Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 22364 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]
« on: October 19, 2012, 01:40:49 am »
;; Majizal Highschool

This highschool is for magical humans, and non-magical humans, the magical humans take the classes that their powers are in, while the non-magical humans take normal classes. The gifted also goes to their classes, to learn math and whatnot. The school is hidden slightly, since you must drive into a valley, until you reach a lake. Surprisingly enough, you must drive into the lake, which takes you down into the water until you come up to the code. The students are all sent the code to get into the school, once its entered and is correct, you get sent further down into the water until you reach the bottom. The bottom is not completely surrounded by water, but you are immediately transported inside a large building, the walls are a white, the floors a beautiful crystal color. You walk to the front desk, and you say the password and you're name, and you're in the Academy!
School Rules + Roleplay Rules

School Rules

1. No fighting, don't fight, you will get in trouble for it, and recieve a punishment suitable for you're actions.
2. The magical humans will not and must not bully the non-magical humans, it has a severe punishment if it turns physical.
3. Don't use you're powers to harm others.
4. Be respectful to teachers and other students
5. Cussing is not allowed!
6. Nothing...sexual.

Rules are meant to be broken for the school rules, except 6.

Roleplay Rules

1. No mary sues or gary sues.
2. No powerplaying or godmodding, or auto-hitting if you're in a fight.
3.  Tell me if you're going to be inactive
4. Follow FH rules
5. Hate the character, don't hate the player.
6. Only three characters for now.
7. DON'T LEAVE ANYONE OUT.
8. Don't make yourself the center of attention, just ask if you want you're character to get some attention.
9. No one liners, if you don't know what to say, just wait until you come up with something
10. Don't go overboard on you're cussing, no f-bombs. Also, don't let the teachers catch you cussing!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:24:03 am by Scallywag »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 02:51:17 am »
Information

When the student signs up, they are giving a flash-drive with information on the school, once that's done, they come, say the password, and get a flash-drive. They take their flash-drive and put it on the tv in their room, they watch it, and they see all their classes, information, rules, and ect. They are also given a printed out sheet of a map of the school, and their class list and other things needed. After that, they should really go unpack their items so that they can get ready for the next day.

The ages in this school are from 13-19, when their 20 they can leave.

The classes in this school are in a small list, like High class, Medium class, and Low class; they are based on the student's level and power level if they have powers. The powers they may have are:

- Elemental Powers
- Telepathy Powers
- Super strong strength
- Super fast
- Emotions by Auras
- ect, which means you can pick, NOTHING. TOO. BIG.

High class is earned by gaining points, if you go to all you're classes in one school day, you get 1 point; everyone starts with one point, since the school has just opened up (again) since they did some readjustments to the magical school.

High class points: 100 - 1000
Medium class points:  50 - 100
Low class points: 1 - 50

Highclass grants you more powers if you are a magical human, as a non magical human the points get you into better classes, and also gives you more powers and what-not.

So, lets say you're in low class class, you're power is: Elemenal powers, then you advance up to meidum class, then you earn another power, like super fast or ect. Then if you reach High class, you get another power. The powers also become more powerful and strong as you advance in you're classes.

Yes, girls can be bunked with boys, but if a boy is caught doing sexual..things..he will be banned and kicked from the school. They have different bathrooms near both of their beds.

Applications

Image:
Name:
Magical human? If so whats you're power?:
Class [No High class, yet.]:
Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
Figure:
Dorm Picture/Number:
Flaws/Abilities [Optional]:
Voice [Optional]:
Theme song [Optional]:

Sced

- Wake up
- Breakfast
- First class
- Second class
- Third class
- Fourth class
- Lunch
- Fifth Class
- Sixth Class
- Seventh Class
- Eightieth Class
- Nine Class
- Ten Class [Elemental class if you have one]
- Free time
- Free time
-Activies
- Activies
- Free time
- Free Time
- Free time
- Free time
- Dinner
- Sleep.

Classes are slightly short

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:57:07 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 02:52:48 am »

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts,
is here and now
My universe
will never be the same

I'm glade you c a m e

Name:
Zalayax

Magical?:
Yes, he takes the category elemental powers, Fire and Storm. He is partially vampire, but isn't really a full one, he isn't immortal, and doesn't have to suck blood, mostly only gives him more powers.

