Author Topic: Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]  (Read 15601 times)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Prom Night||Open! Post!||
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 09:03:58 pm »

Name: James Cambridge
Personality: James is an overall sweet gentleman who won't hurt any living thing. He's thoughtful and easy going, but tends to be the laid back kind. James is shy when it comes to meeting new people, but he warms up quickly to those he trusts. He is loyal to his friends and family, which often tends to get him into fights with others who pick on the ones close to him.
History: James's parents raised him in a small condo in the city, where he has lived all his life. He is very close to his family and always puts them first in any situation. James is an overall good student in school, and often participates in a lot of after school activities, including sports. He doesn't mind his commute to school, as he has been going to farther away schools his whole life.
Tux:

Shoes:

Boutonniere:

Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
Date: None, at the moment.
S.O: Heterosexual
Fears: Sharp objects, the sight of open wounds, being alone in a sketchy area.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 09:15:32 pm »
Accepted o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 09:37:40 pm »

Name: Avery Christina Markham
Personality: Avery is a very calm and collected girl who loves to listen to upbeat tunes on her iPod. She is very sensitive and can get her feelings hurt easily. Though she is bisexual, it does not really matter if she likes a boy or girl, since she's a bit romantic and crushes on everyone. Avery loves company and practically needs it 24/7 as her fear is being alone.
History: Avery's parents were divorced when she was eight and she was raised by her father in an apartment.
Corsage:
Shoes:
Accessories:
Her necklace
Hair:
Prom dress:
Crush: ...everyone.
Bf/Gf: N/A
Date:
Coming soon, but if you want to be her date, feel free to say so.
S.O: Bisexual.
Fears: Spiders, snakes, death, large amounts of blood, being alone.
Extra: Her themes are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4qBNYJmV8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaJ4wzDO5fA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9YQPWqTnx4&feature=plcp
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:58:46 am by ~*Crystal~* »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 12:59:04 am »
Finished my application. c:

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 01:03:27 am »
Woohoo!, accepted o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 01:06:08 am »
Well I believe we have enough characters, the RP starts at the morning of prom day.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 01:12:33 am »

(Brief question, is the prom on a school day? And if so, are the characters at the same school?)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:14:30 pm by IlLupoItaliano »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 01:44:22 am »
The prom starts at 7:30pm, and yes we all go to the same school. And school starts at 7:45am.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 02:22:52 am »

Mirabell
Mirabell could hear the voice of her mother but only faintly "Shh!" she said as she turned over and attempted to go back to sleep, but her mother wasn't having it. "Get up Mira!" Her mom urged "Today is the day of your prom!" It seemed her mother was more excited then she was. Mira sat up with s frown on her face and her eyes half open, her red hair was a colored cotton ball on her sleepy head. "Mom! Who says I'm going?" Mirabell crossed her arms and gave her mother a grin "You have to go! I bought you a dress and everything." Her mother ran out of her bedroom. A dress? Everything? Oh gosh. Mira slapped her forehead and awaited for her mother. Her mother was acting like a love struck teen going out on her very first date. Her mother re-appeared in the doorway with a long white cover draped over her left arm, she had the biggest grin on her face "Here ya go honey." she tossed the white sack to Mira. "Mom, you didn't have to." Her mother only responded with a large smile. She slowly felt around for the zipper until she felt the cold metal and grasped it and carefully pulled down the zipper. Carefully lifting the flap she revealed the treasure within. It was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen in her life, a ruby red dress layed within the white cover. She carefully rubbed the palm of her hand along the dress's smooth torso then down the the lace like bottom. She felt as if the sheer beauty of this dress would make her cry "Thanks mom. Really." she looked at her mother with a teary eyed smile, her mother jumped onto her bed, barely missing the dress and embraced her "You're welcome honey. Okay get ready for school." Mira's mom left her to do her business and closed the door, she carefully zipped the cover over the dress and carefully layed it on her bed. She walked over to her oak dresser and pulled out a simple grey t-shirt and red colored skinnies and walked over to her closet to grab her grey converse. She rushed over to the bathroom and brushed her bird's nest and quickly curled her hair until red curls hung perfectly down her back. She grinned at her work and ran out the door to her mother's SUV to get to school.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 11:33:11 pm »

Name: Abby "Blu" Hartpit
Personality: Abby is a bit nerdy and loves goofing off. She can be easily tempered and impatiant. She can also become irritable and stressed underpressure, and will punch the nearest item that's near her.
History: Abby's father died during the war, since he was a soldior, and her mother died during childbirth. She's been moved from foster home to foster home, and now she found somewhere she's able to settle down.
Prom dress:
(Just longer.)
Shoes

Accessories:
(Anklet)
(Ring)
Hair:

Corsage:

Crush:
James Cambridge
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Date:
No-one
S.O:
Straight
Fears:
Needles, hights, and closed in spaces

Name: Karter "Brick" Hansen
Personality: Karter is easily angered and irritable. (Seriously, he'll puch your lights out.) He's usually self-kept and quiet, but such a softie when you know him.
History: When Karter was a little boy, he'd lived with his mom and brother. Until, his father and mother fought over who got who. Karter's mother took his brother and his father took him.
Tux:

Shoes:

Boutonniere:

Crush:Melody Parker
Bf/Gf:N/A
Date:N/A
S.O:Straight
Fears: Rabbits (Yes, I went there.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 10:53:33 pm by KleinerFingerKuchen(PinkiePie) »