Author Topic: Supernatural Humans RP [Inactive since 10/02/2013]  (Read 18161 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Supernatural Humans RP [Inactive since 10/02/2013]
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:36:04 pm »
Have you wondered what it is like to be a supernatural human? Well this roleplay allows just that!!
You can be any kind of supernatural, from Avian to Mermaid!

There are a few rules for this RP:
1. Do not swear/cuss
2. Do not do anything innapropriate.
3. Please state the switching of OOC and IC.
4. Please do not have an argument in OOC.
5. Do not have too much Gore.

Now for the registration form! Just fill out the following form below:

Character Name:
Username:
Type Of Supernatural:
Picture (or detailed description):

You do not have to wait for me to accept you in! Feel free to start at any time!

Have fun!
-Woofkita

My Form:

Character Name: Kim Hauff
Username: Woofkita
Type Of Supernatural: Vampire
Picture (or detailed description):

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:06:12 pm by Scallywag »

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

JackobLoveu

Re: Supernatural Humans RP -OPEN AND ACCEPTING!-
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:46:02 pm »
(yay it's up)
Character Name: Lola
Username: JackobLoveu
Type Of Supernatural: Vampire
Picture (or detailed description): Lola have brown hair with Red pitch eyes. When it's day her eyes turn to light brown. And she's very pale, and people think she's rich.

Character name: Michael
Username:JackobLoveu
Type of supernatural: Werewolf
Description: Michael is very muscular, he's like white but least than his sister (Lola) He have black spiky-cutted hair. When Michael gets angry or annoyed his eyes change to Red or blue, but when's he in the mood he's eyes are normal.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 06:50:14 pm »
Kim glanced around her neighborhood park. She saw younger kids and older kids running around and playing. She sat alone on the shiny green park bench. She saw a little girl fall, and smiled as the girls sister helped her up. She immediately stopped smiling, for fear that someone would notice her fangs. She pulled out her iPhone and dialed her mother.

"Hey, mom?"
"Yes?"
"Can you come pick me up from the park?"
"I am afraid I can't. I am at the grocery store right now."
She sighed. " Well, how about when you get done?"
"Are you sure you can't just walk?"
"I could but... oh fine."
She hung up her phone, put it in her pocket, and stood up. She picked up her black leather purse and started walking towards her apartment.

OOC: Yay!! Feel free to start at any time.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:54:48 pm by Woofkita »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 06:59:56 pm »
Micheal walked by parked, and making his hand pass through his spiky-cutted hair. Lola,whom was beside him, looked at him with disgusted. "Who are you, Jacob Black?!" she hissed, pushing him to the frence. Michael growled and tried to pushed her back but she dashed to his side. Lola laughed evilly, teasingly her brother. Until Lola passed some kids, her fangs popped out, but couldn't get back in her mouth, the blood smelled fresh. Michael gasped and cover her mouth. Lola growled, and backed up. "I'm fine.." she said, and continued walking. Michael rolled his eyes but nodded.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 07:03:49 pm »
Once Kim was away from any people who could notice them, she slid out her fangs. She ran her tongue over them. They were slick, and still had a tang of blood to them.
"Oh dear, why didn't I get anyone at the park..." she mumbled feebly to herself. She sat down on another empty bench, and waited for a bus to come that would pass by her apartment.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 07:10:26 pm »
Lola laughed at her brother, until she smelt something, and it was somewhere in the park, it wasn't blood.. It was something just like her.Micheal growled and looked at his sister. "What is it, Lola?"
"There's someone in the park..That smells.. Just like me.. Like a vampire scent"
"Ah.. I thought you mean blood..But you actually mean another vampire.. Okay" he said, he really didn't care. "Let's just go.." Lola growled, and walked over to her car, Range Rover.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 07:15:54 pm »
Kim froze. The scent... she could scent that somewhere near her... she wasn't sure of the distance but somewhere... there was another vampire amidst. She caught another scent too, but she couldn't quite make it out.
"It has a wolfish scent yet a humanish scent... werewolf probably..." she said to herself.
She relaxed her body again and continued to wait for a bus, her fangs itching to bite.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 07:23:35 pm »
Lola got in the car angrily, still thinking about the smell. Then drove off. Michael patted his sister's back, telling her it's okay. Lola growled, showing her yellow eyes. "Ya sure" she said darkly. Michael nodded awkwardly, and stopped patting her back. Later on, Lola parked in front of the house. Michael and Lola got out of the car, and open the door.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 07:27:41 pm »
Kim sighed with relief as a bus pulled up. She got on, dropped in $2 and took a seat. She then pulled out her iPhone. She plugged in her earbuds and placed them in her ears. She then turned on her favorite song (Bewitched by Blood On The Dance Floor). She looked out her window and pulled on the bus brake. She got off and could catch the two scents again, and they were even stronger. She stood infront of their door, and dug through her purse. She didn't have the key to get inside. She moaned and slunk down to the ground. She sat there, the sun burning making her very hot since she was in solid black clothing.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 07:33:08 pm »
When Lola was about to go upstairs, she heard a strange smell again, and hissed, angrily.She looked at her brother. "Michael! Did you farted?" she said, covering her nose from the stint. Michael growled, and answered. "No! Eww.." he said, making his way to the kitchen. Lola growled and went upstairs, and went onto her Mac, and went on Facebook.