Author Topic: Garden of Shadows [Inactive since 28/01/2013]  (Read 17847 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 09:28:02 pm »
Die Deutschen sind genial. o3o

If you know what I mean.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 10:25:53 pm »
xD The Germans are friendly?

And yeah, Aphex, I know what you mean. .__. It's OK. Heh. I'll always be here, unless I say I have to bail, which I most likely won't. x3

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 12:07:08 am »
How many people? Cause I got a friend that always joins the rps i'm in! xD

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 12:18:40 am »
I think like 3 or 4 more people. I think. So if more people don't join we'll RP if we get 1 or 2 more. Still afraid that it'll die if we do though xD

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 01:30:53 am »
Okay, will ask friend now!

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 02:17:15 am »

Name:
"My name is Sari Melody Duncan."
Nickname:
"Just call me Sari or Sammi. When my mommy was still alive, she liked to call me Samara. You can call me that, too!"
"I'm six years old. Did you know I was born on the thirteenth of February? Just before Valentine's Day! Just don't give me any kisses, they're gross!"
History:
"What's that?"
Sari was born as Sari Melody Duncan, with Melody being her middle name and Sari her first name. Her mother, Annabelle, wanted to name her Melody Rose Duncan, but her father, Eric, thought otherwise and wanted to name her Sari Melody. The funny part was when she was born, they actually had to contact their parents for a quick poll about what her name was supposed to be, so technically, she was born "nameless" until Sari Melody had been picked just before Sari and her parents left the hospital. When Sari was about two years old, her family first lived in a trailer with a finch that Sari called Mimi and a goldfish in a clear bottle which she called Goldie. As Mimi had been adopted after she was bred with another finch, one day Sari found little eggs in a little "treehouse" as Sari liked to call it. Soon, the family found a home and then went to live in an apartment in the city. The trailer was sold and in exchange, they bought a car. When Mimi's eggs hatched, they eventually had to get rid of the baby birds and even Mimi herself as the family often complained about the birds waking them up in the middle of the night. Little Sari was heartbroken to find out they were leaving, but was happy when she found out that they were being sold to other families that wanted the birds. A few years later, when Sari was about four years old, Goldie died mysteriously. Sari wasn't as heartbroken like when she found out the birds were leaving, since she said that she couldn't pet Goldie and she was in preschool at the time and had a friend named Maddie who had a guinea pig named Chloe and a husky named Snowflake and Sari was obviously jealous of her. A few years passed and they moved to a place near a forest, where "Mother" was in. One day, Sari decided to wander through it without her parent's permission, and now she's stuck in this mess.

This was what the "treehouse" was as she had called it.
Personality:
Sari has a shy, but outgoing type of personality, which makes her shy in the prescence of other people, but a few minutes later, she could start talking to them. For Sari, it sometimes depends on the age. Sari is a playful little girl who sometimes makes games out of things. Her favorite things to do are race, play tag, jump rope, play soccer, which are all her favorite physical games and sports. She is also very adventurous despite her fearfulness at times. Sari is actually quite scared of Mother for some reason, though she relies on her for survival at the same time.
Eye color:
"Blue! It's my favorite color, too!"
Hair Color:
"Blonde."
Extra:
N/A
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 02:19:26 am by ~*Crystal~* »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 10:59:20 pm »
Bump.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 10:48:48 am »
Bumpety Bumpety Bump Bump Bump!

Meep Meep.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 11:33:48 pm »
Bump~

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 04:43:15 pm »
Well I don't think any one else is going to join at this rate...

Meep Meep.