Author Topic: Garden of Shadows [Inactive since 28/01/2013]  (Read 17692 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2013, 05:37:38 pm »

Holly Crystal Rogers

Holly rubbed her eyes, them drifting akwardly, from side to side. "Well, atleast can we find somewhere to shelter?" She asked, she didn't want to stay in a random circle. She then heard some German mumbling, and as she looked towards the girl she saw she was crying. Alavar apparently, her name was, was muttering German words... Holly breathed in and closed her eyes, she didn't even want to smirk. She knew how it felt to cry, she cried about anything.. Even when she couldn't find her cat, when she was like 8... Every day he went out to 'play with his cat buddies,' as Holly used to say, but when he was even only, 2 minutes late for his dinner she would cry. He would always come back. But the cat was involved with a 'hit-and-run' accident a year ago... Boy that made her upset. She felt tears in her eyes, just thinking of the terrible thought of her stripy tabby cat that prowled around like he was the king.. She put her hand up to her eye, blinked and then the tear came out, with skills, (xD) she instantly wiped the tear away.

She wanted to comfort the teenager, but she couldn't find the confidence in her to do so. She leaned against the bark of the wide tree, and she couldn't take her eyes of the girl... She felt sorry for her, people like Trevor and Felix probably,  didn't know how the girls felt... Because, well they were boys, less teary! She slid down until her bottom slightly touched the forest floor, she stopped there, so she was kneeling down. Suddenly, she started to play with her blonde hair, not really knowing what to say or do. But finally, she picked up the courage to say,
"Are you okay?"

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2013, 10:59:54 pm »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]