Author Topic: Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]  (Read 15691 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Prom Night||Open! Post!||
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 04:08:53 am »
Jack
&
Fred
The twins began to zone out as the anatomy teacher rambled on and on about... well, something they weren't paying attention to. They became alert as Mirabell was called on and failed to answer a question. They both tried to pay attention from that point on, not wanting to be Mirabell. The two ran from the class as the bell went off, beating the majority of the students out of the door. Fred ran because he wanted to see if Melody would be at his locker, and Jackson because his brother was and he assumed it to be a race. Realizing his brother was following him, Fred decided to make it a fun obstacle course, ducking under the prom committee and running through where the majority of the slow walkers were located. Jackson followed his brother, narrowly dodging inhaling a dangerous amount of glitter as he ducked under the prom committee. Fred weaved through the freshmen but, by the time Jackson tried to follow, the gaps had closed and Jackson was trapped with the freshmen and sophomores, mostly ranging from fourteen to sixteen in age. Granted, there were exceptions, like himself. Jackson narrowed his eyes in a dramatic 'I'll get you, my pretty' type of way and dropped the act of chasing his brother. Instead, he changed his focus to getting to his locker. Getting to the hallway he was supposed to be in, he heard someone coming from the hallway he had just been in come running up behind him. "Um, excuse me," a timid voice called. Turning, he found Melody with a little piece of paper in her hand.  

Melody
Jackson raised an eyebrow as Melody stopped in front of him. Her eyes darted around nervously as she fumbled with the piece of paper, biting her lower lip. "You all right, Melody?" The blonde's eyes met his for a brief second before they darted around again. "Um, sorry. You must get this all the time, with you being a twin and all but-... Um, I don't know- um.." Jackson laughed a little, his sharp, low, barking laugh, making Melody jump. "You don't know which one I am?" Her eyes met his and she nodded quickly. He smiled at her, trying to show he wasn't out to get her. "Yeah, that's fine. I get it a lot. I'm Jackson." His eyes went to the piece of paper she held. "Want me to give that to Freddie?" She held out the note with a nod, holding her math book to her chest with her other hand. She muttered a quick thank you and scurried away to her next class. Jackson, note in hand, went to his locker and opened it. The bell went off as he had his locker open and he stared up at the bell. "Really? You're going to be that way today," he asked aloud to it. His eyes moved from the bell and landed on Mirabell, probably late because of Mr. Sanders. Jackson quickly turned to his locker as he turned a light shade of pink due to someone hearing him talk to the bell.  

[Sorry for the late post, guys! I was helping out with a play since Thursday. Also, @Miki: Trying to get these two to meet so we can get them together for a date XD I'm assuming, with them in some classes together, they're on a first name basis and maybe know a few things about each other, but not much.]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:12:29 am by Kasai »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012, 02:11:39 pm »

