Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine [Inactive since 06/01/2013]  (Read 32196 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness)
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2012, 01:46:16 pm »
Still thinking of a code name, if anyone has any suggestions ^^ ))

She looked up to him, her head tilted a little. "Jacqueline? Interesting name, i'm Iris by the way." she smiled at him, hoping she sounded friendly enough. The tone in his voice was so much more nicer than those idiot prefects and seniors at school. It has been a while since she had a decent conversation with anyone, even just a simple introduction or greeting made her pleased.

The young girl was no longer squinting as there was no sun shining in front of her pale face, it had already moved behind some large clouds behind her. Was it going to rain maybe? That would make her feel better.
At the corner of her eye she noticed him pull his hood over his head; after a cool breeze blew past she couldn't blame him. It was getting a bit cool, she slowly began to pick up her pace hoping to reach the house soon. Aunt Martha always offered to pick Iris up after school yet Iris would refuse. She would much rather prefer to walk, despite the long distance. Anyway, her car always smelt like dog which eventually would make Iris throw up.

She slipped her hands into her pockets to keep them warm before going back to her thoughts. After what happened today she didn't feel like going back to school tomorrow. Perhaps she could become sick during the night? Stay home tomorrow and practice some of her skills, target practice maybe? Or maybe she should show up at school, plot revenge? Soak in more insults to make the revenge feel more, splendid. 'I'll see how i feel tomorrow' she thought to herself.

He spoke again, unexpectedly. "Hm? Sorry i was a bit distracted myself," she gave a little laugh. Her aunts house became in sight and she noticed Martha sweeping a dead mouse out the front door. 'Ugh! I bet that over sized rat of hers killed it!' she mumbled to herself. "Well, that's my house. I guess i'll see you later, Jacqueline. It was nice meeting you." she gave a little smile and wave. Iris didnt want to seem rude but aunt Martha wasn't comfortable having the young girl around boys, especially ones past fifteen. She would often nag Iris about it. She picked up her pace and walked through the front garden gate and straight inside before the aunt noticed.
It was too late though, that old hag gave a glare at Jack. She was not impressed, she shook her head slowly before leaning the broom against the wall and heading inside to talk to her niece.

"Iris! Please come here!" she called out, "Iris!" The brunette knew what she wanted, so she came slowly down the hallway and then leaned against the wall. "Who was that?" she asked, "What were you doing around that boy?" Iris couldn't help but roll her eyes, "He's just... a friend..., i uh.. know him from school..." she replied, trying to sound casual as always. "Just a friend, ay? You must understand how i feel about you being around boys as old as that one. You don't know what they're after!" Martha just went on again. It tires Iris and she eventually starts day dreaming through these same conversations until the -Removed by Moderator- starts snapping her fingers in her face.

Iris pulled her hand out of her pocket and rubbed her eye, "I'm sorry, what was that?" feeling a bit confused. "What on EARTH happened to your hand?! Tell me who did this to you!" she demanded. "Did that boy hurt you?!" she grabbed Iris's wrist. "No, actually he didn't! He actually gave me the bandage!" pulling her wrist back she tucked in the bandage which her aunt loosened up. "Look, could you just leave me alone! I know what i'm doing, i'm very tired and i would like some rest!" Iris yelled out in Martha's face, she was sick of hearing this -Removed by Moderator-! She rushed back to her room without another word leaving aunt Martha speechless and in anger.

I am edit some of this later, im really tired you see, g'night! ))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:17:39 pm by Kynvuu »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2012, 08:02:37 pm »
The redhead accepted the note, unfolding it rather mindlessly. She examined it, but despite it's size, there were only three large words written on it.

'Save the Sunshine,' she muttered out loud, removing her gas mask. She scoffed, and tossed it back to Natalie (although missing her enough it didn't seem as if she was passing it to her at all). 'I don't need any saving-I started this fire,' she blurted out, grinning insanely.

Scythe tried to remember why she had burned down the school, but she couldn't remember anything before leaving the school. In fact, she couldn't remember her own mother's name...She did remember how much she despised her, though.

'Sunshine....what a terrible nickname for me,' she coughed, leaning against the building. 'More like CYANIDE sunshine. Wait, cyanide? Cyanide!'

She was beginning to lose her cool again, and silently reprimanded herself for doing so.

'We only have a few minutes left before there's a leak,' she warned, her voice laced partly with fear, but cloaked with calm certainty. 'By the way, this may be a bad time, but my name's Scythe. The new member of Phenomenon. Oh, and please, wherever we go, just don't take me home.'

Scythe didn't know this girl, but she was obviously a member of Phenomenon. The albino seemed a little disappointed to see this new member, as if she didn't want to look after some little kid. She would prove her wrong, though. Clumsy as she was, she was far from a little kid. Most kids her age worried about looks or fashion or the next episode of Doctor Who. She worried about....about....bad things. Worse things, but she forgot what they were. Like a dream that suddenly just slipped out of your grasp as you were re-living it. It was quite a frustrating feeling, and Scythe felt like slamming her fist in the wall. On the other hand, that was a bad idea.

She coughed again, and pulled on her gas mask. Smoke was beginning to leak out of the school. They had to leave, and quickly. The redhead desperately waited for the albino girl's reply. Surely, she could have gone somewhere without her, but she wasn't sure where to go. Even for a little sociopath, it's good to have some company....especially since Scythe felt like she could trust this person for some odd reason. It was as if something invisible were there, connecting them.

The redhead wasn't sure what Phenomenon was, or how she got into it, but what she was sure of...was that it was too late to go back now (re-visit to the beginning post!).

((This fails so bad, but I couldn't think of anything to write >A<)).  

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
The Judge Takes a Stand
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2012, 11:12:30 pm »
[[@Ingredient: Why not call Iris "Time Slicer" ? I know it sounds odd but I thought it'll go along with her weird ability and knife throwing c: !

A big question in general: Do all of the members live in a base/HQ and excluded from any other family? Or, they can do whatever they want but still follows the code of the cult? ]]

[[*Will edit with response. I have to finish an A.P. essay.*]]

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 12:51:48 am »
((There is only one base in their general area, with enough living quarters for all of them. They can disappear there for as long as they want, but Phenomenon simply doesn't have enough budgets to provide food, and everyone takes turn with laundry. And sometimes members bring in food, but they aren't exactly the best when it comes to cooking....))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 01:06:00 am »
(( @Soaring, I was wanting to ask the same thing xD
Imma wait for the others before posting. I'm gonna have Natalie take Scythe to the Phenomenon base then, because I don't know where else for them to go :P Having Nat take Scythe to her house seems awkward.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 01:17:17 am »
((Also, Scythe specifically asked Natalie to NOT take her home XD.))

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2012, 02:16:03 am »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2012, 02:43:17 am »
((Yep, we're always open to new members c:))

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2012, 03:51:39 am »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:35:14 am by WolfishGrin~(AVT) »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2012, 08:44:32 am »
Time-Slicer? That actually sounds pretty good, i like it! Thank you SoaringAway ^^ 

I have a question but what does the Phenomenon base look like? I was thinking of having Iris go there sometime. Also how are the characters assigned to kill certain people? ))
Will be inactive due to work and exams.