Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55127 times)

Offline batmanluvr2014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Papi Dusky
    • Batmanluvr2014
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 09:10:03 pm »
Yeah um, no. This is a HORRIBLE idea. This is going to get so abused by so many members, and i actually happen to like the mods sitting around in TG, its makes me a bit more comfortable that someone wont try to come at me or others and there wont be any real fighting in the game. There are many people who very dislike one another in this game, or dislike certain groups, and if this happens it will wreck chaos in the game. Please, PLEASE do not do this.
-Batmanluvr2014/Duskstar of Hesperos.

Offline Rainfalle

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 09:10:19 pm »
Staff is definitely an important foundation for FH, it would be bad to do away with. uwu

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2018, 09:11:32 pm »
Wow. Really razmirz?

This is something that I thought would never happen. Everyone else is right. I agree. Where have you been?! Talking to members? No. Interacting in the chats in-game? No. Making jokes, or even interacting with your TEAM? Sounds like a no as well... Nowhere to be found. You work behind the scenes and no ones knows what your doing, EVER. That is not how a TEAM works. They all said what I really needed wanted to though. So I won't say much more.

Please rethink whatever you may be thinking about right now. Please rethink and take notice to our opinions. If you care. Please.

That is all and we WILL fight.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:01:58 am by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline AssassinNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Floofuary
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 09:14:40 pm »
This is a really bad idea if I say so myself. So it has to go in my opinion like Bawfle said the moderation system was at faulty in it's own way, so I agree with Bawfle on this one.

Friends is all I need in order to survive.

AllioniiAzy

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 09:15:04 pm »
Sure hope this a joke, a little jest to spook folks for October. Otherwise you're going to cause chaos and ruin in the community in just a single month. The community is already dying, to do this could prove fatal, whether its a small trial or not.

Mods have proven to be the most effective method of weeding out rule breakers, its why so many online games have them. Even adults need supervision, I can tell you from my experiences in Final Fantasy XIV, no community is a picture perfect, where everyone is happy-go-lucky holdin' hands and singin' kumbaya. I may not know how the inner workings of this system functions, but it can be very easily abused, regardless of how you try to prevent it. Just because someone is blocked does not mean they deserve a ban.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 09:16:15 pm »

I agree with the rest of the community. The implementation of this concept has to be reconsidered.

Signature art by Kynvuu

FrankFelidae

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2018, 09:18:54 pm »
but yeah, like the rest of the community, personally i'm heavily opposed to this concept and don't think it'll bring around any good. if anything it gives feralheart even worse of a reputation than ever before. there's a good reason for moderators and a staff team, and it's certainly not because members of this game need to be babysat. even if i've been iffy on the way FH is run many times, the staff team exist to make sure the rules put in place are enforced. not all cases of rule breaking can be dealt with a simple block either. this is why the staff team exists. what's next, all law enforcement is gone because citizens should be able to do without so-called babysitting? it's a preposterous concept. especially considering the fact you have chosen to take action with this idea without thinking or informing the staff team. it simply won't work; even games of the best security and community have a staff team to make sure everything is going smoothly.

like many others i do hope this is a joke. and even if it is one, it certainly isn't laughable.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:23:40 pm by FrankFelidae »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2018, 09:19:09 pm »

I agree with the rest of the community. The implementation of this concept has to be reconsidered.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Dream

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 09:19:44 pm »
You know, I've played this game off and on for 6 years and I can't say that I've ever heard of something so stupid being implemented into an online game.

Are you just mad or entirely ignorant as to how online communities work?

Also, "babysitting"? This game is targeted towards children. I'm pretty sure you signed up to work with them.

You've angered the entire community with this ridiculous idea of yours, and I absolutely cannot believe that you'd think this would ever work.

The majority of your players have already left at this point and you've done what seems like nothing to draw people into the game. Now you want to get rid of the few that have stuck by your side? When people say they will leave due to this unrealistic choice, they mean it.

You say that the staff shouldn't have to babysit us, but maybe they should babysit you.

Think before you throw an idea out into the air. This is not the way to do things. This is the way to destroy what little you have built.

Offline Triba1

• Forum Newcomer
    • tribaldragon143
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 09:22:40 pm »
everyone else has said it all already so I will make this quick. the moderators are a part of the community and it's part of what makes this MMO feel like a positive environment. you can't remove a basic component of your community and not expect backlash. I would hope you would be a bit more responsible than that raz...