Mirabell
Mirabell yawned as she closed her locker, she carefully placed her books into her backpack, purposely taking her time. Hearing the bell she sighed then she heard what it sounded like someone talking to the bell. She turned her head and saw Jackson talking to the bell which made her laugh "Are you alright?" she laughed again as she zipped up her back and slung it over her shoulder. "You don't always see someone talking to a bell.. Well at least I haven't until now." She slowly walked over to him "The school bells can be quite annoying." she chuckled. She had never really talked to Jackson or his brother before, maybe it was because she can be quite anti-social. "Oh, I'm Mirabell by the way." She extended her hand out to him with a smile, "Aren't you in Mr. Sander's class?'' She thought she saw him and his brother before but she couldn't be sure so she just presumed. She had always had a small crush on Jackson even though she had never really seen him all that much, thinking about it she could feel her cheeks getting hot and probably turning cherry red. She placed her right hand on her cheek and she sure was right, her cheek felt like it was on fire. She glanced around nervously, hoping to see a friend walk by just so she could escape this situation, but she didn't see anyone walking down the long hall. "Oh man.." She said under her breath, This is so embarrassing.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2012, 04:57:47 pm »
Jake opened his locker forgetting to get his maths book out. He dug further into his locker to get a small blue book that had his name and the word 'Maths' on. "Aw. Dammit! Forgot to do my homework!" He sighed slamming the locker shut holding his maths book. He scratched his chin slowly and wondered for a excuse. "Dog ate it... Nah to old... To busy... No.... I lost my maths book..." He murmured thinking 'I lost my book.' would be a good excuse. He for the last time opened the locker and put his maths book back casually. He shut the locker and yawned sleepily, he then wondered if he should go to class yet or not. He turned around and saw people squirming around the place trying to get to the Second Period. 'Not yet.' He thought as he almost got pushed by about a 16 year old or 15 year old. He just about dodged and gave a smile out. As the people went a bit he joined the crowd and followed some people to  maths class. "calm down!" Somebody yelled after Jake heard a book sounding object fall onto the floor. Some people laughed as they walked into the class. He chose another seat at the back next to a really nerdy nerd. As he sat up the nerd looked at him with a goofy smile and then Jake got up straight away and moved to the second to last row shivering slightly. 'Who would like to sit next to him!' He thought looking back at the nerd looking goofily at somebody on the desk beside him. He sighed and faced forwards to the teacher ready for any boring maths lesson she had to say. She was collecting some maths books and then reached Jake. Jake just gave a weird look at her. "Wheres your maths book?" The teacher asked Jake. "Urmmm, I lost it..." He muttered loud enough for the teacher to hear. "Is that true?" The teacher said looking at him with her angry gaze. "Yes...." He mumbled looking at her gaze, he shouldn't really lie to this teacher, she would explode if she found out. He hoped she wouldn't find out.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2012, 07:10:17 pm »
Jack
&
Fred
Jackson closed his locker after he grabbed his books and he turned his attention to Mirabell. "You don't always see someone talking to a bell.. Well at least I haven't until now." The twin shrugged and smiled. "Well, I'm a pretty 'special' guy," he chuckled. "The school bells can be quite annoying." He nodded. "Oh, I'm Mirabell by the way. Aren't you in Mr. Sander's class?'' Jackson smiled and shook her hand. "Yep. I'm Jackson. We also have lunch, English, and study hall together... I mean, not that I stalk you or anything, but you kind of notice the girl with bright red hair," he chuckled with a warm smile given to her. Her cheeks had begun to turn red during the course of their conversation. "I like your hair though. It makes you stand out and red's my favorite color," he said quickly, hoping to calm her down a little. Deciding to go to the only topic he could think of, he talked about prom. "So, you looking forward to tonight? Not like prom committee excited- but are you normal person excited," he asked with a grin. It was basically agreed throughout the school that the prom committee needed to calm down, especially with the glitter.  

[Are we going to time skip at all to prom? I mean, just out of past experience with school rps, just one day can last forever. Maybe once everyone has the date they signed up with we could start prom? Up to you though, Miki =) ]

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2012, 07:36:32 pm »
Yeah after 2nd period we can o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 09:05:03 pm »
Bump anyone? o3o

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2012, 05:31:10 pm »
(Sorry for taking a while, I was waiting to see if others would post .-. And maybe after lunch?)

Mirabell
Listening to him list off the classes they have together she began to laugh "I never really noticed you in my classes before." which was a complete lie, she knew he was in some of her classes but she didn't want to sound like a stalker. Mirabell looked at the watch on her wrist and saw she was three minutes late to second period "Ugh.. Late again." she sighed, I don't even want to go to English. "So, you looking forward to tonight? Not like prom committee excited- but are you normal person excited." Mirabell almost forgot about tonight, how could she forget? "Eh, I guess you could say that," she rubbed the back of her head "My mom is the one that really wants to go." she chuckled "I should dress her up as me and send her for me." She laughed
(MAJOR writer's block >.<)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2012, 06:11:03 pm »
Jake slowly watched the teacher walk off into the room to get a new maths book. Jake sighed, he hated Maths as badly as he hated Science! The teacher came back mumbling something to herself under her breath. Jake hid a smile using the back of his hand, he then went back to his normal face as the teacher gazed at him with angry eyes. 'Whats her problem' He thought to himself itching himself on the head. He slowly let his hand rest on the desk as the teacher reached him. He lifted his hand sleepily and he got the book in return. "Thanks," He mumbled reaching for a pen to write his class and name on it. He got out a small red pen and sighed loudly. He slowly wrote his name on the book 'Jake David Rogers' then he put the class '312' then finally his teachers name 'Mrs Wintercool' He threw the pen in the pot and waited for the teachers instructions. He looked around at the bored gazes of the other students. He smiled slowly then looked at the teacher again. Mrs Wintercool's short black hair was in a messy bun and her glasses were on the edge of her nose. He smiled brighter as she put them up and he slowly waited. The teacher started to write something on the board in her scribbly fashion. He copied the writing looking up from his book time to time to read the words again and again. He slipped a look at the clock and sighed slowly it wasn't even near to break! He slumped down in his chair still writing. People wrote in there books to looking as bored as he did, Jake just sighed again. He hated maths soooo much! (I feel like this is really small to the people who do really big paragraphs xD)

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2012, 12:42:42 am »
Aww this is dying x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:11 pm »
Nooo! CPR, I just been banned from the laptop, but im back on...))

Meep Meep.