Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 22534 times)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2012, 11:18:38 pm »
Rocko looked up as the bell rang, he looked back down to his classmate's heading out. He got up, pushed his chair in and rushed to lunch.

At lunch he sat down by some friends, not really paying attention. He kept eating then he finished, He got up, grabbed his plate and went in and dumped it. He went back and sat down waiting to line up.

(I didnt write much but I needed something xD Ohwell, I wonder if Rocko will eventually get a admirer lolwut)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 12:10:46 am »
Accalia
Accalia heard an annoying beeping in the distance What is that? she began to run down the long corridor until she came a a large wooden door. She pushed it open and saw a giant alarm clock What the..? as she was about to exit the room the clock fell on her. Accalia jumped out of her bed landing on the floor "What a weird dream.." She looked at her alarm clock and slammed her fist on the small button "Shut up." She ran to the bathroom and slid on her socks and laughed quietly before looking into the mirror. She looked at her icy blue hair and frowned "It think it's time for a change. After my meeting I'll run the the store."
Accalia rushed around her room and huffed "Whatever.." She threw on a pair of light grey sweats and a white t-shirt with some slippers, then she threw her hair up in a bun and walked out into the hallway. She yawned as she walked down the hall flashing a smile or two at the people passing by. As she entered a separate building it got really quiet, all she could hear was the scuffing of her slippers on the wood flooring, and sometimes the students passing . She arrived at a glass door with the name 'Eloise Rosa' written on the glass, she took a deep breath and opened the door being greeted by her counselor, "Hi Ms. Rosa." She received a wide grin from the woman "Hello Accalia, take a seat." Accalia followed her hand to a red cushioned seat across from the oak desk and sat down. Accalia became a little nervous as Ms. Rosa flipped through a file, so nervous that the utensil cup began to vibrate. Ms. Rosa looked up at the cup then to Accalia "Calm down Ms. Kell." with a slight grin. "Oops, sorry." she took a deep breath and attempted to relax her self, she didn't want to blow her chance of this being being her last meeting "Well Ms. Kell, you have being doing very well, yes?" Accalia nodded "Yes." Ms. Rosa smiled and nodded her head "When was your last 'episode'?" Accalia began to think back to that day then shook the images from her mind "Uhm..About a year and a half ago." Ms. Rosa nodded her head gain and looked at Accalia with a big smile "Well Accalia, I am glad to say that this will be your last meeting with me." Accalia jumped in surprise "Really?" she said excitedly "Yes." Ms. Rosa was still carrying that grin on her face as she stood up and took Accalia's hand "Have a good day." Accalia took her hand in a form shake "Thank you so much."
Exiting the room she skipped down the quiet hall and jumped to the double doors, she was so excited that she didn't notice that the objects she went by slightly lifted of the ground. Then she began to wonder what color she should dye her hair next. Entering her dorm she grabbed her zebra print hair bag and sat on her bed and rummaged through the many different colored boxes, looking for the right color. "Hmm, what would look right.."(What color do you think she should dye her hair o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 12:19:50 am »
Adrian Myers

Classes had whizzed by, just as the morning had. Adrian stuffed his belongings back into his back, re-zipping the material together. Standing up from his place, he pushed his chair in neatly and marched out into the hallways. He nodded to familiar faces as he passed making his way down the narrow hallway. He didn't know as many people as he hoped to know, since this was his returning year. So on he went, through twist and turns of cement walls, careful not to turn a sharp corner to fast or he would bump into someone who he didn't want to. Pushing the heavy metal doors open, the smell of food drifted to his nose making his mouth water. He hadn't realized how much of an appetite he had gained over the pass couple of hours, but it sure had gained on his suddenly. Picking up one of the trays, he glided down the line picking up food here and there. Once he was satisfied with his options, he returned to the same table he had sat at earlier in the morning, which was still empty. This table was often one he sat at, since it was farthet away from the center of the lunch room where all the noise was. He found that his ears were too sensitive to handle all of the rowdy behavior and sounds that drifted around there. He plopped himself down and began to wolf down on his food, oblivious to the facts that other students were giving him a disgusted look. Wiping his mouth off with the back of his sleeve, he pulled out a small textbook from his bag and began the night's homework. He wasn't one to do the homework regularly, but he had secretly made a promise to himself to get better in school. So on he went in the text book, making small notes in the margins, as he waited for the next class.

(>.> Shortness....)

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2012, 01:09:02 am »
RED AND GREEN!))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2012, 01:13:44 am »
I'm getting left behind! D: I was waiting on Zalayax and then this happens))

The liar and the thief

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2012, 02:59:40 am »
[[ >u< I would love joining this rp (as a normal human) but I was looking through the list noted that there is a character named Jemma but I don't see her application featured on the front page.  Is Jemma active in the roleplay at all c:?  I know this is a silly question but I'd like to keep bunks filled ouo~.  ]]

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2012, 08:26:57 pm »
(( Jemma is on the front page, and is role-played by ~Shadow. You probably just missed it ^.^))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 08:43:56 pm »
[[ The owner added her application this morning at 7 AM wen I asked late last night XD. I did miss her post since I didn't have time last night to see all of the pages xD. ]]

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 08:50:50 pm »
((Ahh okay xD. Never mind. ))

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2012, 01:07:16 am »