Author Topic: Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]  (Read 15599 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Prom Night||Open! Post!||
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 03:35:03 am »
Don't forget history on Karter :3 Other then that, accepted.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 10:01:08 pm »
Oh man, I am such a der. But, ok.))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:55 pm »
Melody
The yellow light from the hallway broke the light of the nice, blue nightlight in the corner of Melody's room. The sleeping girl didn't notice as her grandfather opened the door to her room since she was currently under her covers huddled in a little ball, her usual sleeping position. "Melody," he called gently, shaking the lump laying on the mattress. The blankets then rose in the shape of a girl as Melody sat up under her covers. Melody shoved her blankets off and looked over at her grandpa with a smile, fully awake beyond any reasoning that her grandfather could figure out. "Happy prom day, grandpa," she said in her naturally quiet voice. Getting out of her bed, she dug in her dresser for her clothes for today. "That can't be today," he replied with obvious distaste. Melody looked over at him questioningly and he only smiled sadly. "You're growing up too fast," he clarified. Melody gave him a smile and dismissed the conversation as she began to hum to herself. Seeing she was in her own little world mentally, her grandfather left the room to let her get ready.

With her finished homework in her bag and her prom things laying neatly on her bed (well, neatly for Melody), the blonde pecked her grandparents on the cheeks and ran out the door. She only lived a few blocks from the school, so she didn't mind the exercise. Pulling out a book, she began to read it in her typical fashion: upside down. It was almost easier to read things upside down for her since her grandmother wouldn't let her read something until she was done reading it. This prompted the young girl to get impatient and begin reading it upside down while her grandmother read it right side up.  

Jack
&
Fred
Ding-ding-ding ding-ding-DING

"Freeeed," Jackson called from his bed, "turn your alarm off."

"Fred," Jackson snapped loudly. There was a clicking noise before the phone alarm was shut off. "So impatient this morning, aren't we, Jackie?" A small growl was given from the older sibling, making the other one giggle tiredly. A loud thump caused Jackson to finally open his eyes. Noticing his brother holding a hand to his head, Jackson looked at the ground to see that Fred had tripped on the leg of the computer chair and was now holding his head after hitting it on the dresser. "Nice walking, Freddie," Jackson smirked, giving his brother some sarcastic applause from his bed. Fred muttered something back that was probably an insult of some kind. The two got dressed and raced down the stairs, much to the displeasure of their host mother. Their host mother for the foreign exchange program was remarkably like their mother. Granted, looks were very different, but her personality was shockingly similar, always yelling at the boys when they were rough with each other, but always willing to give hugs and kisses. The father was just a quiet businessman, very different from Jackson and Fred's real father who was usually the reason the boys were wrestling each other. After talking to their host parents for a bit, the two ran out the door to catch the bus.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:02:38 am by Kasai »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012, 05:33:32 pm »

A soft THUNK! came from two little boys roughhousing. "Shut up. Five more minutes!" A mumbled female voice, from the opposite side of the room. "Aww, c'mon little brat! It's time for school, prom more specifically!" One of the boys yell. "Shut up! Only I can say 'Brat' and that's to you two!" She yelled, throwing her pillow. She could hear her foster mother's steps squeaking up the old stairs. "Wakey, wakey. Breakfast time for bacey." A voice was way too peppy. "But, Mom! I don't want to go to prom. It's going to be boring," The younger girl on the bed complained. Even though she had the perfect things to wear, she didn't feel up to anything-besides sleep.  She knew her 'mother' wouldn't let her listen to any complaining, even though mother called it whining.
After losing the fight, the girl's shoulders slumped at the breakfast table. She poked at her sunny-side-up eggs, too sunny. Too early. "So," Her usually too-peppy dad asks. "I heard today's prom. Gotta date?" Her cheeks flushed with bright pink. Her fists clanked on the table. "You think I want to go? Do you think I don't want sleep?! I know the answer to this answer is the opposite of the question." Abby snapped, then stomped upstairs. She slammed the door then locked it. She picked out some clothes to wear to bed for later, her prom outfit, and what she would wear to school. She went to an old, yet sturdy, oak nightstand. She rummaged through the drawer and pulled out an iPod; black. She started playing some heavy metal, it calmed her.
After getting dressed she went downstairs, she was still listening to her iPod, with a serious look upon her face. "Daddy! I'm ready, let's go!"
After getting to the school. It was going inside that was tricky.