Class:
Medium Classes

Personality:
Zalayax, brash, and stubborn. He is rude and mean, snapping at others and being very feisty. Fierce and well, sarcastic; its quick for you to get on his bad side. He is a overly confident male, and has been taught that he is king over everyone. Cruel and vicious, he is quick to start fights, and end them in the worst and bloody way. Bold and outspoken, he is disrespectful and dominate over others, ignoring the ranks and acting as rebellious as he could be. The only thing to stop his streak, would be a flirty, or attractive female, a blush would come to the tough male's cheek, as the stuttering would start. He hates it, getting angry when the slightest hint of butterflies start floating about in his stomach. Zalayax is a bit shy about that concept, but tries not to show it, but fails horribly. Submissive to the one he likes, his usually bad side would be broken down by the other. When with someone he can agree with, he can act playful and even be a flirt, but if she starts flirting back, well, look up.

History:
He keeps it as a tight secret.

Hobbies:
Teasing, Play-fighting, Trolling, Playing on his computer, Gaming, Singing

Crush:
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
None

Figure:
He is a slim build, being fit allows him to run fast, and also makes him pretty agile. But this doesn't mean he doesn't work out, and he does, he also has a muscular like figure, since he works out very often.

Flaws:
The only thing to stop his streak, would be a flirty, or attractive female, a blush would come to the tough male's cheek, as the stuttering would start. He hates it, getting angry when the slightest hint of butterflies start floating about in his stomach. Zalayax is a bit shy about that concept, but tries not to show it, but fails horribly. Submissive to the one he likes, his usually bad side would be broken down by the other.

Dorm stuff
His dorm number is #243, just imagine another bed somewhere else if you want to bunk with him.

Voice:

Name: Accalia 'Anne'
Last Name: Kell
Magical?: Yes, Telekinesis
Class: Medium
Personality: Accalia loves making people laugh, if she see's someone who looks glum she will walk on over and try to make them happy in any way she can. She can also be very shy around people and tends to avoid any crowds that she can and usually sits in the back of the class with hopes she won't get called to the board.
History: Accalia grew up in Los Angeles California, not the best place for a child to grow up in her friend used to tell her. Accalia had a rough childhood with not really any friends and was constantly bullied, her only friend, Josh, was the one she always went to talk to when she needed to. Throughout her childhood she would constantly get beat up in school and on the playground for no apparent reason. She would come home and her mother would always wash her up and call the school to file a report but they didn't seem to care, she even called the police and all they did was talk to the kid's parents. Whenever that happened the kids at school would give her a more worse beating then the day before.
     When she was 13 she was walking home and didn't realize she was being followed by a group of kids. She was pushed to the ground and the group stood over her and laughed as they punched and kicked her, occasionally kicking dirt and rocks at her. She felt a burst of anger come over her and the whole group went stumbling back, she stood up and looked at her hands and rubbed her head. She looked at the kids and saw they all had a scared look on their face, she covered her mouth not knowing what happened and ran home, never being touched by those kids again. When she was fifteen she moved to a new house in the same state, but sadly she lost communications with Josh, she heard he enlisted in the army but she isn't entirely sure.
Hobbies: Accalia loves to sing and draw in her free time and sometimes writes poems and sometimes even attempt's to write a small book. She is also very fond of cars, she isn't sure why but she will always be the one wanting to go to a nearby car show.
Crush: Not yet.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Not yet.
Figure: Standing at 5'6'' Accalia has a slender yet curvy figure, she is quite quick and can usually win a race if she wanted to.
Dorm Picture/Number: -You can choose for me-
Flaws/Abilities: Accalia is absolutely frightened of the dark! Ever since she was a little girl the dark has always made her very scared, she isn't sure why but she thinks it might have been the cruel jokes her brother had always done to her.
As for abilities, Accalia has the ability to move things using just her mind. But she rarely ever uses this ability and often hides that she has it, but there are times that she will use it, for her own entertainment of course.
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwv7ESSFUMg
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAo6F0zZ5w

