Author Topic: Garden of Shadows [Inactive since 28/01/2013]  (Read 17691 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 04:52:45 pm »
Accepted :)

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 06:32:07 pm »

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Name:
Allison Morris
Nickname:
Ally, Alessa
History:
Allison was born to her parents, Aaron and Jessica Morris. Their house was near the forest, and Jessica would often warn her about the forest, but Allison never knew why. When Alli was seven years old, her parents had another girl, named Crystal. Sadly, Crystal was stillborn.
Personality:
Allison is a shy girl, who is very timid in the prescence of strangers. She has her angry moments, but she is overall, a timid but friendly girl. Allison is very indecisive, causing her to probably go, "yes" one minute, or "no" a second later, though she does find this feature of hers funny. She is actually very fond of Mother because of her loneliness and timidness in the forest.
Eye color:
Brown
Hair Color:
Chocolate brown
Extra:
Why is Allison's nickname Alessa like Alessa from Silent Hill?
Her parents saw the film and liked the Alessa character, so they decided to nickname her that.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:20:57 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 01:22:28 am »
-will apply later- my phone is slow, so I might be able to get on the laptop later.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 02:04:44 am »
Applying later. Phone is stupid. >.>

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 02:09:11 am »
@~*Crystal~*: Accepted

Kirigishi and Wolfie_Lover: Alright :3

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 02:09:32 am »

Name: Anselma Beilschmidt
Nickname:
"Just call me Scratch.."
Age(4 to 14):
History:
Anselma lived in Germany for eight years with her mother, Anya, and her father, Ludwig and they owned a dog farm in which specialized in breeding half-breeds such as the wolfdog. She had a younger sister (six years younger than Anselma) named December, who is just as stoic but she tends to threaten people but her antics is similar to that of Wednesday Addams' from the Addams Family. They have moved recently to the town in America and have heard rumors of a ghost woman that stole away children and Ludwig was very nervous towards the matter but Anselma wasn't and often challenged her father about the matter.

One day in the woods, Anselma was walking along with Gilbert and December despite her father's wishes and a storm suddenly swooped by, alerting her that December had to get back home. The fog was thickening but she was quick to tell December to run back first and she would catch up. Anselma never did and Gilbert didn't either. The Mother took Anselma's hand and guided her but she was quick to pull her hand away with Gilbert barking; all she remembers was being dragged across with her companion, Gilbert, whimpering.
Personality:
At most, Anselma is a skeptic towards all the supernatural such as ghosts and will stay true to her beliefs. She is head-strong and will sometimes face denial when faced with the truth but she'll get over it eventually; she never did anything close to her heart besides her own family and Gilbert. She is never the type to scream in danger but only stare and go by her instinct but she'll never leave behind anyone and will usually act chivalric, sacrificing herself or staying behind. She is independent and would usually go off her by herself even if no one would join her but at times, she would follow along if a little child is unaccompanied.  However, she does have difficulty actually trying to socialize with teenagers her age and will usually get along better with those that are younger or older by three years or more. Anselma relies on past experience for guidance as to what to choose but if need be, she will ask someone if there isn't any other choice.
Rarely does she smile and will tend to keep close to herself, not willing  to share any information regarding herself and would at times, just shake her head in disapproval. But, she might allow herself to unwind a bit with younger children.
Eye color:
 Brown
Hair Color:
Red
Extra:
 *Scratch will be accompanied by her Saarlos wolfdog (male), named Gilbert. She would never leave Gilbert behind as Gilbert needs company or else he'll develop anti-social behavior. (Gilbert: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Bow_bow.jpg )
* She almost lost all hearing in her left ear and will use a hearing aid. If the hearing aid fails, there is always Gilbert to warn her.
*Anselma does have a German accent (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaAeh-CHM4)

