Author Topic: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Inactive since 17/01/2013]  (Read 14137 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Open!]
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 04:29:11 am »
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/364/5/3/Colored___Cyborg_Wolf_by_Spirit_wolf25.jpg

Name- Shackes
 Age- 2 Years
 Gender- male
 Species- Cyberwolf
 Canine- Wolf
 Rank- Lone
 Voice- Normally raspy with small clanking noises here and there.
 Personality- He keeps to himself, but if challenged he can continue an argument for hours. He is very conceded and he thinks of no one but himself.
 Mental strength- 95%
 Physical strength- 85%

Role-play sample- Shackes padded around a familiar corner and looked around. His plates clanked as he crossed the road. He decided on a blue house with white trimming that swirled around the house. He would of considered it pretty if he still had that type of emotion. He easily leaped over the white picket fence and landed gracefully. He crouched and sneaked over to a window. Carefully he stuck his head up and looked through the window. A family was huddled together listening to what was left of the radio.
 He chuckled slightly, causing his plates to rattle. "Such frail things" He cackled, his voice coming out in a deep rasp.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 05:07:07 am »
@akemi: Can you make your personality longer? And a 'family' as in dogs, because humans no longer live. It's basically the end of the world for all types of living creatures. But thank you for joining.))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 09:09:50 am »
Cane swerved around the corner... And then a male zombie dog stood in front of him, "No..." Cane growled turning around and trying to run off, the Zombie dog followed with white froth floating from its mouth. "Don't kill me.." Cane begged while still running for dear life. He went past the pack, weaving between them. Almost bumping into Snippz. He leaped over a little dog growling loudly.
{{Short!}}

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 10:37:24 am »
Snippz gave a small yelp as she almost go ran into. She slowly panted, keeping her tongue inside her mouth. She blink, her blue eye looked shocked. Her brown eye looked as if it could melt in the black brute's eyes. Her ears twitched to a noise, it seemed to be following the brute. But it never showed it's nasty face. Must've been too scared to show it's fucked up face. She thought, but it got shoved back to the brute. Why did he bring the dead dog over to the pack? Did he think it'd solve his problem? It probably did. She looked around nervously, her pack signaled them to leave. But she didn't want to go. "Come on, Snippz." A Jack Terrier said, her head cocked. Snippz whined, and acted like she had to make her dirt.
She was excused and she followed the brutes scent. Something was dragging her towards him, for some reason. She felt as if their destinies were mixed, but she couldn't tell if it was a bad way or a good way.

((Only if it's alright with you, Snippz might join Cane for a while.))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 11:27:30 am »
Sure!Cane will be a little grumpy at first though.))
Cane hid behind a metal bin, and the zombie dog went straight past. He stumbled out from the bin, and bumped into Snippz with a small jump of surprise. Cane's hackles raised, and his face scrunched up in a snarl, his tail raised also. "What are you doing,  following me!" He snapped, almost hitting her nose, it missed about only 1mm! Cane growled louder, but he suddenly, snapped his muzzle shut... What if the zombie dog heard?

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 04:41:17 pm »
(Oh okay thank you)
 Personality- He keeps to himself, but if challenged he can continue an argument for hours. He is very conceded and he thinks of no one but himself. In a fight he tends to make sly comments to tick the opponent off. Most of his emotion drifted away with the plague, but a couple still remain. Anger and hate. He never gives anyone a chance, yet hes not always in the slaughtering mood.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 09:27:10 pm »
Accepted, I'll put your app on the front page.))

Snippz reeled back before she realized he missed. Her hackles raised. "I wasn't following you. And trust me, if I was you wouldn't have seen me." She retorted. She gave a loud snort and smoothed her hackles. She was kinda new to being rude and upset, but she felt as if all her problems had already left her. She gave a sigh and then said, "I left my pack just to freaking see where that monster was going and I found you. God, why are you so rude about it?" Her sad eyes looked as if they had finally seen some sense of humor. They glittered with happiness and she had a small smile on her muzzle. The black fae now knew that their paths were entwined, but she still didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.
Should she worry about it? Or what? She shrugged it off and was glad to be around a brute instead of the pack. Or even the weird things that creeped around everywhere.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 10:23:06 pm »
 Shackled cleared what was left of his voice and smiled wickedly. "This shall be fun" he rasped as he stalked over to the back door of the small house. He quietly pushed it open and sneaked behind a wall. He was always.....what would you call it...playing with his food. He let out a menacing and mechanical laugh that rocked the walls.
 The small terriers looked over with fear. They whined and looked around.
 Shackled sneaked behind the couch. It was very dark in the room, so he got the upper hand in this situation. He stalked out from behind the couch, his plates clanking around. His growl was feral. He jumped forward snapping at one of the dogs.
 They jumped back, whining.
 Shackled cackled and glided to the right. Surprisingly he didn't feel like killing anything or anyone, just torturing them.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 02:07:54 am »
Blanq noticed a zombie running past, and growled. It had hit the dead end, and the cyborg took the oppertunity to leap at it. She landed on it, and its decayed muscles gave way. It snapped at her and bit her paw, only manageing to break a few teeth. Blanq stomped once and broke a few of the beasts bones. It bit again and broke a few more teeth. The zombie wriggled beneath her grip before getting out. It lunged and bit some of the tendons holding her together, and broke them. She growled, being unable to move her tail was truly annoying. She would bite it off later. Blanq lept towards the annoying dog again, massivly annoyed.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 10:38:27 am »
Cane looked at her in confusion, "And trust me, if I was you wouldn't have seen me." He repeated wondering what that meant. When she smiled, he done a confused smile, this fae wasn't a dangerous dog. "So, you want to join me on what?" He barked.. Before anything could happen, the zombie dog from before was coming back. "Quick! We have to go now...!" He bravely, barked.

Meep Meep.