Author Topic: Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]  (Read 11255 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Year 2451||open. You may post||
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 06:27:03 pm »
                                                                         Soldier...
A tall man in a army suit called out. "REGISTER!" People crowded over to the small room and Soldier slowly followed Rich over to the room. Names were called on and 'Yeps' were heard. Soldiers eyes gazed up at Rich who was stroking him in the middle of Soldiers 2 ears looking at the man calling out names. Soon the man called out. "Richard Johnson, and Soldier." Soldier barked at his name his tail swishing happily and Rich calmly said with a smile. ''Here." The man ticked off there names and carried on. Soldier let his gaze fall down at the peoples shoes looking at the other breeds of dogs, that were mostly Bloodhounds and German Shepherds, but some other breeds to. He yawned slowly his eyelids drifting down to the middle of his eye, he snapped out of this trance and sat upright. He then looked at the man reading out names and the man said, "All right done! Go to your stations men!" Soldier gave a small growl thinking 'dogs to!' He zoomily stood up staring at Rich rearing to go. Rich started to walk to a big metal door that the army were going to and walking out. Dogs barking could be heard but Soldier stayed silent his smile gave Rich a warm feeling as he walked outside. The morning sun blazed on the German Shepherds fur as he felt the sandy feel on his paw pads. Sand was everywhere, thats where they set up base, Soldier loved it there. His big tail swished on the ground small dust of sand floated around the area as Soldier gave a small pant. The heat blazed on his skin that he didn't like to much, but he would do his job. Suddenly a loud alarm went off. 'Time for action...' Soldier thought.

Indi.
Black fur emerged from a small cardboard box as dark brown eyes followed. Indi crawled from the box his tail swishing and he gave a slow yawn. Suddenly he heard marching and he stood in fear, he shook his head rapidly and ran off his claws tapping on the concrete. He ran behind a small bombed bungalow that only little brick were. He hoped that would give him cover as the men in army suits walked by there heads turning from left to right. Indi sighed of relief as they passed and stood up his bones cracking. His ribs were showing from his black pelt as he wondered off into the garden soon on what used to be Hedge lane. He walked down the concrete floor hurting his paw pads for some reason. He could hear a plane fly by. 'Spain Or France...' He wondered as he could hear people screaming running around maybe going underground into there shelters. A loud alarm buzzed around the street as Indi ran off. "Great... Another bomb..." He growled to himself as he wondered past Hedge Lane to a small forest place that belonged to mostly Squirrells and mice. He decided not to go in the dark forest as his tail swished past a small fir tree. He perked his small black ears as he heard shooting come from the air. He decided to get some shelter as he passed the forest quickly his belly growling at him like there was no tomorrow.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 07:45:48 pm »
.... Urm... xD))

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

puppy09

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 07:08:26 pm »

Name: Rock

Species: Dog

Sub-species: Canine

Personality: Rock is a strong dog that is a bit of a coward though. He loves to mess about and have big cuddles... He is over protective but can be aggressive over his family. He hates being the bad guy so he keeps to himself.

History: He was born in a small area with his mum and dad. He had a problem with his left eye but luckily he recovered. But by then he was 1 year old, so he didn't get re homed. He lived happily with his mum and dad, but until the army happened.... His human dad got took into the war with his dad then his mother ran off and then his human mother went away. So for now, Rock is on his own...

Mate: None

War Dog/Cat?: No

Handler: No

About Handler: Do not have one

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 08:42:05 pm »
Accepted. :3)

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 02:08:27 am »
Thanks! I will start :P))

Rock
[/size]

