Author Topic: Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]  (Read 15600 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]
« on: October 27, 2012, 03:37:17 am »
Prom Night
Prom night. The best night for every girl, makeup, pretty dresses, beautiful hair, and most of all prom King and Queen. The year is 2016, all of the senior class have awaited this night, the night to get all done up and be beautiful and handsome, well most of the senior class, some of them could care less about prom and would much rather hang out with their friends and do things they shouldn't be doing. But this year, it's all going to change, for the worse..

Plot
You are a teenage boy/girl going to prom with the one you love. Suddenly you hear screaming and see blood going to the bathroom. You alert the security and they investigate and tell everyone that they must all go outside. Only to find out you can't open any of the doors or windows, even the phones are out. Now your stuck inside, people are going missing one by one. How long will you survive?

Prom Rules
-No drugs or alcohol.
-No explicit activities.
-No fighting.
-No harassment or bullying of others.
-Boys and girls do not share Hotel rooms.

RP Rules
~No OOC fighting.
~Don't go overboard with the cursing.
~Minimum of 3 characters.
~No god-modding or power-play
~Please don't steal other character's dates, that's rude. 030
~Gore is allowed.
~You can die. If you die, make another char if you want.
~Have fun.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:33:38 am by Scallywag »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Prom Night||WIP Do not post||
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 04:17:05 am »
Application For Girls
Code: [Select]
[img]image URL here[/img]
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Prom dress:[/u]
[u]Shoes[/u]
[u]Accessories:[/u](Bracelets, necklaces etc)
[u]Hair:[/u](Style of hair)
[u]Corsage:[/u](Color)
[u]Crush:[/u]
[u]Bf/Gf:[/u]
[u]Date:[/u](Date to prom)
[u]S.O:[/u]
[u]Fears:[/u]
[u]Extra:[/u](optional)

Application for boys
Code: [Select]
[img]image URL here[/img]
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Tux:[/u]
[u]Shoes:[/u]
[u]Boutonniere:[/u](color)
[u]Crush:[/u]
[u]Bf/Gf:[/u]
[u]Date:[/u](Date to prom)
[u]S.O:[/u]
[u]Fears:[/u]
[u]Extra:[/u](optional)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:00:24 am by Miki_ »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 04:17:13 am »
Members

Name: Mirabell O'Neal
Personality: Mirabell is a very kind and loving person who will take anyone in as a friend, she is never rude or mean to anyone. Even though she had a rather rough childhood, it definitely doesn't effect the way she acts now.
History: Mirabell doesn't like talking about her past and tends to avoid the subject "Sorry...I-I just don't like talking about it."
Prom dress:
Shoes:
Accessories: A gold necklace her mother gave her.
Hair: She's going to wear it down and curl it.
Corsage:
Crush: Jackson Wright.
Bf/Gf: None.  "Why would anyone like me? I'm so...boring"
Date: Jackson.
S.O: Straight
Fears: She is terrified of the dark.
Extra:

Name: Jackson (Jack, Jackie) Wright
Personality: Jackson is incredibly outgoing and loves to liven up the party. His biggest pet peeve is anyone who bullies anyone else. However, pranking, so long as it's in good nature, is completely fine by him, since he does prank all day every day. His brother is his accomplice in all of the pranks he enjoys pulling. The two are both very sociable and also aren't very into their academic studies. They are incredibly clever, but they aren't straight A students. Neither of them are above skipping a class. The twins will stick together no matter what and have since they were little. The two go into denial of a situation quickly, but are quick to defend and/or run, but they aren't good at attacking anyone or anything due to lack of muscle strength.
History:Jackson is the older out of the twins, but the twins are the youngest in their family. They are the definition of double trouble, especially in the family of five children. Their older brothers are very responsible and fairly mature with their own personalities. Their older sister, the middle child technically, is the quiet one, but she always helped her younger brothers with their latest schemes. The family lives in England currently, except for Jackson and Fred. The two do get homesick at times, but they love their school and community and would never want to leave it.
Tux:
Shoes:
Boutonniere: A red rose.
Crush: Mirabell
Bf/Gf: None
Date: Mirabell (? If you'll let him be her date)
Fears: Creepy crawlies (spiders specifically)
Extra:Differences between the twins: Jackson has a mole on his shoulder and is messier than Fred. His laugh is also distinctly different from his twin since it is more of a low chuckle while Fred has a higher pitch giggle.
Born on October 31, 1994. They both still have their British accents, though they have faded very slightly.

