Author Topic: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Inactive since 17/01/2013]  (Read 14278 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Open!]
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 06:34:23 pm »
 Shackled smiled devilishly and turned around "now don't expect me to be this.....caring, next time I arrive"  he rasped and ran out the door. He looked up at the sky "oh what a horrible day" he chuckled lightly and jumped over the picket fence. He trotted of in look for some trouble.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 06:57:43 pm »
She finished off the zombie, turning and biting of the furry tail hanging behind off. She rasped once, debating with herself "Zombie virus, is it eatable? I guess its not, but wait! This thing is still food, right? Its meat, meat is food... Should I eat it?" She decided to, and dug in. After finishing it, Blanq walked out of the alleyway.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 08:24:21 pm »
Snippz looked around, but she could hear the horrible creature. She quickly shuffled towards the brute, bumping into him. But the creature didn't let them go easily. Her hackles raised. She was, unfortantly, too scared now.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »
Cane growled at the fae. "Just what I need." He growled, running towards the zombie dog. The zombie dog's eyes were locked on him. Cane jumped over the zombie, and over some bins, the zombie tried to follow, but stumbled over the bins. The Zombie dog started to get up... And Cane tried to get away,  but something wouldn't let him. He looked at his leg, and a strong wire was wrapped on his leg that was attached to a strange heavy object. "Great.." He muttered, hitting the zombie with his foot, sending it on his back. He started to gnaw on the wire tugging at it, "Run!" He growled to Snippz, meaning she should go before the zombie got her. The zombie got up, and started to head towards him. "Fu--" He growled tugging on the rope.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2013, 02:38:41 am »
 Shackles ears perked as he heard growling. He rolled his eyes, probably one of those pathetic, low, living creatures. He yawned, it would be smart to find a place to sleep for the day. He trotted into an unfenced yard and looked around. He spotted a medium sized dog house and he smiled. He could smell some kind of living thing in there, so he stalked forward a feral growl rolling out of his chest.
 The furry thing peeked his head out and jumped. It whined and scurried around the corner and bolted off into some bushes.
 Shackled smiled and trotted into the house. As he laid on the soft ground his plates clinked on the side of the dog house.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2013, 05:01:07 am »
Snippz shook her head. She was going to fight, weither he liked it or not. Her instincts kicked in an
d she lunged in and went for  it's fucked up throat. A low growl came from her, she felt quite shocked for her to be doing thisBut it's the new way of living. If she doesn't fight she... she gulped. She didn't want to think of that. The zombie shook her off and intetupted her thoughts. What the hell? What is this thing? It bled softly. It was hardly taking anydamage.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 10:28:37 am »
Cane turned around, and growled. "Dude! What did I say!" He snapped, still tugging on the rope. It was starting to get a little bit ripped. He tugged on it, but decided to hurt the zombie first. A loud, dark snarl erupted from his throat, and he jumped at the Zombie clawing at his side. It bled a tiny bit, but Cane carried on, the zombie was just about to bite him, but he slid down landing on his back. He yelped a bit, and kicked the zombies muzzle. "If we work together, we can bring him down..." He kicked the Zombie towards Snippz, and tugged on the rope, it starting to dig into his skin. "Agh.. This hurts..." He growled to himself. The Zombie was just about to claw him, but he got his claw and cut the rope that was around his ankle. "Phew!" He barked, it was only bleeding a bit..

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 08:35:20 pm »
(my phpone is making me mad.)

Snippz grabbed the remaining tail of the zombie and tried to drag it back. It was overpowerinher. She shook her head, a dark growl was heard from Cane. She then realized the zombie was closing in on him. She looked around herself, only seeing a stick. She observed the raw canine's movement. It was wearing a collar. A small smirk grew on her face. She grabbed the stick and growled, then she tried to sneak up on it. She hopped on a box beside the zombie and slightly shoved the stick into the tor, and brown collar. She hopped off the boxes and pulled on the other side of the latgr  tree limb. She wiggled her butt then hopped on the stick
 If the zombie was still alive, it would've chocked.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »
 Shackles perked up as he looked around. All this growling was causing his to lose sleep. With a long yawn, he stretched as he stood up. He padded out of the house and looked around. He could hear growling and barking and some shuffling, so her followed the sound. His head peaked around a corner and he spotted two living, non-mechanical dogs that were fiercely fighting against a zombie dog. He watched silently as one of the dogs grabbed a stick. He cocked his head to the side as he watched.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 05:30:41 am »
(I now have the computer, you'll see a big difference between my phone and computer. X3)

Snippz circled the now trapped creature, without being bitten or scratched. It's collar could snap at any minute. It couldn't feel pain, it hardly bled. She got an idea. If we scare it, maybe it could run off and hide from us. For a while. But... How to scare it? She thought. A Snap! brought her attention to the canine. She snapped at it's throat and tried to  snap it.