Name:
Adrian Myers
Magical?:
Yes, Adrian belongs to the magical category, as he is gifted with enhanced strength and speed. It all started with a bite that turned him into a monster that he views as a curse. He can hear things and smell things better than the non-magicals, but this comes along with the cursed bite.
Class:
Medium Class
Personality:
Over protective, cautious, brave, and loyal. These are the many words people will use to describe him. He is shy when it comes to new faces and always thinks he makes the conversation awkward. Being around members of the female gender is another thing. He always feels that he will embarrass himself because he often doesn't know what to say, especially if their rather pretty. Adrain always likes to have a good laugh and relax every once in awhile. Just a little something to remind him that he actually has a normal human side and is not full out monster.
History:
Born in a small town far west of the school, Adrian was an only child living with both of his parents. They were loving and happy, often doing activities to keep a strong family bond. Adrian had many close friends that would come to his house and play a couple video games here and there. The fun always seemed endless, except when it was time for school. School was never his strength, even with his parents arranging dozens of tutors things never worked out, except for his exceeding skills in sports. Adrian was a key player to his Lacrosse team, and he had considered the sport to be a major part of his life. Until one very game he lost everything.

It was a cold autumn's night and Adrian was playing his hardest. He had attempted to score another point, but a player on the other team impacted him so hard that he was paralyzed from the waist down. Adrian had wept in the hospital for days. He would do anything to get his legs back. Soon enough, his prayers were answered. A man had promised him a gift that would give him back everything he wanted, but he needed to return a favor. So without thinking twice, Adrian agreed and the man bit him, turning him into a creature of the night. Adrian was out of control. He kept hurting the ones he loved, and eventually returned the favor to his creator, who wanted help eliminating a threat. Adrian couldn't stand himself, so he fled the town and his family without saying a word. He joined up with a friend who introduced him to the Highschool, and he has been there ever since.
Hobbies:
Adrian loves to play the guitar, play sports, and kick back with friends. There isn't really anything else he'd rather do.
Crush:
N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
N/A but he may find that special someone along the way...
Figure:
Adrian is fairly tall, standing at 6'3". He has a muscular frame due to his enhanced speed and strength. He does not need to do much to keep himself fit because his life is very active, especially since he's burning off calories when trying to get to class on time. His werewolf form-

Dorm Picture/Number:

(Picture shows his half of the dorm) #243 (Yays Zalayax!)
Flaws/Abilities:
Adrian can smell and hear from great distances. This comes from his werewolf side, and it annoys him. Especially when he's trying to pay attention in classes. He has the ability to change into his werewolf form or human form at random.

As for his flaws, Adrian has trouble trusting others and making decisions. It takes him awhile to choose what he wants out of a situation. He is also not the most dedicated student, as he has trouble paying attention sometimes.

Name: Lace McHenry

Gifted: 'Yes, I am magical human. I've always loved lightning, the clouds, the fog, but I never thought I'd ever be able to start a storm... Maybe it's not a hurricane, maybe it's just a squall, but I still like it.'

Class: Low-Class 'I can't be much higher than this is anything...'

Personality: Lace is the shy girl. You'll see her smile sometimes, if you're lucky. But most of the time she's the quiet girl who sits in the corner of class, and doesn't have a partner. No one seems to like her, at least in her eyes. She's always wearing some sort of cap and her hair is always draped across one eye. Not because she's emo, but because she doesn't want anyone to see her face. It makes her feel secure. She's a very gentle person most of the time, but if you get her to snap, she will. Like many others, she has her pet peeves. If you cross the line, she will forget all about her powers and just punch you right across the face. However, she's not easily annoyed and likes to just mind her own most of the time. Inside, she's a very creative girl, though. She loves attention and just wants someone to notice her. She just can't get up the courage to speak to anyone. Actually, on the inside she's a pretty hardcore girl. She listens to heavy metal, and can be found jamming out late at night to Hard-Style Dubstep. She loves to play guitar, and is actually a pretty good singer.
'I love to sing and write poems. It helps me express myself without having to speak to someone.'

