Author Topic: THE HUNGER GAMES [Inactive since 19/04/2012]  (Read 15028 times)

bignarutofan19

Re: THE HUNGER GAMES ((Literate-Accepting Applications))
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 02:56:19 am »
@xXEmo_CookieXx: Hehe. Look at the bright side. With there being a lot of replies it'll look like there's more people in the rp so other people are more likely to check it out. xP And yay! I can't wait for it to start! ^o^ I'm going to ask my best friend tonight or tomorrow if she'd like to join it.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 03:06:05 am »
@Narujen: That's good. If your friend decides to join then we can begin the roleplay. I only require one or two more people to join so we can start. The rest of the tributes will be unknown until others decide to join the roleplay.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 02:31:12 am »
I thought I would bump for ya since it's down lower on the page XD.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 03:16:19 am »
Thanks Black.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 11:48:18 am »
(I found time :3 I'll do what hes wearing when I get to that part.)

Name: Kai Talon

District: 5

Sex: Male

Appearance:

He is the male with the darker hair, on the left.

Personality: Kai is a very smug, jokey and arrogant. He can either brighten your day or ruin your life, it just depends on who you are and how he views you. If your lucky, earning Kai as a Allie will definitely be somewhat helpful to your survival, as he is clever, very determined, and powerful. He is very protective of those close to him and will be a trustworthy helping hand. However, having him as your enemie depends on how quick you are, as he is not the speediest of people. If your unfortunate enough to face Kai in battle, he can assure you that he will not go down with out a good fight and intends on lasting a long while in The Hunger Games. However, Kai is sure that he has no chance of winning at all, and gets very emotional at the thought of his younger brother being with out him.

Weapon/s/Special Skill/s: Kai is very skilled at throwing knifes, as almost never misses when welding one. So watch your back! He is also very strong and loves fighting with swords as he has the power to push his opponent away from him, and attack when they are open.

His weakness's are...

Bows and arrows, never used one, never will.
Speed and stamina.
He is unsure of what is edible and what is not.

Other: Token.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:20:18 pm by LunaSpirit »

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 10:44:15 pm »
@LunaSpirit: Oh my god I love your signature. "PEETA!"
You are accepted<3 Lithium may have a little crush there on her fellow tribute xD

@ALL: We are ready to begin the roleplay!
I believe we should have some sort of posting order so everyone should get their share of posts, but it really is unfair if the person above you is inactive for quite a long while. Comment with whether you'd like to have an order or not. Once I have all five of your votes accounted for we will begin!
--Lithium

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:56 pm »
I don't think there should be an order because someone might forget what they were going to say/rp before they were going to say it. Also, I'm not a very patient person, so it would just totally stress me out waiting for my turn. I think it's just a good idea to wait for a person to post when they're inactive. It's just an opinion, so if you disagree please don't attack me D:

bignarutofan19

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 03:03:06 am »
@LunaSpirit: I also love your signature! Those cats must've watched The Hunger Games. XD

@xXEmo_CookieXx: I don't mind the posting order, but like you said it would be unfair if the person above one of us is inactive for a while. It's one of the things that annoy me the most during an rp. I don't mind if they at least let us all know first that they're going to be gone for a few days but to just disappear without saying anything is kind of rude unless something major happened then I would understand.

Random question: Is Kai's token OK? I mean, aren't tokens which can be used as a weapon not allowed? o.o

P.S. My best friend hasn't been on all day so I haven't been able to ask her yet if she'd like to join the rp. Hopefully she will be on tomorrow. >.<

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 03:31:49 am »
@Kitsune: Your vote is taken into consideration.
@Narujen: Your vote is taken into consideration--as to your question; I will only allow it if LunaSpirit agrees with me for the tip to be rounded off. As long as you can't be stabbed with it, well... It's allowed. As for your friend; That's quite all right. No need to rush.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 07:10:18 am »
@xXEmo_CookieXx: Even if the tip is rounded off it could be used to bludgeon the other tributes to death. And I bet it would be a very painful and slow death. >.>; XD Just kidding. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.