Author Topic: Supernatural Humans RP [Inactive since 10/02/2013]  (Read 18309 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: Supernatural Humans RP -OPEN AND ACCEPTING!-
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 10:16:15 pm »
(Eh..Kim wants love eh? xD)

Michael ears peaked, he woke up in a snap, then walked to the windows. (Should Michael fall in love with Kim since she's doing a spelled?)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 10:36:42 pm »
[Kim can't help her emotions xD and dunno. Should they?)

(I just typed: [color = Kim] xD) Kim flopped down on her bed and layed back. She placed her hands on her face and sighed a heavy sigh. She felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She pulled it out and read her text. She hissed, and went downstairs. She scribbled a note down letting her mother know that she was going out for a while. She stuck it to the door and walked outside. She glanced this way and that and, making sure no one was looking, flipped out her wings and flew off to the place her friends asked her to meet them.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

JackobLoveu

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 10:50:25 pm »
(Ya..I dont mind)
Lola glanced at the dead body, she hissed. Then went home, the leader knew she was at a high rank, so he shrugged. Then he saw his people hungry so he told them to go hunting, they hissed with hunger, and dash off. Lola rolled her eyes, and flew home, and appeared back in her room, seeing Michael. "Home" she frowned, and throw herself to her bed.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 03:23:40 am »
(Mmmkay)

Kim glanced over to the friend who had texted her. "Why are we all gathered here?" She asked, tucking her wings in to her sides. "Dunno. I heard something about a new realm?" She said. I glanced to her, wrinkling my eyebrows. "What?" She asked.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 11:26:41 am »
Micheal turned around, and blinked a few times. "Welcome back..I guess..Anyway I'm going hunting..Bye" he said, and leaving her room, and getting ready in his room.Few minutes later, Becca replied. "Bye" she said harshly. Then Michael jumped out the window to go hunting.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 05:48:22 pm »
Her friend stared at her blankly. "I said, that there is a-" Kim cut her off. "I know what you said. But why are we here because of it? To explore it?" She asked. (God your signature is distracting xD) Her friend pointed her head to the leader. "Ask him." She said simply. Kim hissed, rolled her eyes, and walked away to the leader.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 05:57:13 pm »
(XD sorry)
Lola got from her bed, and dashed to her bedroom window, and shouted for Michael. "Ah! Boom Boom Boom let me hear you say Wayo!" she yelled, and started laughing, and blast it on her laptop.
"Wayo!" he finally answered, and ran to the woods, when he reached his eyes glowed heavily, and used his scent of smell to find prey. Suddenly, a fawn passed through him, thinking noting is going to happened. He looked at it closely, and growled under his breathe, and jumped off the hill, and started running on four legs. He ran in full speed, chasing the baby deer.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:14:57 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 06:56:16 pm »
(Its okay xD)
Kim stared into the Leaders eyes. He silently nodded. Kim nodded and turned away. She closed her eyes, and focused her energy. A portal appeared. She sighed, opening her eyes. She looked around at the others and nodded. They all walk through the portal. She smiled, and started to walk to the portal but stopped as she caught the scent of the werewolf she had scented earlier on her way home.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »
(xP)
Lola noticed her throat started to burn, badly, but she waited until her brother came back home. Michael didn't see the vampire female, but he noticed that he was right behind the deers back, he leaped onto it's back, and chocked it with his bare teeth, and howled for Lola. Lola sprang out of her bedroom window with a mountain lion sound, and dashed towards the woods, leaping across tree to tree, until she spotted him, and digged into the food.

Offline Kiss_me_Kill_me

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 07:15:16 pm »
Okay, I would like to join but i need to know if it is mapless or not?