History: When she was younger, her parents always used to fight. They would argue all the time, since her mother was an alcoholic. Her mother used to play petty games all the time, acting as if there were something wrong then she wouldn't tell anyone. She would play control games, and hold Lace close. Not because she loved her, the young brunette could tell. It was because she wanted to control her. The only person she could really trust was her father, but he was still strict and controlling. Lace didn't mind as much though, because he was straight with her, and didn't play petty games. Whenever he was relaxed, he was a very kind person. Whenever her parents argued, Lace would be the diplomat, trying to get them to both calm down and listen to each other. The volume of one's voice does not improve one's argument, she would say. Sometimes she would feel like the adult in the family, getting up and making them breakfast in bed, being responsible for most of the chores, and her MOM complaining about every little thing. It just drove her over the edge. Then one night, her father just up and left, drove away somewhere. Ever since, Lace would go on walks every day, anything to avoid her mother. She would just walk, no matter what the weather.  She grew to like the stormy weather; the cold, dismal days. Oddly, everywhere she went from then on seemed to be covered in mist, and the weather was frequently cold and gloomy. Whenever she was mad, sparks would fly from her fingertips. Whenever she was sad, a cloud would appear over her head.
So she secretly applied for Majizal High School when she was old enough. Sure enough, she got in, and snuck out to live there. Her mother still doesn't know where she is, and Lace likes it that way.
'I really don't want to talk about it...'

Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing violin, playing piano, singing, doodling
'I'm not very good at any of these things, though... My Mom said that I needed to practise if I actually wanted to become good. She said my music sucked...'

Crush: Zalayax, but she could never work up the courage to talk to him.
'What are you talking about?' ~flusters~ 'I...I don't have a crush on anyone! He's rude and gets into fights all the time. He is kinda badass, though...and I like badasses....but...uh...I...er, bet he's a womanizer! So, there! But...he's so confident, and...I'll just shut up now.'

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
'No one would like someone like me, anyways...'

Figure: She has a curvy figure, medium-sized, but she is self-conscious about herself. She's not petite, but she's not fat either. However, she's slightly anorexic since she sees herself as fat. Her mother was Asian, but her father was Scandavian, so she is moderately well-endowed, but not in her eyes.
'I'm not curvy! I'm as flat as a two-year old boy, and as round as a pear! At least, that's what my Mom said...'

Dorm Picture/Number: 666

Flaws/Abilities: She is slightly athletic, but is not good at most sports. She loves to play guitar and dreams of becoming a rock star some day. Lace also likes to doodle, but drawing/sketching isn't her strong point. She is good at doodling simple things, though and chibis. She can't speak very much. She doesn't have any friends, and could never be popular. She's fast, but not too fast. She's not strong. Lace is extrememly self-conscious, and believes she's ugly and fat. Sometimes she'll just start crying for no reason.
'I am ugly-my calves are too thick, an I have kankles, and my thighs are FAT, and I try to exercise, but nothing works! So I just stop eating sometimes, but I get so hungry....'

Voice: Deep, but usually quiet. She can be very loud if she wants to. Her voice isn't man-ish in the least, but it is deep for a girl's. It obviously belongs to a teenager. She has a way of having subtle 'uh' sounds at the end of many words.
'My voice is okay, I guess...'

Theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWRmUzLyZaE

((She's not that anorexic, though. Some days she fasts, but only like once or twice a week. It's mostly symoblising her self-consciousness and her need to have someone else to help her.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:58:29 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:15 am »

(She has 3 scars over her right eye though)
Name: Fuyu ShiroYuki
Gifted: Yes, she is able to swap from human to a fox forms, but her power isn't well controled so sometimes her fox ears and tail would pop out involuntarily.
Personality: Usually always calm. She is calm and serious and surprisingly enough... -Drumroll- A lesbian!~ But don't any of you get any ideas.
History: I will not tell!~ Besides the fact her family is all dead
Hobbies: Drawing anime characters
Crush: Not telling
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Ivory
Figure: Well, all in all she's thin and somewhat tall, but in her fox form she's skinny and her scar shows more
Dorm Picture/Number: 105

Flaws/Abilities: Flaw is her vision is failing, ability is she always approaches a situation calmly
Voice: Smooth, calm, and somewhat quiet but an even tone
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZyViwxNnhI&lc=0BE98JhT1MiVD2XKLhcckVs63gtVtXvctWMAPkWzrJU&feature=inbox

