Author Topic: Favorite and Least Favorite Cartoons  (Read 2899 times)

Offline TeslaCoiled

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Favorite and Least Favorite Cartoons
« on: June 14, 2016, 06:43:31 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:59:21 pm by TeslaCoiled »

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Cartoons
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 06:48:03 pm »
Argh, I feel so lame. I haven't seen Steven Universe or Gravity Falls. I hear really great things about both though.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for old cartoons, because they bring back my childhood.
I love me some CatDog, Tom and Jerry, etc. I also like things like Family Guy, South Park, Bob's Burgers, etc.

I'm not sure about a cartoon I dislike though. If I think of one, I'll add to this.
Nice topic.~

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 06:52:09 pm »
Ooo this is a lovely topic.

Bradibytes practically listed my shows for me a bit, Lol.

In addition to those though, I enjoy those oldies myself, I liked Rocco's Modern Life, Ruggrats(?) And even that surfer show that I can't recall right now, Courage The Cowardly Dog....ooo the list goes on.
Now with the newer age of cartoons I enjoy The Amazing World Of Gumball, Adventure Time...again the list can go on 5ever. Lol.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 07:29:31 pm »
I'm a fan of Steven Universe, Gravity Falls (RIP), Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Kim Possible (reruns), Teen Titans (reruns of the 2000s series), Bobs Burgers, Family Guy, South Park and Rick and Morty.

I also enjoy, as the other before me have listed pretty thoroughly, 90s and early 2000s cartoons like Spongebob, Rugrats, Courage, Catdog, Powerpuff Girls, Thundercats (YES) Tom and Jerry (that one's a bit older, but it's still relevant I think) and the original Pokemon anime.

I'm not too big on the Disney XD or CN "cartoons" (SVTFOE, GF, SU and shows like Gumball and Adventure time being the exceptions of course!), or the new Spongebobs or any modern Nickelodeon cartoon to be honest.
AND THEN THERE'S THE POWERPUFF GIRLS REBOOT. I can't even talk about that one without swearin' like a madman on a crab boat, so I'll leave it out of this discussion.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:01:23 pm by Scuttlebutt »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 07:30:13 pm »
My favorite cartoons are Steven Universe, and Adventure time, and my child hood favorite Cow and Chicken. My least favorite is Regular show, the animation is good and all, but I just don't like how they're are so many inappropriate jokes in there.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 09:58:40 pm »
            Favs:
            • Steven Universe (Diversity, color scheme is good (a little bright some times but usually good!), storyline is amazing and interesting!)
            • Gravity Falls (Storyline, humor, relatable characters)
            • Old Carebears (Nostalgia train, toot toot. The colors are nice and calming to look at too. Pastels are pretty)
            • Those little mickey mouse shorts on Disney XD and other disney channels (Mimic the old ones!)
            • We Bare Bears (Cute characters, very open storyline, has a calm feel to it, humor, color scheme hasn't been too bright so far)
            • Wonder Over Yonder (Storyline, color scheme, cute characters)
            • SVTFOE (Color scheme (sometimes very bright but the show makes it work), storyline, characters)
            • Scooby Doo (Old ones and new ones! I love the new one because while the art style isnt as good as the original, the show holds on to the old tropes of the original and has interesting villains)

Least Favs:
            • Newer Spongebob (The colors are too bright on that show it seems? And it's gone on forever)
            • PPG Reboot (The stories were interesting but they aren't doing very many morally correct things... Especially the unicorn episode. Not gonna start on that one. I liked the spider and centaur episodes, though.)
            • TTG (I really wish they either stuck with the old one or never tried to pick it up. The jokes are bland or are focused on gross out humor, which while possible to be done correctly, TTG doesn't seem to do it right)
            • LPS (Why does the lizard have ears and hair? SOn I cry)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:04:29 pm by Greystar2000 »
Happy Pride Month!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 10:03:14 pm »
I too am a sucker for 90's and early 2000 cartoons. I really loved CatDog, Hey Arnold, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rugrats etc. Some of the newer cartoons I like is (sorry for this) Teen Titans Go!, The Amazing World of Gumball, and I've recently started getting into Steven Universe. ^^

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 10:36:12 pm »
I really like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, South Park, and Regular Show. I secretly like Chowder and Misadventures Of Flapjack. Chowder was cute. I know Flapjack was dark as hell and wasn't intended for children, but alas I watched it and loved it when it ran.
I also like some classics like Teen Titans and (old) Spongebob. The Watership Down series was nice too.

I don't really like the reboots such as Teen Titans Go!, new PPGs, and the new Spongebob (technically is a reboot). Johnny Test and The Problem Solverz were horrendous. I don't like the mindless, unneeded cartoons that are somehow getting put up on air. It sucks that kids are sucked into it. At least Cartoon Network still has some cartoons that are at least decent.

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 12:18:08 pm »
~Cartoons I Like~     - Spongebob Squarepants (The older episodes at least), Teen Titans (original), Clarence, Chowder, Steven Universe, The Simpsons, Scooby Doo (original), Family Guy, and Avatar the Last Airbender.
 ~Cartoons I absolutely HATE~     - Teen Titans Go, Uncle Grandpa, Harvey Beaks, Regular Show (Used to be a fan of it...), Spongebob (New), Adventure Time (Used to like), and Pickle and Peanut.

----
-Credit to icon and signature owners-

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »
Family Guy and Amazing World of Gumball are some of my favorites(Says a lot about me, aha).
edit: I FORGOT I LOVE THE OLD STARBLAZERS AND THUNDERCATS.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
AND THE NEW THUNDERCATS.
AND AND AND AND wow i have no self control i like a lot of old stuff okay.

now i don't like a lot of shows, TTG(teen titans killing myself), Steven Universe, Adventure Time(didn't get into it), and basically all Nickelodeon shows aside from the classics and... TMNT.
and it goes without saying that the new powerpuff girls is trash. utterly.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972