{Will post about Karter later.}
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:47:13 pm by KleinerFingerKuchen(PinkiePie) »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2012, 07:18:17 pm »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 07:50:49 pm »
img]http://trendfashiondesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/New-look-Hairstyles-For-School-2012-Teenage-Boys-Trends.jpg[/img]
Name: Jake David Rogers
Personality: Jake is cool, relaxed at most times. He is calm around the most weirdest scariest situations.
History: Nothing normal life.
Tux:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Cool+Tuxedo&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=xi_g87D-GKOPgM:&imgrefurl=http://gregwalker-independence.blogspot.com/2010/05/dinner-suit.html&docid=jv9Yn3s04N9MiM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DE_ecRONCps/S-NxRZ_jWoI/AAAAAAAAAJI/8uEtq7tlpF8/s1600/tuxedo.jpg&w=491&h=370&ei=-nSVUKmjG6mk0AWfm4HwAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=980&vpy=4&dur=560&hovh=195&hovw=259&tx=183&ty=104&sig=105968912916826907762&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=183&start=0&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:87
Shoes: http://devazti.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/such-deluxe-deal-of-mens-prom-shoes.html
Boutonniere: None :P
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: None
Date: None just ask :)
S.O:  Straight
Fears: Venomous stuff.
Extra: He has a dog called Rolo and he is 3 legged

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 07:02:33 am »
Accepted, I will add later.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 01:36:09 pm »
His eyes opened as he heard his phone alarm, he sighed and picked up his phone and tapped a few buttons turning it off, he sat up rubbing his eyes sleepily. "JAKE HURRY UP!" his mom yelled from downstairs.
"KAY!" Jake shouted back stretching.
He got out of his bed and went to his cupboard. He got his black top with a grey wolf howling and blue jeans with black converses and grey socks.... He put them on speedily and picked up his rucksack. "Come down for breakfast!" His mom sighed.
"Skippin today otherwise I will be late!" Jake shouted and went into the living room stroking his boxer dog giving him a treat, "C'ya mom!" Jake shouted again and opened the front door.
"Bye!" His mom yelled back.
He walked down the street to the school, he lived quite far away, so he might be quite late.

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 05:02:46 am »

Mirabell
Mirabell cursed under her breath as many little water droplets slapped her windshield, she decided not to switch on the wipers until she was sure she wouldn't be able to see. Seeing that the rain had started to come down she sighed and switched on the wipers "I hate those wipers." she huffed as the wipers started to make that annoying rubbing sound that Mirabell despised. Her hands gripped the steering wheel as she saw cars going a little too fast "Are they insane? Going that fast while it's raining could cause a problem." she growled as she made a slow right into the school's student parking lot. Pulling into an empty parking space she switched off the ignition and put her keys in her backpack and sat in the seat of the car just watching the rain, it was almost making her sleepy. Hearing the passing of students she shook her head and quickly put her hood over her hair and left the car and walked at a slow pace to the school building. Her blue eyes caught some figures in the distance, next to the main doors, she peered closer and saw that they were the prom committee handing out some flyers. Mirabell sighed and walked up to a tall girl with ash blond hair and a wide grin on her face, Mirabell smiled back but the smile on the girl's face seemed...fake.. Mirabell brushed it off and received a flyer, "Hope to see you there!" the girl boomed as Mira waved her hand with a smile on her face. Mirabell already knew everything there was to know about the prom since everyone had been talking about it non-stop for the last two weeks, she knew where it was and when so she didn't really need the flyer. Once she entered the school she knew what would be inside but she didn't know it would be so extreme. Streamers were strewn everywhere, the ceiling, the floor, and the doorways and even in the classrooms. Posters were everywhere, mainly advertising the girls who wanted to be prom queen. She looked away from the posters and walked to her locker to retrieve her books for her first four classes. Closing her locker she was rushed by a group of boys and a girl who were whooping and hollering about the prom then sprayed silver and pink glitter all over her grey t-shirt and black hoodie before running off to ruin someone else's clothes. She slapped her forehead and attempted to swipe all the glitter away but she knew glitter stuck like super glue. She let out a loud sigh before walking to her human anatomy class, looking like a glitter monster.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 07:25:45 pm »
Rain dropped on his head as he put his hood up, that was attached to his shirt. He saw cars zooming past as he crossed a large main road. He saw the large building behind a couple of old looking houses. He walked past them his head facing down as he never really looked where he was going, his eyes looked up as he heard footsteps but it was just a women walking down the road with a large black briefcase. He carried on walking until he reached the tall school and Jake gave a sigh of relief as he carried on walking, the girl with the ash blonde hair as she offered a prom flyer. "Nah." Jake said as he carried on walking through the new looking doors.
He carried on walking through the school hallway hearing people chatter excitedly and anxiously about the school prom. He sighed as he cared not a thing about the prom, he didn't give a dam about the prom, but his mom was making him go and she got him a posh looking  tuxedo that he hated with all his life and the worst thing is he didn't even have a date for the prom, it will make him look like a total idiot.
He carried on walking until he reached a jet black locked and done the code easily unlocking  it, he stuffed his rucksack in getting a homework book out for topic or maths or something. He smiled at the photo of his dog, he loved his dog. He shut the locker and made sure it was shut then  he decided to just sit down and wait for class to start. He got his phone out of his pocket and got his white earphones out of his pocket, he stuck the cable in the phone and started to play songs bored.

Meep Meep.