Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine [Inactive since 06/01/2013]  (Read 31943 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2012, 10:54:08 pm »
((@Radioactive, Glad you like it here so far~ And I know, it's weird how they call it football when you don't use your feet even half the time xD Oh well, can't be helped.
Happy holidays to everyone too!))

Natalie took the note from Tamah's hands and scanned over it with her eyes, the tech geek's words flying over her head. She caught bits and pieces of what she was saying and got the gist of the information. The albino shifted onto one foot, processing it all. At this rate, I'll probably have to do this tomorrow. Or perhaps after Time Slicer's mission...If I'm going in the first place, that is.

She drifted into the depths of her mind while Tamah refocused on Time-Slicer. What was her name again? Natalie wracked her brain for it. Some kind of flower right? Iris? Usually she wouldn't fret over something as insignificant as some girl's name, but if she was going to cooperate with her, she might as well try remembering it... The white-haired girl blinked as Tamah looked back at her.

"That is if you wish to join in as well, the more the merrier!" Tamah said. She chided herself for not listening, perhaps this Iris-girl had said something about her mission. Natalie guessed they were talking about the mission, so she nodded like she knew what she was agreeing to.

"Yes," She murmured, gazing at Iris as she asked if they were ready to head to dinner. Natalie found herself nodding enthusiastically, the glow of the computer screens illuminating a brighter look in her eyes. The girl was a picky eater, and while Phenomenon's food was no where near the best, it was Natalie's favorite. It was part of the reason she lived within the base, actually.

As she walked to the door of the computer room, she wondered what they were serving tonight. Just the thought made her mouth water... Best to not get distracted. I need to pay attention to what this assignment is, or I'll end up messing up the whole thing.
"I'm ready to go when you all are."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2012, 02:22:01 am »
((Hey guys. So sorry for the inactivity on my part... but to be honest, I'm finding it hard to come back.. even when I do have time. The biggest thing, I think, at least for me, is that I'm not doing anything. I mean, you guys all have missions and stuff. Me? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Jared's stuck setting up the table!

-sigh- I'm sorry guys.... I just don't think I can keep coming back to this Rp. Especially since I have nothing to even do here. I'm just being pulled too many ways irl, on here, in game, and on other forums.

Don't get me wrong. I love this RP. Jared's one of my all time favorite characters, and I'd hate to loose him... and this RP plot, I love it as well. And all you guys. <3 I love you guys too and your characters and everything. I just don't think I can keep up in this RP.

I'm sorry. :c))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Remaking this RP.... .3.