**Edit**

Name:
Finn Reese
Nickname:
N/A
Age(4 to 14):  
History:
Finn Reese grew up in a small community up near the mountains that is connected to the small town near where the woods in which "Mother" inhabits. Finn has two loving parents but they tend to go out often and leave him behind with his uncle that lives out by a creek and enjoys the outdoors.  The uncle usually warned him of never venturing out from the camp site and Finn did behave himself but a storm was brewing one day and she found himself lost seeing as how his uncle wasn't anywhere near the campsite and Mother appeared at the campgrounds. Finn Reese was abandoned quickly in the open until a dirt covered teenager and her mutt found him and he followed, gripping onto the dog's fur as if it were a life saver.
Personality:
Finn was always out within the town unable to leave when he was with him parents and he is sheltered from issues that some may face such was starvation or loss (in death or the woods.) He is very obedient and docile, just nodding his head and agreeing to what the person says but he does have a loose sense of what is right and wrong and will tend to lean towards the person who he feels is better. However, he has great endurance for a young boy seeing as how he goes on hiking trips frequently with his uncle and will tire himself out by running and trying to waste less time getting somewhere but if told to stop, he'll immediately stopped. If you were to command him, he wouldn't lsiten unless you've saved him (like in Anselma's case) or he grows to like you.
Eye color:
Light blue-green
Hair Color:
Brown
Extra:
 *At the beginning of the RP, he will be accompanying Anselma seeing as how his nature calls for him to sheepishly follow someone.
*He has camping gear in his book bag so he'll have a dry food, two water canteens, a blanket, and a flashlight.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:47:30 am by SoaringAway »

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 03:50:23 am »

Name: Trevor Tiberius Wickwood

Nickname: Trev ; Tib ; Tibby

History: Trevor was born in the city until both his parents got divorced when he was four. His Father, James, got custody of him and moved out of the city into the "bush". He grew up a hunter and his farmer like his Father did when he was younger before he married his Mother.
He lived up to that when he went out to hunt in the woods. Getting attacked by a Mother bear wasn't the highlight of his day, and then he ran into Mother after that. He wasn't very happy to follow her and was reluctant, but she persuaded him, seeing that he thought he would be home for supper without her. And nope, he wouldn't have and wasn't even with her "help".

Personality: Trevor is protective of basically everyone around him, and tends to have an annoying habit of trying to lead, having problems with others trying to take lead as well. He's loyal and extremely careful in dire situations, but can act quite fast considering he was raised a hunter. Once a hunter, always a hunter. Trev can handle mostly any weapon he has, and uses his physical strength more than brains slightly. He usually relies on his first instinct and puts the past in the past as nothing more than memories.
When Trevor isn't pressured, he'll try to lighten the mood in awkward situations and try to crack a joke that fails. He's a bit of a sleazebag sometimes. That'll never change, but what do you expect from him?

Eye color: Light crystal blue

Hair Color: Dark brown

Extra: None

*wink wink*

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 09:11:06 pm »
Both accepted. And yes, you may have more than one character (:

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 09:13:54 pm »
I'll probably be creating another character then; I just wanted to get that one in at least. x3

*wink wink*

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 04:17:41 am »

Name: Alavar (German for Army of Elves) Vroman

"My name is Alavar, secretly I hate it."

Nickname: Ala, V

"But, my friends call me Ala or V."

Age(4 to 14): 14 years

"I am 14."

History: Alva's mother died in a car accident, two years after Alva was born. Her real father grieved for his lost wife, and stopped taking care of his eldest child. The two move from Germany to a more forested area, where she doesn't remember the place's name. They lived happily, until her father remarried. Alva's mother always hated her stepdaughter, and would sometimes beat Alva for no reason, at least not a reason Alva can think of. Alva's stepmother soon died by giving birth, to Antje. Their father grieved too much for that, and stopped caring for himself and the girls. And he eventually died.
Before they actually met "Mother", they went to gather some flowers for their father's grave. But saw a upset woman sitting in the grass, weeping. And now, they have no idea what had happened.

"I... I just don't want to talk about it."

Personality: Alva isn't the kind of person to keep everything happy, but she also doesn't like it when people cry or feel down. She has a mothering nature that usually takes over, and she'll become overly protective of people, younger or older.

"Kinda like my mother, I guess."

Eye color: Hazel/Green

"Greenish mixed with Hazel. If that makes sense."

Hair Color: Blonde

"Dark blonde with sandy blonde."

Extra: A deadly allergy to bees.

"I'm kinda... Allergic to bees."

Name: Antji (German for Grace) Vroman

"My name? It's Antji."

Nickname: Aunti or Anni

"My older sister calls me Aunti or Anni."

Age(4 to 14): 5

"I'm 5."

History: -Same as Alva's-

"Ask my sister."

Personality: Antji is always happy around people she can trust, but she gets really big eyes when she doesn't trust somebody. She loves to run around and play, and usually isn't obedient. She will always be with someone to keep track of her.

"Crazt, like my sissy."

Eye color: Brown

"I don't know, I can't see my eyes!"

Hair Color: Blonde

"Uh... Yellow."

Extra: She is very durable, and feels as if she could hide anywhere.

"I can stay hidden for years, without having to use the potty!"