Author Topic: .: Behind the Mask of Unity :. [Inactive since 04/12/2012]  (Read 21098 times)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: .: Behind the Mask of Unity :. (A Professor Layton RP, ACCEPTING~!)
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2012, 04:58:41 pm »
((Wah-ha ha! I bought the game the day it came out, as I had hoped, and beat on Wednesday! It made me feel bad for Layton, as well as Luke ;w; For Layton it's obvious, but you'll see what I mean about Luke late in the game.

I'll edit my post in a bit. A bit distracted, ya know :>))
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2012, 03:06:57 am »

Artemis and Luke
"Oi!" Artemis piped up in a rather high-pitched tone as the young blonde haired girl joined them, followed by the top hatted professor.
"Artemis wants to show us her presentation from last year!" Luke shouted aloud, grinning with excitement.
"Well, you suggested for something interesting. But okay." The student cocked a brow, pulling a thin lock of loose dark hair from her eyes. "Okay, okay uh...where's that video..." She murmured as she quickly searched through a list of documents and files on the laptop screen.

"Aha! There we go." She smiled with satisfaction as she clicked open a file labelled "Shrimptimevideo" and opened up a small video window.

"I had to narrate this thing..." Artemis rested a hand on her temple as she thought of the constant reciting and practicing. Luke giggled lightly, smiling a bit wider after finding a bit of amusement out of it. "Okay, amuse yourselves! Just don't get food on the screen!" The girl warned, crossing her arms with a quick jerk before clicking the play button.

Imagine yourself taking a swim on a warm summer's day. There's no one else around, and it's bright and sunny out, it's a perfect day for swimming.
You've been swimming for a while now, but you have yet to submerge underwater to take a look at what possibly lives below the surface. Out of curiosity, you finally do, and the sight that greets you is seemingly out of this world.

Sure, it's teeming with life, but nothing you've ever seen. Strange stalks of green rise up from the sand, and shelled creatures that look more like centipedes than shellfish crawl about. You'd expect a coral reef or some fish, but not this.

It's completely different from what your used to. These strange creatures and landscapes make it seem like your on an alien world. Well, what's hard to believe is that this was what life on Earth was around six hundred million years ago...

Artemis blinked as she notice Luke seemingly mesmerized by the screen, and gave a small roll of her eyes. Okay, now that they're distracted... The girl turned to her Professor, crossing her arms as her gaze darted from her laptop to him and then to the laptop, then to him again. She leaned a little closer, trying not to distract the children from the images on the screen. It felt weird doing this. She felt like she was intruding almost, but her curiosity drove her to fight off that feeling.

"Hey, Professor, can I speak to you? You know, in private?" Artemis asked gingerly, her arms still tightly crossed. "Over here." The girl suddenly rose from her seat, brushing off her blue shirt and adjusting her red bandana. She then gestured for the Professor to follow her to a corner of the room. Artemis weaved through several busy tables, ignoring any occassional curious looks from those sitting at each one. Once she reached the corner, the girl looked cautiously around to make sure no one was looking.

Seeing no other curious eyes, Artemis sighed with relief, a small smile of satisfaction forming on her visage before it quickly vanished, replaced by a more serious demeanor. "I know it doesn't seem to be an issue, it's just that Luke mentioned that something might be bothering Zecora, and I get the feeling it has some sort of connection with the Masquerade, so.." She gulped, chuckling lightly as she explained herself to the teacher.

"But uh...Can I ask what you've found out so far? I'm curious, really." She finally asked, clearing her throat.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2012, 05:32:57 am »
((hdgshfhjdfg I'm so sorry for the inactivity on my part Dx
I've been incredibly busy since Thanksgiving and I've barely had the chance to get on to post here. ;w; I will post soon; I'll probably edit this post and I'll post in the Tainted Feather roleplay when I have time.))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 03:05:35 am »
((Hurr, bump? ;w;))
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.