Name: Frederick (Fred,Freddie) Wright
Personality: Fred is incredibly outgoing and loves to liven up the party. His biggest pet peeve is anyone who bullies anyone else. However, pranking, so long as it's in good nature, is completely fine by him, since he does prank all day every day. His brother is his accomplice in all of the pranks he enjoys pulling. The two are both very sociable and also aren't very into their academic studies. They are incredibly clever, but they aren't straight A students. Neither of them are above skipping a class. The twins will stick together no matter what and have since they were little. The two go into denial of a situation quickly, but are quick to defend and/or run, but they aren't good at attacking anyone or anything due to lack of muscle strength. The only difference in personality between him and his brother is that Fred is a little more timid when hitting on someone where Jackson is very bold.
History:Fred is the youngest in his family and the youngest out of the twins. They are the definition of double trouble, especially in the family of five children. Their older brothers are very responsible and fairly mature with their own personalities. Their older sister, the middle child technically, is the quiet one, but she always helped her younger brothers with their latest schemes. The family lives in England currently, except for Jackson and Fred. The two do get homesick at times, but they love their school and community and would never want to leave it.
Tux:
Shoes:
Boutonniere: Blue rose
Crush: Melody (May change)
Date: Melody
Fears: Blood
Extra: Differences: Jackson has a mole on his shoulder and is messier than Fred. His laugh is also distinctly different from his twin since it is more of a low chuckle while Fred has a higher pitch giggle.
Born on October 31, 1994. They both still have their British accents, though they have faded very slightly.

Name: Melody (no nicknames) Parker
Personality: Melody is often in her own little bubble. She's found just singing or humming to herself and wandering around the school quiet often. Always being kind, she is very easy to hurt, both physically and emotionally. Her grades are very good since she is very into making games for studying. In reality, she doesn't have many friends, but she likes to think everyone is a friend to her. She is never quick to defend herself, always letting other have their opinion. It is important to note that she is not loud at all and has a naturally gentle voice. She panics like a bunny and will be very alert and quick, but won't defend herself that well and is pretty weak when it comes to attack. She will likely rely on her friends for protection if needed.
History:Melody's mother and father were killed in a car crash when she was six. She then moved in with her grandparents. Besides the incident with her parents, she had a pretty simple childhood. She has several talents due to being a single child with a great mind. She speaks French and some Latin and she is able to read upside down.
Prom dress:
Shoes
Accessories:
Hair: (with flowers)
Corsage: Blue little flowers
Crush: None
Date: Fred
Fears: She's afraid of the dark, death, snakes, and heights.
Extra:None
[/font]

Name: James Cambridge
Personality: James is an overall sweet gentleman who won't hurt any living thing. He's thoughtful and easy going, but tends to be the laid back kind. James is shy when it comes to meeting new people, but he warms up quickly to those he trusts. He is loyal to his friends and family, which often tends to get him into fights with others who pick on the ones close to him.
History: James's parents raised him in a small condo in the city, where he has lived all his life. He is very close to his family and always puts them first in any situation. James is an overall good student in school, and often participates in a lot of after school activities, including sports. He doesn't mind his commute to school, as he has been going to farther away schools his whole life.
Tux:

Shoes:

Boutonniere:

Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
Date: None, at the moment.
S.O: Heterosexual
Fears: Sharp objects, the sight of open wounds, being alone in a sketchy area.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:47:14 pm by Miki_ »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 04:17:21 am »
Members

Name: Abby "Blu" Hartpit
Personality: Abby is a bit nerdy and loves goofing off. She can be easily tempered and impatiant. She can also become irritable and stressed underpressure, and will punch the nearest item that's near her.
History: Abby's father died during the war, since he was a soldior, and her mother died during childbirth. She's been moved from foster home to foster home, and now she found somewhere she's able to settle down.
Prom dress:
(Just longer.)
Shoes

Accessories:
(Anklet)
(Ring)
Hair:

Corsage:

Crush:
James Cambridge
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Date:
No-one
S.O:
Straight
Fears:
Needles, hights, and closed in spaces

Name: Karter "Brick" Hansen
Personality: Karter is easily angered and irritable. (Seriously, he'll puch your lights out.) He's usually self-kept and quiet, but such a softie when you know him.
History: When Karter was a little boy, he'd lived with his mom and brother. Until, his father and mother fought over who got who. Karter's mother took his brother and his father took him.
Tux:

Shoes:

Boutonniere:

Crush:Melody Parker
Bf/Gf:N/A
Date:N/A
S.O:Straight
Fears: Rabbits (Yes, I went there.)