Name: Rocko
Gifted? If so, please choose a power.: Transformation I guess? if not just you choose what fits. XD Rocko is a werelion :L with Strength.
Class [No High class, yet.]: Medium Class.
Personality: Can get annoyed easily, Doesnt really like school but he goes anyways, He gets bored easily but loves to play with anything with Catnip in it or if it looks like a mouse or if its a cat toy, He is usually serious though.
History: Rocko was abandoned when he was a cub, He didnt really know he was a werelion until he turned 13, He hardly had friends but He got to play some, But not when he's older and in school he hopes to fit in a bit more.
Hobbies: Love's playing with cat toys, playing with other people but mostly serious so he will fight mostly.
Crush: None atm
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: none atm
Figure:
While Rocko sometimes plays with his toys he enjoys playing with other people and trys not to keep to his Werelion side but doesn't always stay human
Werelion form:
Dorm Picture/Number:
Flaws/Abilities [Optional]: Werelion form and strength I guess
Voice [Optional]: Sounds like Scar from: The Lion King
Theme song [Optional]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-SQGOYOjxs
[/color]

Name: Jemma
Gifted?: Yeah, Invisibility
Personality: A nice, kind girl who doesn't take no for an answer. She doesn't care if people yell at her, or be mean to her. She will just shrug and walk away. She can easily make people laugh; by pulling a funny face or making up a joke. She can be very sarcastic at times, but its not common for her.
History: Secret :)
Hobbies: Being random, playing on facebook. Singing, dancing.
Crush: None, Yet :3
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Nope
Figure: tall and slender, long hair.
Dorm Picture/Number:
You chose number :3
Flaws/Abilities [Optional]:
Voice [Optional]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMzIkziwV-4&feature=channel&list=UL
Theme song [Optional]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCGBv65w_M
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:16:46 am by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:33 am »
Dorms

#243 - Zalayax and Adrian

#251 - Jemma

#666 - Lace and Accalia

#105 Fuyu and Rocko

FF. Stop being loners and join a dorm. :P
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:28:48 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:46 am »
YOU. CAN. POOOSSSSTTTT.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 03:52:55 am »

Name: Accalia 'Anne'
Last Name: Kell
Gifted?: Yes, Telekinesis
Personality: Accalia loves making people laugh, if she see's someone who looks glum she will walk on over and try to make them happy in any way she can. She can also be very shy around people and tends to avoid any crowds that she can and usually sits in the back of the class with hopes she won't get called to the board.
History: Accalia grew up in Los Angeles California, not the best place for a child to grow up in her friend used to tell her. Accalia had a rough childhood with not really any friends and was constantly bullied, her only friend, Josh, was the one she always went to talk to when she needed to. Throughout her childhood she would constantly get beat up in school and on the playground for no apparent reason. She would come home and her mother would always wash her up and call the school to file a report but they didn't seem to care, she even called the police and all they did was talk to the kid's parents. Whenever that happened the kids at school would give her a more worse beating then the day before.
     When she was 13 she was walking home and didn't realize she was being followed by a group of kids. She was pushed to the ground and the group stood over her and laughed as they punched and kicked her, occasionally kicking dirt and rocks at her. She felt a burst of anger come over her and the whole group went stumbling back, she stood up and looked at her hands and rubbed her head. She looked at the kids and saw they all had a scared look on their face, she covered her mouth not knowing what happened and ran home, never being touched by those kids again. When she was fifteen she moved to a new house in the same state, but sadly she lost communications with Josh, she heard he enlisted in the army but she isn't entirely sure.
Hobbies: Accalia loves to sing and draw in her free time and sometimes writes poems and sometimes even attempt's to write a small book. She is also very fond of cars, she isn't sure why but she will always be the one wanting to go to a nearby car show.
Crush: Not yet.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Not yet.
S.O: Bi-Sexual
Figure: Standing at 5'6'' Accalia has a slender yet curvy figure, she is quite quick and can usually win a race if she wanted to.
Dorm Picture/Number: -You can choose for me-
Flaws/Abilities: Accalia is absolutely frightened of the dark! Ever since she was a little girl the dark has always made her very scared, she isn't sure why but she thinks it might have been the cruel jokes her brother had always done to her.
As for abilities, Accalia has the ability to move things using just her mind. But she rarely ever uses this ability and often hides that she has it, but there are times that she will use it, for her own entertainment of course.
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwv7ESSFUMg
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAo6F0zZ5w
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:49:34 am by Miki_ »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 03:59:52 am »
Accepted? .3.

You could bunk with Zalayax, but Illu claimed it. xDD

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 04:03:50 am »
Haha, it's alright, is Telekinesis okay? o3o

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 04:05:21 am »
Yes :D

Whats funny was that I wanted to be a girl, and was gonna use that picture, then saw that picture and was like: :oo BOY.