Author Topic: Garden of Shadows [Inactive since 28/01/2013]  (Read 17836 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 10:43:23 pm »
If more people don't join today, we'll start it tomorrow.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:27 pm »
[[ Yeah! 8D ]]

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2013, 08:46:54 pm »
{{Finally! We can post! But.. -shy's away...- I dun want to post first..}}

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 01:46:24 am »
? Allison Morris ?
Wandering through the forest, Allison was looking for her home, though she was sure that she had wandered too far away from town. Anxiety was creeping over her as she looked around for Mother. Her brown eyes scanned the area, looking for where the mysterious woman had vanished. Am I hallucinating? Allison thought. Maybe Mother was just a figment of her imagination. As she was walking through the forest, she felt herself run into something and she automatically fell down to see she ran into a girl smaller than her. Looking around at the area to look at the fog or for any other people. The smaller girl looked younger to her, so Allison looked at her and tried to look friendly. "Hi, my name is Allison. Are you lost in the forest, too?"
?? Sari Duncan??
[wip]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 02:07:27 am »
[[ Guys, we should wait for Aphex to give us the approval to do so. She might want to give an introductory post and etc.. But, I don't know.^^;' ]]

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 04:08:34 am »
Oh, go ahead. I'm exhausted and sick today so hopefully I'll feel well enough to post tomorrow. If not, I'll get to it sometime this weekend. I'm sorry x(

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 06:05:06 am »
(Just got done watching the new Hobbit, Smeagle scared me for life, and then I jst finished watching Bartok: The Magnificent.)

Alavar "Ala" Vroman

A blonde haired girl and her younger sister wandered through a forest. She could hear some whispers, but they were all unusual and unfamiliar. A strange plant, perhaps poison oak, secreted a strange scent. It smelt kinda... Old and like coffee trees. The smell gave the blonde haired girl's hazel eyes glanced in sorrow and pain; her stomach killed her. The smell gave her a stomach ache, and she fell to the ground. "Alava? What's wrong?" The sister asked. Alava smiled, then replied with a caring tone, "I'm fine. You shouldn't worry about me so much, Antji." Antji smiled back, and nodded. Her white long sleeve shirt waved in the wind. It was a bit chilly.

Antji "Ant" Vroman

After Alava got back up, they continued on their walk. Antji couldn't remember why she was there. But at least she could look at the pretty flowers. "Thank you again, for buying me this dress. I like the flowers and butterflies on it." Antji said, wanting to break the silence. She didn't exactly like it when her sister was so quiet. I wish I knew more about Mommy. Antji randomly thought. She grabbed Alavar's hand, embracing it.

(Get well soon Aph.)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 04:06:25 pm »
((Ha! I just watched the hobbit to. It was AWESOME!! I love the alien thing... xD. And hope you get better Aphex!)

Holly Crystal Rogers

Her eyes were bulging red now, and her eyes were full with tears, but lots were pouring out. "Mother!" She yelled, coughing and crying at the same time. She bumped into a tree, and screamed loudly, as yellow eyes peaked out.. "MOTHER!" She shouted, her cheeks soaked with tears, "Mo---- Mother..?" She whispered, hearing a twig snap, she stopped crying now, but was sniffling in deeply. She wiped her eyes, but it wasn't Mother, a black and white creature, with a small but plump muzzle came from the bushes, "A badger?" Holly sighed in relief.. Her small white top wasn't enough to keep her warm really, and her shorts with only skinny tights didn't help either. She shivered, wrapping her peachy hands around her bare arms, shivering and sniffing in, her glossy eyes started to let tears drop from her eyes, to the floor. She then realized that she was still near the plump badger, so she started to stumble away whispering to herself, "Why did I do this!" She cried.. I hope this is a dream, and soon I can be back with my mom.. She thought, stumbling over the twigs that she hardly couldn't see... It was getting dark, "Not the dark.." She whispered to herself..  She rubbed her hands on her arms, feeling alot more cold...

Soon small rain drops started to dot down on her blonde, neatly, tied hair. She hated the dark and rain, it would probably, start to thunder it down soon... She decided to shelter under a large Oak Tree, still tears pouring down her face
. "Mother! Mom!" She yelled, shouting for the mystical women and her own mother.. Tell me i'm dreaming. Please.. She thought.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:09:39 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 04:40:05 pm »
[[ Get well soon, Aphex! ]]

Trevor

"I swear, my dad's going to kill me when I get home..." A voice groaned as a pair of sea-green eyes glared through the foggy woods. As Trevor stepped out into a gloomy clearing, he took a moment's rest and sat down on the ground, letting his eyes search themselves for the mysterious figure who had led him there and just vanished. Trevor had been searching for awhile now, but he hadn't exactly seemed tired enough to stop. Not to mention the freakiness of the forest. It didn't seem like it beckoned you with opened arms to fall down onto the ground by a Willow and fall asleep. Maybe opposite ... Actually, probably the opposite.

Dusky, pale strands of light fell through the misty air and seemed to hang around the ground and hug it like there was no tomorrow. Trevor sighed and laid back on his back. "Mother? Please tell me you're around here. I need to get out of the woods and back to the Farm for supper. Otherwise I'm going to get grounded ... For another three weeks. Again." After a good five minutes at most, he stood back up and stared into the never-ending darkness with a grim look, something that only appeared when he was alone. The other half ... well, others call him things, but never mind that. As he started walking, he had to disentangle his muddy ripped jeans from a thorn bush that had apparently been there all along. He hadn't noticed it on the way in, but it was too foggy to barely see anything, anyways. After that, the bushboy headed in a random direction yet again, just hoping to stumble upon the edge of the wood or Mother again. As much as he didn't want to, Trevor wasn't completely stupid. He knew it was basically impossible to maneuver out of the forest yourself. He had no rifle. He had no knife. He had no weapon. Not even a sharp stick to be able to jab something with. After it was untangled, Trevor swore under his breath a few times before shouting out into the shadows again."MOTHER!" Then he started to mutter to himself again. He was never going to do that again. Shouting out for Mother? Jeez, what would his friend's say if they saw him doing that?

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 02:41:16 am »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:39:43 pm by SoaringAway »