Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine REMAKE-Rated R [Inactive since 04/02/2013]  (Read 6205 times)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Re: Cyanide Sunshine REMAKE-Rated R
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 01:46:39 am »
((Alrighty, just making sure! ^^ I shall edit this post with my opening post tomorrow o.e.))

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:38:33 am by Zarorahbutt »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 07:27:08 pm »
{{Myeh Myeh, I have changed my Code Name, can anyone guess what to? xD}}

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Narkeen

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:14:35 pm »
(Can I stalk this thread? Humanoid RP's isn't my forte, no offense. -and I tend to lurk on boards with potential.)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 10:48:08 pm »
(((Whatever floats your boat, love.))

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 11:17:07 pm »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:19:14 pm by Zarorahbutt »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 04:03:03 am »
   Maxi held her bunny at her side, gripping its hot-pink stuffed arm limply with her right arm. She was in a rather good mood today, her visage giddy, yet slightly disturbing. She'd recently received a new online request to dispose of a particularly suicidal individual who went by the name of "Spike."

She had a signature style of killing her victims, and it was quite amusing to witness. At least, for a sicko such as herself.

People in the city didn't really give her a second glance, despite her outrageous get-up. Her apparel consisted of crimson and black stockings, black combat boats, a petticoat, a trenchcoat, and a scarf that matched her stockings.

Maxi halted for a second, holding the strange bunny up to her face, brandishing a hunter's knife, and slicing down through the stomach.

"There, now you look even more loved, mein freund," she rationalized with a sadistic grin.

"Um, am I supposed to meet you here?" a boy questioned, looking at her as if she were crazy. "What are you doing to that bunny?"

"Ah, are you Spike?"

WIP~
I've just decided to get this started. I've had a shitload of writer's block, though =3=

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 06:15:52 pm »
((If thats okay... Can Murphi and Haley be in the same school? She will just be in six form... xD But she will be going next yr :p (Going to change her age to 18 to make my statement right xD) ))
Haley Woods  AKA. The German Shepherd..

Haley rubbed her eyes sleepily, as she gazed into her locker, which was covered with pictures of Bruno. Puppy to adult. She smiled, and got out her blue English book that was next to her maths book. She looked over to Murphi, and watched her talk to the 'idiot boy.'[/color] "Ugh...." She growled, and turned around. Ring Ring Ding Ding Ting Ting. Haley heard the loud bell ring in her ears. She sighed, and faced Murphi again, but decided to leave her be.

She stopped while walking to English to say hi to a friend.
"Hi Dixie." Haley sighed. Dixie was on the phone so she just waved her hand.. She waited until she had got off the phone, that took quite a while and told her, "Can't go out tonight.. Have to sort out some business." She sighed. Dixie frowned, her forehead wrinkling, but she nodded. Haley thought, Hrm, Dixie doesn't talk much. She waved, and walked around the corner, up the stairs, around the corner, left, then right then up the stairs.. Right and then left. Mrs. Wolfe. She sighed, and opened the door. Most of the kids were sat in there seats.

"Where have you been?" Questioned the white haired teacher, blinking her long fake eyelashes. "Sorry miss," She tried to thing of a good excuse, and then said, "I- I urm, went to the..." Mrs. Wolfe waited impatiently, her eyes narrowed at the red haired six former. "The.. Toilet..." She quickly, answered. The women shrugged, with a loud sigh.

Haley walked to the back of the classroom, while getting her book out of her polka dotted bag. She sat down next to this random guy named 'Rex.' Aw no... Not the 'love machine..' Well thats what he calls himself. She thought, sitting on the desk next to him.
"Hey babe." Rex said...

"I am not your 'babe'." She said in a sarcastic sweet voice. "Just because we have dated before, doesn't mean i'm going to date you again." She growled, remembering the horrible times.. Rex just wanted to kiss instead of talking, or getting to know each other. With a smirk on his face, Rex turned around to the teacher.

"I can get you again.." He answered. Haley sighed, and got out her pen. She wrote down what was on the whiteboard, and ignored Rex talking to her.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 02:56:05 am »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:58:18 pm by Zarorahbutt »