Author Topic: ||Chestnut Field Academy|| [Inactive since 19/01/2013]  (Read 7727 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: ||Chestnut Field Academy|| - High school roleplay - PG13 - Open -
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 08:56:17 pm »
Accepted~

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 09:02:06 pm »
Thanks. ^.^

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

puppy09

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 11:04:02 am »
Thankies!
When can we start?

PS. Happy New Year!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 03:36:22 am »
(WIP Application)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:17:42 am by IlLupoItaliano »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 05:09:03 am »

Full Name: "Alexander Nicholas Peterson, but I'd prefer to be called Alex."
History: "Well, I had a pretty normal childhood. My parents are on vacation right now in Europe for their 25th anniversary so I'm staying with my Aunt Stacy and Uncle Charlie. My mother works as a dental hygienist and she is my primary secret keeper, if I ever have any. My father is some really nerdy job at a large company. I think he's some type of project manager, but I know he's like a higher up type of guy. My family has a good deal of money. My house is two stories and we live in a middle class-upper class way. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle in their two story condo. My Aunt Stacy babies me to no end, but she's pretty awesome. My Uncle Charlie is the main provider of the house and works as a lawyer. We usually watch t.v. together."
Personality: "I'm pretty nerdy. I guess I take after my dad in that. Pokemon and computer games are fun for me and photography and videography is what I do during school hours. I'm the official school photographer so I try to be as outgoing as possible, but I'm not exactly the smoothest talker, especially around pretty girls. I like to think that I'm not very mean. I try not to be, anyway."
Tattoos: "My mother nearly killed me when I pierced my ear so, no. I don't have any tattoos."
Piercings: "A pierced ear on a dare from my friends when we went to the mall."
Dorm No: "44. I room with Riley."
Grade: "10. I'm a sophomore."
~More about you~
Clothing style: Hoodie is unzipped to show his t-shirt and he doesn't wear his hood up.
Pets:
"This is Molly. We just got her for my birthday. She's staying with me at my aunt and uncle's house."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Not yet, but I'm interested in getting one eventually!"
Crush: "Um... no... not really." [He does like some of the girls at his school, but hasn't really picked one to have a crush on]
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95E8_pftDnY
Sexuality: "Heterosexual"
Voice sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8atQs3fcI
Roleplayer: Kasai

Full Name: "Jackson Samuel Davis, but my friends call me Jack."
History: "Well, I had a pretty normal childhood until there was a bad fire in my house. I was about five or so. Anyway, I was running out of my room to find my mom and dad because the smoke detector woke me up. Smoke kind of blocked my vision and I was told later that the fire had started in the kitchen, which was beneath my room. That loosened the floor and my leg fell through. I was in so much pain that I passed out and the next thing I knew, I was in the back of an ambulance. Everyone made it out okay. Well, ya know, besides my leg. They had to remove what was left and give me a prosthetic leg. Since then, life's been pretty normal. I mean, of course I get the weird looks from my classmates if they see my fake leg, but I usually keep it covered for that reason."
Personality: "I try to reach out to the underclassmen as much as possible. It sucks that they're treated badly just because their young and don't know much better. I'm pretty popular with them, but not so much with my grade. Because I'm so involved with the freshmen and sophomores, I get roughed up a bit by the jerks in my grade. Meh. Who needs 'em?"
Tattoos: "Never! I hate needles!"
Piercings: "Nah."
Dorm No: "52."
Grade: "12. I'm a senior."
~More about you~
Clothing style: What he's wearing in that picture is pretty accurate. Underneath the coat is a plain red t-shirt.
Pets:
"This is Kaylee. She's a really lazy boxer."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Nope."
Crush: "Not yet...."
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_dWijufDo
Sexuality: "I'm bisexual."
Voice sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9chsjgmxY
Roleplayer: Kasai
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:55:17 pm by Kasai »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 09:03:20 am »

Full Name
Letizia Clarissa Moschella but you can call her Lee.
History
Letizia moved to America when she was 14 years old, she moved in with her aunt and uncle after her parent's accident. She and her parents were coming home from a shopping trip, the night was dark a rainy, she and her parents had a good day that day and were ready to go home and enjoy movies around their fireplace. As they were driving down the highway a large SUV was driving wildly along the road as if he has been drinking "Get off the road!" her father yelled as he honked the horn "Honey, Calm down." Letizia was kinda frightened watching her dad get angry. It took only a second for the SUV to spin out of control and ram into their little car, their car flipped over the guardrail and rolled down a small hill before coming to a stop, the bottom of the car facing upwards. It was only minutes before Ambulances and police cars showed up, each of them being carried onto a gurney and taking to the hospital. Her parents were killed on the way to the hospital, Letizia only suffered from a broken arm and a fractured Tibea and some scrapes and bruises. Once she was recovered she was flown to America to live with her aunt and uncle.
Personality
Letizia is rather sensitive when it comes to certain subjects such as animals being harmed and her parents. Lee is also very shy and quiet, she usually keeps away from large crowds and usually sits in the back of the class, but when she is with her friends she is very funny and will do mild pranks on her friends "Nothing too serious though, don't want to get too serious.". Letizia doesn't ever judge anyone around her, she was raised to be kind to others and don't judge a book by it's cover.
Tattoos
She has a large cross with her parents names on it, it's on her right forearm.
(Kinda like this but with her parent's names on the sash along with their death date. Giuliano and Albina, 12-18-2010)

Piercings
She just has her ears pierced, "I'm not really a fan of piercings."
Dorm No
Dorm number 38
Grade
She is a senior.
~More about you~

Clothing style

Pets
She has a Richardson's Ground Squirrel named Frankie,

And a Skunk kit named Andy.

And various other 'odd' animals.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
No, she is currently single.
Crush
Jackson Davis.(o3o)
Theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek5C0NhnNlA
Sexuality
Bisexual
Voice sounds like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbycc4xAWmE
Roleplayer
Auriakuri
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:28:26 am by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 12:36:26 am »
Is this thread dead? Just curious because no one has really be on this thread besides the last two apps since new year's. ^^'

puppy09

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 10:18:36 pm »
Probably, and I was looking forward to this rp. I think its because recently, Crystal had a accident.