Author Topic: Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]  (Read 11256 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Year 2451||open. You may post||
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:03 pm »
Accepted.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 07:15:18 pm »
Thank you so much! This rp is one of the best!... No offense other rps xD

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 09:58:25 pm »
When can we rp? Sorry I wanna start this rp xD

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 10:26:57 pm »
You may start if you would like.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 08:03:41 am »
Thanks Miki :) ))

Soldier eyes fluttered open to the morning sun rays landing on his soft black and brown fur. He yawned showing off his amazing pearly white teeth then with no effort he stood up his head up high. Rich walked in sleepily not even in his army suit. "Rich! Hurry up , your going to be late!" Soldier growled to Rich even though Rich couldn't even understand the German Shepherd dog. "Okay boy... Im getting ready." Rich confusingly said wondering if he said the right thing. Soldier done a doggy smile and went off to have his morning dinner, well of course he had to ration with other dogs so there wasn't so much. On his way men saluted him, or petted him, the war today needs dogs like Soldier. He was fully trained, better than most of them, well Rich thought that, and he told Soldier that, so thats what Soldier thought. He prodded round to the kitchen area licking his lips hungrily as a guy walked up to him and knelt down and said. "Rich's late again pup! Isn't he." The man said patting in between his big pointy ears. "Yes... He is," Soldier replied, the man couldn't understand him though. Soldier knew who this was, it was Rich's friend Marvin. Soldier done a small doggy smile and carried on until he reached a small bowl that had his name imprinted on it. 'Soldier' it read out and Soldier smiled as he barked. Nothing was in his bowl yet. He waited until a man came and poured some meaty doggy chunks into the bowl and quickly Soldier wolfed it down. 1 minute later there was nothing there, Soldier was still hungry, but that would do him until lunch. He went to where he slept and saw Rich in his army suit just about finishing texting Haley. "Come on! Text her later!" Soldier growled starting to drag Rich using his strong tail, well Rich kind of hopped is well to not fall over.
"Going to do the register soon mate, just in time." Rich's friend said with a cheeky smile on his face. Soldier done a quick smile and sat next to his handler looking up at him with trusting blue eyes.

Meep Meep.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 05:57:26 pm »
Can I have two? If can...

Name: Indi

Species: Canine

Sub-species: Doberman cross Weimaraner

Personality: Indy is a aggressive cross not afraid to do ANYTHING! She was loyal and trusting until one day her owner, Tiffany set her free. Because of the war, Tiffany didn't want him to be fighting in the war, but Indy doesn't know that. She could trust animals but you would have to be a close friend, and that would take quite a while.

History: Indi was a normal house dog having a fine life until one day he was dumped in the streets, only left with his collar... He treasures the collar for life , he would forgive Tiffany, but he says he wouldn't. He lives everywhere, exploring day and night, looking for food and fresh water, but all that is hard in the war time.

Mate: 'Who would really want one?'

War Dog/Cat?: No

))

Meep Meep.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 06:40:09 pm »
Yeah it's fine.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 06:54:41 pm »
Thankies!))

Meep Meep.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 07:55:29 pm »
Miki????? Where are you D: xD))

Meep Meep.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 05:28:57 pm »
Sorry been busy >.<)

Laika
Laika wandered through the rugged and empty streets hoping to find a decent meal, hearing gunshots in the distance she ran to a small box and hid. Her normally blond fur was now a dusty mud color which helped her when hiding from the soldiers, she watched as four slightly larger men walked by patrolling the streets. Laika left the box as soon as they were out of sight and trotted down a small alley scavenging around for the smallest morsels of food that were laying around. Her unnaturally long claws clicked against the paved walkway until she came to a small patch of untended grass. "I remember this place as a pup, it used to be s beautiful.." She looked at the now brown dry grass and sighed.
sorry it's so undescriptive and short, my madre wants to get on u.u lol)

Visit my Deviantart!