Author Topic: Prom Night [Inactive since 12/12/2012]  (Read 15599 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Prom Night||Open! Post!||
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 07:26:15 pm »
Sadly, I will have to declare this RP dead within the next couple of days if there is no activity x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 07:34:26 pm »
[At first I was waiting for some of the others to post, then I typed out my reply, then my page refreshed randomly and I lost it, and here it is retyped x.x]

Jack
&
Fred
After Jackson had admitted to seeing her in most of his classes, her responding with: "I never really noticed you in my classes before," was a bit of a surprise to the twin. The twins were the usual source with any prank pulled and weren't usually too quiet. He just smiled a little tightly when she said that and finally relaxed enough to laugh when she said she would just send her prom-obsessed mother as a replacement. He nodded in agreement to the joke. "Yeah, I'm sure no one would ever notice," he replied sarcastically with a large grin. He nodded towards their classroom for English. "We should probably start walking," he suggested, turning towards the room and walking as slow as possible without looking like he was walking in slow-motion. His eyes landed on the piece of paper folded up on his books. Unfolding it, he read through it and sighed. "Great. So much for my brother and I choosing not to have dates for the dance... Are you going with anyone?" He paused after he realized how bad that sounded. "I mean- just out of curiosity-.. Unless you'd like to go with me... I'll just stop," he chuckled nervously, his grip noticeably tightening on the books as he blushed a light red.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:36:46 pm by Kasai »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »

Mirabell
"Yeah, I'm sure no one would ever notice." Mirabell smiled "Yeah I'm sure." "We should probably start walking." Mirabell nodded "Yeah." she sighed "English is so boring, but I guess I should make the best of it. Gotta get my education." she laughed then began walking slowly towards the classroom. "Great. So much for my brother and I choosing not to have dates for the dance... Are you going with anyone?" Mirabell wasn't expecting that and almost stopped but instead she just kept walking "Uh.." she thought for a moment "I mean- just out of curiosity-.. Unless you'd like to go with me... I'll just stop." he let out a nervous chuckle. Of course I'll go with you! she thought to herself but she knew she couldn't sound to eager "I'd love to go with you." she smiled. She almost started to hop to the classroom but held in her excitement, "Now maybe my mom will lay off my back." she laughed. As they entered the class the teacher glared up at them, Mirabell looked at Jack "Talk to you later." she whispered as she scurried to her seat at the back of the class and quickly opened her book.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 05:27:33 pm »
Jake watched the teacher walk away and start to write maths things on the board. She slowly said in her stern voice "Copy that down." He shrugged and got his pen and started to write down the stuff on the board looking up several times to see the words. He let go of his pen and rubbed his eyes sleepily, the teacher wrote more stuff, but like 675 times 16. Jake wrote the question down in his book before slowly working it out counting his fingers, he was quite good at maths. He clicked and wrote down the answer secretly. He leaned back in his chair, but as soon as his back touched the back part of the chair the teacher wrote 6 more questions! 'Agh!' He thought in his mind getting his pen again.
(Short because I got to Go!)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 03:03:05 am »
Jack
&
Fred
"I'd love to go with you." Jackson smiled a grin from ear to ear, not one for hiding his enthusiasm. He probably would have jumped up in the air if he weren't about to enter English class late. With the nasty look from the teacher, he nodded at Mirabell's comment and made himself look ashamed for ever daring to be late for Mrs. Fillion's class. Quickly, he took his seat behind his brother and took out some Shakespeare novel they were working on. He leaned up close to Fred's ear as the teacher turned around. "Hey, mate, guess who has a date to prom." He noticed Fred try to glare at him while still facing the front. "I thought we said no dates, Jack," he hissed back. Jackson smiled and slipped Fred the piece of paper from Melody. "Then why did Melody make out with me in the hallway and give me this note?" Fred's eyes widened to the point where it was humorous and he turned around in his seat. "Kidding, Freddie. She just gave me that note to give to you, I found my own date in the meantime," Jackson chuckled, shoving his brother to face the front as the teacher turned around. After explaining some excerpt from the book, the teacher turned back around to write on the board. "So, who you going with, then," Fred asked over his shoulder, his eyes still at the front of the room to make sure the teacher didn't catch them. Jackson tapped him on the shoulder and turned around in his own seat to point at Mirabell. A few other students turned to look at her, curious on what Jackson was doing. Fred looked over at her and, if she was looking up, would make faces at her with Jackson before turning back around. Well, even if she didn't look up, they would make faces at her until they knew the teacher turned around again.

[By faces I mean like just a creepy smile or winking or something obnoxious just to creep her out/make her laugh/both]

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2012, 08:20:58 pm »
(I just realized I used silver and white as my text color on my last post -facepalm- Major fail)

Mirabell
Mirabell jotted down the notes Mrs. Fillion had written on the board, with a sigh she layed own her pen and stretched her arms above her head. She felt a pinch of discomfort in he stomach but brushed it off and glanced over at where Jackson and his brother were sitting in time to catch Fred giving her an odd smile, she turned away and muffled a small laugh before rubbing her stomach. She felt another pinch in her stomach and decided that she should leave the classroom before she blew chunks all over her clean desk, she quickly gathered her things and walked up to Mrs. Fillion's desk "May I go to the bathroom? I don't feel well." she asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the other students in class. Without even looking at her the teacher waved her hand at her and as quick as she could she left the classroom and walked to the bathroom that was a few doors down. "I didn't eat this morning..Maybe I'm just hungry." she left the bathroom and went to a nearby vending machine and inserted the desired amount and retrieved her granola bar. She slowly peeled black the loud wrapper and took little bites out of the bar until it was completely consumed, she walked over to a small trash bin and tossed the wrinkled wrapper in "There, maybe that will help." she made her way down the hall to sit on a bench facing a large window that looked out to the school's courtyard, she looked down at her watch just as the bell rang to go to lunch. "I don't want to get up now." she laughed to herself "I'll just sit her for a little while." she yawned as she opened up one of her class books and caught up on of her assignments.

Visit my Deviantart!