Author Topic: Supernatural Humans RP [Inactive since 10/02/2013]  (Read 18324 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Humans RP -OPEN AND ACCEPTING!-
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 07:16:24 pm »
[[@Alex: None of the rps here in the Off-topic Roleplay section are related to the game at all These are forum-based and only stay here and nothing more. If you want to join one that is or without maps, go to the "Open Roleplay" section. That section relates to games and etc but do try to join this one, it is coming out lovely. ^^ ]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 07:30:40 pm »
(This a human rp with superpowers, like Vampires..Etc)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 07:38:01 pm »
(Yea Alex... its a Forum Roleplay. No maps.)
Kim shrugged and stepped through the portal, and grunted as she landed in the new realm.
(Watching TV so I am a big lazy :3)

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

JackobLoveu

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48:16 pm »
(Lol)
After awhile, Michael and Lola laid on the floor, stuffed from their meal, Michael breathe heavily, while looking at the stars. Lola blinked at Michael a few times, then snarl and tried to get onto her feet. Michael eyes widen when saw his sister got up, then he moan and also got up.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 09:30:16 pm »
(:P we are loosing power here :/)
Kim glanced around at the new place and saw mythicals of all types roaming around, so she knew this place had already been entered by others. She hissed, and walked around, her boot heels clacking on the stone floor. Her phone vibrated, and she looked. It was her mother. She gasped, in shock. Her mother couldn't know where she was! She would kill her! She would have to close the portal incase her mother found it. She tested her mother for a bit letting her know that she was busy, but forgot to close the portal. Its luminating yellow glow lit up the night sky and could easily be seen anywhere in the neighborhood.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 09:35:28 pm »
(xD Ikr)
Micheal got up and dusted himself off, he looked around the silent woods. He looked around and saw Lola walking ahead towards home. "Jeez..I need a girlfriend.." he said under his breath, and also towards home. Lola chapped her lips, and still thinkin about the meal she had with her brother. "Hmm sweet smell of success" she said, turning around and looking at her brother, licking her fangs, then continue walking. Micheal rolled his eyes, and continue walking. "Shut up, Lola" he said, as his final words.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 09:42:50 pm »
(It sucks :/ my TV keeps freezing and everyones face gets distorted xD)

Kim walked forward, the flowing portal illuminating both connected worlds. She glanced around, and her eyes lit up as she saw a little abandoned looking store. She looked inside and frowned. It was empty. A little red wolf came up to her and barked to her. "Follow me! I can show you your room!" She barked. Kim glances at her sideways. "Ummm... who are you?" She asked. The wolf giggled. "I'm Cadence. I'm your... friend. Roommate. Guide. Pet!" She yipped happily. Kim smiled. She finally had a friend. "Well, lets go!" Kim said happily. Cadence and Kim ran to their room. Kim flopped down on her waterbed, and Cadence jumped up onto the bed and sat down. She barked to the mini-frige. Kim squealed. It was perfect.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 09:48:51 pm »
(Oh no xD)
Lola rolled her eyes, and dashed home, leaving Micheal behind. Micheal growled, and walked even faster. Then an hour later, he reached back home, seeing Lola cuddle under the covers, he snorted, and went to take shower. (Sorry short)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 10:38:26 pm »
(I know right XD)
Kim scratched Cadence behinbehind her ears. She grinned as Cadence barked and happily rolled over onto her side. She reached into the mini-fridge and pulled out a soda and a bowl. She put some soda in the bowl. Cadence barked happily and lapped it up.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 10:44:09 pm »

Micheal finally came out the shower, he felt so warm of being cleaned. He got boxers, but no T-shirt, and went downstairs to watch tv, and saw his parents falling asleep, he shrugged, and laid on the crouch, watching wrestling