Author Topic: Regarding Groups and Parties  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Hyapin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Regarding Groups and Parties
« on: April 06, 2013, 05:31:47 am »
I'm probably an idiot for asking this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. When you make a group, is there a way to strictly talk to ONLY those in your group? And I can't figure out how to make a party or what that even is. Is it just like a group where you only talk to those people and not have to deal with all the other chatter in the chat box? I'm just looking for a way to talk to JUST my friends and not have to deal with trying to find my friends' chats in the chat box. It gets very annoying when I'm trying to talk to a friend and the chat box is filling up so quickly I lose it without having time to read it.

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Groups and Parties
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:36:24 am »
You just need to switch your chat to the 'group' option. Just click on the button that says 'local' and a list should come up (general, local, party, group etc.) that you can choose from. As for creating  a party, you need to click on the people you want to invite and send them a 'party' request. You'll see it on their info page when you click on their character.

If you want to turn off other chat messages (like local or general) to make things a bit easier to read, click on the > button near the bottom of your chat box and 'deselect' the chats you want turned off. They'll turn back on automatically once you exit Feral Heart, but otherwise you'll need to reselect them if you want to hear what's going on in general or local.
Hope this helps!
:)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
Re: Regarding Groups and Parties
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 05:38:05 am »
^ Took the words right out of my mouth.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.