Author Topic: Music Files: ITunes  (Read 1412 times)

Offline River Stream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • M o r n i n g f l o w e r
    • View Profile
Music Files: ITunes
« on: April 06, 2013, 02:52:49 am »
Hello FeralHeart people! How are you? Anyways, I decided to do a map for my friend and I to play in, and I want some music. Well, I decided to go into ITunes with my buddy's account (I don't have one yet) and paste some music. Yes, I did do FeralHeart>Music.cfg>Notepad> [MyMusic] and all that. I tested it with Kalimba, but I don't know what the name of the music file is, like let's say Kalimba.mp3, which the last part is what I'm talking about.

Oh, and did I post in the wrong place or no?
]

Liberty  has it's responsibilities.
Everything has a reason, we just don't want to admit it.

BouncyLion101

Re: Music Files: ITunes
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 04:07:02 am »
I do believe you posted this in the correct place. c:
But I can't seem to figure out what you need help with, could you explain what exactly you need help on please?

Before that I think Red's video on custom music may help you. Here's the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0viVTiaECPc&playnext=1&list=PLCrTZGtLFJkJeB1qYGae-WGR_gSEj_xPf&feature=results_video

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 02:31:16 pm »
You need to download a .mp3 file, which is one of the music files FH reads, and copy and paste it into C:\FeralHeart\media\sounds, yes, sounds, not music, and then once you launch FeralHeart, go into Map Maker, and it will have a blank for music. That's where you put the name of the file, like, MyMusic.mp3, only you'd put the actual name.
If you don't get what I'm saying, try watching the video BouncyLion posted above.

Offline River Stream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • M o r n i n g f l o w e r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 06:40:56 pm »
Yes, I have watched Red's video before. So, what you guys mean is that FeralHeart only reads '.mp3' and '.wav' files? Also, you're saying that music goes into sounds? And that I need to download it from an mp3 player?! o.o
Liberty  has it's responsibilities.
Everything has a reason, we just don't want to admit it.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 09:15:35 pm »
Yes, FH only reads .mp3 or .wav as far as I know.
And no, you need to download it from iTunes, or some site like beemp3.com, emp3world.com, sites like that which provide free music downloads, then you put it into FH's sound folder, and then you type it in the Music blank in Map Maker.
There is also a tutorial;
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13024.0
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:18:37 pm by xRubyx »