Author Topic: || Ocean View High || PG-13 [Inactive since 16/11/2012]  (Read 9599 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: || Ocean View High || Open and accepting! || New! || PG-13
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 02:25:52 pm »

Dooooooooood.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 08:27:41 pm »
((Accepted all of chu guise!))

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 04:31:54 pm »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 11:13:50 pm »
((Oi, she's pretty! Accepted!))

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 09:02:52 pm »
[[Thank you ^^

So when do we get to start RPing?? :o]]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:42:32 pm by JD »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

wolfgirl56

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 09:53:50 pm »
((We can start! :) ))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 03:27:04 am »

Name: Iieera Iden Arctus [I-eer-ah][I-den][Arc-tus]

Nicknames: Iee-Iee, Iden, Eera, I-I

Personality: Iieera is a sweet, and sincere girl. She can be calm and caring, and very helpful; she doesn't try to seem like a teacher's pet, but she likes to make teachers feel good about themselves, and she likes to do it to other people too. Whenever she is complimented, it makes her happy and bubbly all day, and throughout all this her smile would never leave her face. She is very reliable, and would never let any of her friends down; she is always willing to stand up for someone, even if the person is bigger than her. She is friendly and sociable, never passing up the opportunity to chat with others, and when you got her talking; its a bit hard to get her to stop. She is quite the chatterbox and the jokester, and she loves to make everyone happy. You find its hard to get her angry, because she treats every insult as a joke, and will even 'joke' back with you if you continue to pester her.

History: Iieera has had a great life, her mother cares for her dearly; but she doesn't know where her father is at the moment. When she was four years of age, all she could remember was her father arguing with her mother, him coming in to kiss her on her forehead, and leaving her mother in tears. Her mother does love to talk about him, even though Iieera thinks they had a divorce or something. She loves her mother as well, but misses her father who would always buy her sweets, candy, clothes, everything that she would love. Her mother does the same, but Iieera was born a daddies girl, and will always want to hug him again. Little does she know, her father is alive and still currently married with her mother; though off somewhere else in the army. [Ect, ect, I am lazy.]

Sexuality: Pansexual / Heterosexual [Attracted to people by their personality or actions]

Job: She writes book and draws good art, her mother publishes her books sometimes; and also her art.
Grade: Senior

Siblings: Iarct Arctus ; Female ; 5 years of age

Pets: She cares for two foxes, and a occasional wild animal.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Crush: Pending

Dorm Number: 21

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2as7ldIdWFs

Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbycc4xAWmE

[If you need a male, ask me and ill make one]

wolfgirl56

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 03:55:22 pm »
((Accepted.))

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 04:01:31 pm »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 06:13:55 pm »
? ??s???? ????? s????? ?
The teen lay in her bed at home, ripping up pieces of paper from a letter that she had received from her dead grandmother before she died. At the time, Desiree was nine years old. Another thing that Desiree was not thrilled about was starting high school. Desiree looked at the lava lamp next to her bed and sighed. Unplugging the cord from the wall, Desiree said to herself, "I'm going to take this with me to keep me company in the dorms." The lamp, before it was unplugged, had a cosmic blue color. Desiree had had it since she was little, only five years old. Though she had already packed a week before high school started, she was both excited and unexcited for Ocean View High. There were way too many thoughts running through her head, which caused the poor teen to become anxious.
Calm down, Desiree. Calm DOWN. Sighing and rising from her bed, she put on a black T-shirt and denim jeans. Desiree slipped her feet into her sneakers, not caring that she was missing her socks. Since Ocean View was just a few blocks away, she headed out the door and walked to the school. No word or talk to her parents, as they left early to go to somewhere out of Ocean View.