Author Topic: ;; Majizal Highschool [Inactive since 01/11/2012]  (Read 22361 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2012, 12:30:12 am »
((Sorry that I've been inactive lately-I've had a lot of school and stoof >.>
Is it OK if I start off with a dream? If it isn't, I'll change it.
And since it's around lunch, I skipped forward and put Lace in her 4th period-English))

The moon shone into her window, and the redhead glanced wistfully at the digital clock that rested on her desk. She lay upon her bed, dark maroon hair spread out behind her, eyes closed after checking the time. 11 PM. She should be asleep, but she wasn't. The moon was full that night, its silver glow complemented by the rose she tended to that stood on the windowsill.

Suddenly, she heard the doorknob open, and she shot up, her mouth sealed shut. The first thing she spotted was a red mop of spiky hair and twin blue eyes reflecting the light of the moon. Suddenly, she felt self-conscious about her two differently coloured eyes, but the mysterious male didn't seem to notice.

He sat on the bed and then-

'Lace!' a shrill voice called. 'Are you paying attention?!' the teacher demanded, her eyes betraying her frustration and anger.

'Oh, sorry,' she mumbled, feeling the gazes of her peers rest upon her as she squirmed nervously in her seat.

'Name one of Shakespeare's satyr plays,' The teacher repeated the instruction, urprisingly without scolding her.

'Um...A Midsummer Night's Dream,' the redhead recited, trying to get her brain cells working once more. 'Sorry, I'm not feeling very well...I think I have a stomach bug.'

Lace really did not feel very well. Her stomach ached as if somewhere were ripping out her guts, and her chin quivered as if she were about to barf. She recalled her mother saying she had 'pennies in her mouth,' but she pushed the image of that hag out of her mind.

'I'm sorry, but I can't let you see the nurse right now, sweetie,' the teacher said in a way-too-nice voice. 'The period's almost over and you can go to lunch, so maybe you can visit her then.'

The bell rung as if it had been listening to the teachers voice. The brunette/redhead quickly gathered her things and rushed to the nurse's office, where she proceeded to vomit twice into the sink. A deep fog followed her everywhere she went, representing her illness. Her stomach burned and hunger gnawed at her since she had not eaten anything all day. After vomiting, she had began to feel much better, though, despite the hunger.

'Well, honey, you just need to get something to eat. You're much too skinny for your height,' the nurse instructed. 'Do you want to go to lunch now?'

'I think I'll just go to my dorm,' the girl mumbled, her eyes downcast and the fog beginning to cover her face.

She rose to her feet without another word, and went to her dorm. Only when walking down the hallway did she recall her note to Zalayax, and her heart leapt with anticipation. She hurried to his dorm and read his note.

She really liked his note, besides the part about him not knowing who she was, the truth of it hurting her.
She realised she was obsessing over him at this time, but pushed it out of her mind. She WASN'T desperate-she was trying to take her time, and if he really wanted to go to another girl then it was fine.

Lace took out a pen from her binder and began to continue the note on the sample slip of folded paper, leaning on the door.

'Dear Zalayax,

Yeah, that's kinda not fair that I know who you are, but you don't know who I am.'

She doodled blushing chibi, then continued.

'I...I don't think I can tell you who I am just yet, but my dorm number is 666. I know it's a supposed 'evil' number, but I personally think that makes it cooler.

Also, sorry that the poem didn't rhyme, I'm bad at that. I like the symbolism better.

Your Secret Admirer,
   Lace.

((This is so terrible, but I was rushing >A<))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2012, 12:37:55 am »

The liar and the thief

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2012, 12:55:16 am »
((Now I'm confuzzled >.>))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2012, 01:06:12 am »
I caught the 666 joke, it being the 'sign of the devil'))

The liar and the thief

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:11 am »
[[ Technically, the number 8 is. *Shot multiple times.*
@Okami: ;u; I don't want to be a drag but Yun-Hee has her face covered. Just think of her as the cross-dresser of the school who has her face is covered.*
@Kitsune: B'aaawwww! Lace is soooo adorable! ]]

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2012, 03:29:51 am »
((@okami

I didn't mean it as a joke >A< I just like the number '666.' Partly cos it's the sign of the devil and I'm kind of a Satanist and partly cos I just like it. It doesn't really represent Lace herself at all >.>

@Soaring
Thank you c: I was going for that since, in so many of the role plays I join, my character is always daring and brave, and not interested in romance at all, so I wanted to switch it up a little. It's kinda fun to play the shy girl...

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2012, 12:20:20 am »
[[@Kitsune: You're welcome, sugar cube.
Also, big bump c: . ]]

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.