A small whimper came from the rubble of a old house, a tail flicked out bursting rubble everywhere. Suddenly a small peach head with a black and grey mask. Large brown floppy ears dangled down from his large head, and soon popped out a nice peachy colored pelt. A small yawn escaped his muzzle and so with a whimper, his muscles ached like never before. His head drooped so his nose slightly touched some brick. His mouth was dry and his belly was rumbling like mad. He had to find a nice meal. He jumped out from the rubble onto the soft terrain of grass. With a muffled sigh he started to walk his head lowered down facing the cold earth. Rock then stopped dead lifting his muzzle in the air... A bin! He thought to himself his walk turning into a run, his frown turned into a smile as he saw the circular metal object near a house. He knocked it over straight away looking inside, he saw a pizza box and licked his lips. He sunk his teeth into the cardboard and pulled it out his tummy growling at him. He opened it with his black leather nose and saw half a pepperoni pizza. Yummm He thought to himself tucking into the pizza his tail happily swishing from side to side. It tasted a bit out of date, but he didn't mind. He turned his head as he saw a large rottie standing behind him. "Wha.. What do you want..." Rock whimpered his eyes full of fear. "The pizza you dummy!" It growled showing sharp teeth. Rock was feeling quite satisfied any way so he ran of his tail tucked in between his legs. "Coward!" Rock heard the rottie say. He sighed his throat still dry. Why He thought to himself sitting down his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 05:01:21 pm »
 Welcome!))

Meep Meep.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 05:36:11 pm »

Laika
As Laika wandered the streets until she saw a Great Dane(?) trot by "Hey!"she called as she trotted up to him, she almost cowered down by the mere size of this dog. "Whoa.." she breathed. Her small frame was no match to this...dog. She shook her head "I'm Laika, and you are?" she asked quietly, not wanting to attract some of the local dog packs.
Sorry guys, MAJOR writer's block, maybe something interesting will happen in the next few posts?)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 11:07:36 pm »

Maximilian

A small snort escaped from Maximilian as he walked down the shattered road to the closest training base. The dust particles from the street rubble had filled his lungs and cringe in disgust. Life had been rough for the dogs in 2451, and all Max could do was serve his time and hope to do something about it. His pawpads drummed silently on the pavement as his handler walked at his side. Marvin Kings was a nice man, who Max often looked up to and had a desire to prove to him that he wouldn't ever let him down. Puffing out his furred chest, he imitated his handler's stride as they entered the large steel building that his master took him to day after day. There would always be a sea of hands to pulled and grabbed his silky fur before he could make it to the K9 department.
Upon arrival to the department, Kings bent down and began to unclasp the black leather leash that was attached to his collar. "Better, eh?" A large hand rested atop of his head as his master gave him a small scratch behind his ear. Grunting in response he padded over to the mass of dogs who were in his division that sat in the far corner of the room. Today would be a regular day of procedures and training, so he knew there would be some time before the soldiers rounded up the dogs to begin training. He greeted each of the dogs and began to discuss what had happened the previous night. Of course every dog usually did the same thing, but sometimes it was fun to get some conversation out of the at least. Sitting on his haunches, he let the sounds of barking fill his ears as he waited for Marvin to take him to the training course out back.

(Geez! I am soo very sorry! My school work has taken over my life once again...)

puppy09

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 07:43:58 pm »
Yeh hes a great dane :P))
                                                                                Rock!
He perked his ears at another dog and slowly wondered to himself Another Dog? He turned his head to see a blonde little dog run up to him. He looked down to it as the dog stopped near him. He looked at her with big brown eyes and slowly barked to the dog, "I'm Rock.." He tilted his head in confusion. How could another dog survive in this horrible place! And are there more? He suddenly wondered out loud "How did you survive the bombing...." He looked up but no planes passed so he looked back down at the dog. He made his peachish and brown tail brush along the terrain brushing maybe some rubble or rock out of the way.
(Short.. Can't figure out what to say xD)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 07:51:14 pm »
                                                                            Soldier
Soldier looked up with trusting brown eyes at his only real friend. He twitched nervously but followed Richard his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "We can do this Soldier." Rich said his voice full with fear... He suddenly came a couple of meters away from a other country... They all went into hiding positions... Soldier split from Rich hiding behind some rubble his tail swishing with nervousness. He heard a sound of a gun shot... Then loads happened... He turned around to see another dog... That wasn't from his country.. He growled and bit into its neck his tail tucked in between his legs, he let the dog go and it whimpered and ran back to its handler.
(Shortie because I have to go.)

Meep Meep.