Author Topic: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Inactive since 17/01/2013]  (Read 14293 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Open!]
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 06:40:42 pm »
 Shackles watched the two dogs fight against the zombie. He rolled his eyes "Sick twisted, lifeless, Creature" He mumbled and glared at the two dogs. "Their stronger than the other ones I've seen" He mumbled as he watched the two. "They would make perfect cyborgs, Strong, fierce and cunning too. Yes, very well indeed" He mumbled as he continued studying to two.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 11:34:04 pm »
Blanq heard the annoying sounds as well, padding towards the nearby alleyway. Another cyborg was watching as well, so she kept as quiet as possible. Her gears ground and squeaked, so it was difficult not to be extremly loud. They were doing well with the beast they were fighting, and she could always snack on the loser. Dinner and a movie, an old human phrase that certantly fit the situation.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 03:10:44 pm »
Little bump.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 04:28:04 pm »
Cane stared at Snippz, his head tilting, he knew that the snappiness wasn't going to help anything. Then he had a idea to, the same as Snippz. He snapped at the tail, only inches away. Then the annoyed zombie spun around, and bared his teeth. Cane snapped only a millimeter away from its nose. With annoyance the Zombie sped away muttering something. "Heh, good job." Cane barked, and a smile appeared on his short muzzle. "I'm Cane, you?" He asked.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »
"Snippz. Nice to meet you Cane." She said, her tone changing when the creature ran off. "And, you weren't bad either. You ok? You weren't bitten or scratched were you?!" She quickened her pace, as if her testy tone was going back to it's normal self. -Removed by Moderator-, Snippz. You have to be more careful with brutes like this. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She felt as if she could hit her head on the wall for no reason. "Sorry."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:25:55 am by Kynvuu »

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »
 "Wow" Shackled mumbled as the two dogs chased away the zombie. "What and exciting fight, definitely had a different outcome that I'm used to" he mumbled as he watched the two dogs introduce themselves. "Ha, I would never trust another creature" He mumbled under his breath. His tail wagged as he turned around and padded off to find something to eat. His plated clanged like chains hitting steel as he trotted off.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 09:28:11 pm »
She sighed. No more food to be had, neither side died. Why couldn't finding food be easier? When Blanq had humans, she was fed, she had water. Living was simple. The cyborgs nails clinked against the pavement as she prepared to jump onto a dumster for a better view.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:56 pm »
"Nice name..." Cane barked. "And, you weren't bad either." Cane heard her say. "Hah thanks..." He chuckled. "You ok? You weren't bitten or scratched were you?!" "Sorry..." Cane tilted his head, "Why sorry? And no, just a little scratch from the string..." Cane sat down, with ease and sighed, "Are you okay?" He then heard something, but it clattered off. "What was that?" He whispered, standing up. "Im sure I just saw some metal thing...Cyborg..." He barked, and headed the way the thing went.

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 12:57:51 am »
She noted what he said. He started to leave, following a loud noise. Shouldn't we be going away from the noise, instead of growing closer? She asked herself. Her nose wrinkled at a scent of rotting flesh and metal. "What ever it was, we're close." She whispered, her orbs moving frantically. She lifted her head, and ears, making out shapes, trying to figure what everything was.

(Short.)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 01:30:11 am »
Cane turned his head to Snippz, "I think it was a Cyborg..." Cane whispered to her. "Lets get outa here... I'm starving!" He trotted back to Snippz, waiting patiently, for what she was going to say. His black tail swished from side to side, as he waited for what Snippz was going to say. "Maybe we can find some food...." He sighed, looking towards the concrete. His stomach started to grumble angrily, at him.

Meep Meep.