Name: Jake David Rogers
Personality: Jake is cool, relaxed at most times. He is calm around the most weirdest scariest situations.
History: Nothing normal life.
Tux:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Cool+Tuxedo&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=xi_g87D-GKOPgM:&imgrefurl=http://gregwalker-independence.blogspot.com/2010/05/dinner-suit.html&docid=jv9Yn3s04N9MiM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DE_ecRONCps/S-NxRZ_jWoI/AAAAAAAAAJI/8uEtq7tlpF8/s1600/tuxedo.jpg&w=491&h=370&ei=-nSVUKmjG6mk0AWfm4HwAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=980&vpy=4&dur=560&hovh=195&hovw=259&tx=183&ty=104&sig=105968912916826907762&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=183&start=0&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:87
Shoes: http://devazti.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/such-deluxe-deal-of-mens-prom-shoes.html
Boutonniere: None :P
Date: None just ask :)
S.O:  Straight
Fears: Venomous stuff.
Extra: He has a dog called Rolo and he is 3 legged
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:35:48 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 04:28:19 am »
-saved

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 04:28:29 am »
-last one-

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 04:28:42 am »
You may post :'D

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

Re: Prom Night||Open! Post!||
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 03:49:40 pm »
Interesting... I may join.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 05:57:15 pm »

Name: Jackson (Jack, Jackie) Wright
Personality: Jackson is incredibly outgoing and loves to liven up the party. His biggest pet peeve is anyone who bullies anyone else. However, pranking, so long as it's in good nature, is completely fine by him, since he does prank all day every day. His brother is his accomplice in all of the pranks he enjoys pulling. The two are both very sociable and also aren't very into their academic studies. They are incredibly clever, but they aren't straight A students. Neither of them are above skipping a class. The twins will stick together no matter what and have since they were little. The two go into denial of a situation quickly, but are quick to defend and/or run, but they aren't good at attacking anyone or anything due to lack of muscle strength.
History:Jackson is the older out of the twins, but the twins are the youngest in their family. They are the definition of double trouble, especially in the family of five children. Their older brothers are very responsible and fairly mature with their own personalities. Their older sister, the middle child technically, is the quiet one, but she always helped her younger brothers with their latest schemes. The family lives in England currently, except for Jackson and Fred. The two do get homesick at times, but they love their school and community and would never want to leave it.
Tux:
Shoes:
Boutonniere: A red rose.
Crush: Mirabell
Date: Mirabell (? If you'll let him be her date)
Fears: Creepy crawlies (spiders specifically)
Extra:Differences between the twins: Jackson has a mole on his shoulder and is messier than Fred. His laugh is also distinctly different from his twin since it is more of a low chuckle while Fred has a higher pitch giggle.

Name: Frederick (Fred,Freddie) Wright
Personality: Fred is incredibly outgoing and loves to liven up the party. His biggest pet peeve is anyone who bullies anyone else. However, pranking, so long as it's in good nature, is completely fine by him, since he does prank all day every day. His brother is his accomplice in all of the pranks he enjoys pulling. The two are both very sociable and also aren't very into their academic studies. They are incredibly clever, but they aren't straight A students. Neither of them are above skipping a class. The twins will stick together no matter what and have since they were little. The two go into denial of a situation quickly, but are quick to defend and/or run, but they aren't good at attacking anyone or anything due to lack of muscle strength. The only difference in personality between him and his brother is that Fred is a little more timid when hitting on someone where Jackson is very bold.
History:Fred is the youngest in his family and the youngest out of the twins. They are the definition of double trouble, especially in the family of five children. Their older brothers are very responsible and fairly mature with their own personalities. Their older sister, the middle child technically, is the quiet one, but she always helped her younger brothers with their latest schemes. The family lives in England currently, except for Jackson and Fred. The two do get homesick at times, but they love their school and community and would never want to leave it.
Tux:
Shoes:
Boutonniere: Blue rose
Crush: Melody (May change)
Date: Melody
Fears: Blood
Extra: Differences: Jackson has a mole on his shoulder and is messier than Fred. His laugh is also distinctly different from his twin since it is more of a low chuckle while Fred has a higher pitch giggle.

Name: Melody (no nicknames) Parker
Personality: Melody is often in her own little bubble. She's found just singing or humming to herself and wandering around the school quiet often. Always being kind, she is very easy to hurt, both physically and emotionally. Her grades are very good since she is very into making games for studying. In reality, she doesn't have many friends, but she likes to think everyone is a friend to her. She is never quick to defend herself, always letting other have their opinion. It is important to note that she is not loud at all and has a naturally gentle voice. She panics like a bunny and will be very alert and quick, but won't defend herself that well and is pretty weak when it comes to attack. She will likely rely on her friends for protection if needed.
History:Melody's mother and father were killed in a car crash when she was six. She then moved in with her grandparents. Besides the incident with her parents, she had a pretty simple childhood. She has several talents due to being a single child with a great mind. She speaks French and some Latin and she is able to read upside down.
Prom dress:
Shoes
Accessories:
Hair: (with flowers)
Corsage: Blue little flowers
Date: Fred
Fears: She's afraid of the dark, death, snakes, and heights.
Extra:None
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:22:09 pm by Kasai »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 06:01:57 pm »
Accepted o3o, I'm sure Mirabell would love for you to be her date. I'll add your Characters as soon as I get on my computer))

Visit my Deviantart!