Poll

wed

SF
0 (0%)
SAF
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: As soon as i load my char and go into game FH crashes  (Read 1485 times)

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
As soon as i load my char and go into game FH crashes
« on: December 24, 2011, 09:29:18 pm »
As soon as i load my char and get into game FH crashes?? what do i do
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Kitty Lue

Re: As soon as i load my char and go into game FH crashes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 12:36:11 am »
I'm not sure what to do about this either. I had the same exact problem, it's as if everyone else had it fixed so they decided to take down the first thread about this, all when I was hoping to find new posts in it and possibly a fix. But maybe this thread may bring the problem back to attention. To anyone else who had this but it's fixed, any ideas???

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:19:07 am »
Go into

C:\FeralHeart\media\particles

Remove any copies of particles you already have, they usually have the name _01 or _02 etc.

Might be that
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:20:33 am »
Sounds like a faulty FH installation? After redownloading Fh and installing it completely, all over again, see if it helps. Also, is it when you are in the game itself that it crashes? Some people have a poblem when they type, and press the wrong key (for me, it's the f1 to f14 keys that crash my game if I type them while rping, but for a friend it's the '?' key XD). Maybe your computer can't handle FH, too little memory?

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:23:50 pm »
This is something that might work that Jayfeather55 told me. All cred goes to him.

Before you log in click the options panel. Click video, and scroll down. The last two options (Water reflection and viewing distance) Un-check water reflection and scroll the view distance all the way to the left. Wait a little bit and then log in and try it.

art by dearhunters on da

Kitty Lue

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »
I don't know about what Adjazz did to try to fix it, but I went ahead and tried all of those, and they didn't work. What are the system requirements for FH? I realized this happened after an update, but I don't know if you need a more powerful system after each update. I know that this always happened to me when I tried to log on using my computer (500 something MB ram) and after the update from 1.05 to 1.09, I couldn't even open the game, so I use one of my dad's computers (2 GB ram) when I want to play FH. This problem did not happen untill the update to 1.11, and I am wondering if it is the system requirements. Then again, I don't know of any games that change system requirements with updates. I'm quite confused with the sudden crashes. Is it that the computer I use doesn't have enough ram?