Author Topic: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [Inactive since 05/02/2013]  (Read 11347 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [Inactive since 05/02/2013]
« on: January 18, 2013, 04:29:35 am »
Hello, my FeralHeartians! I've been watching Hetalia, like way more than I should have. (I think America and Italy gave me their idiot-ness. XD) And, I thought, 'Hell. Why not? Not so many Hetalia RPs anymore.' So, I've made one! Enjoy~<3

-Wolfie))

Looking back at the other countries, you smile at all of your memories. We'll never leave contact! You imagine America saying. He was right, none of the countries had lost contact. They still played, goofed off, and stayed idiots. But, why not laugh and smile at that? Now, some of the countries (Not mentioning names *CoughFranceCough*) were kinda... Perverted, but still cool to see their reactions to everything. Nothing could separate them, not even millions, if gazillions, of gallons of water surrounded them. They were great people; nothing much more.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:02:49 pm by Scallywag »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:32:49 am »
Rules:
1: Only 3 characters.

2: You may have OC and Cannon characters.

3: Try to keep it... Hetalia-ish.

4: Have fun; hate the character, not the game.

~Will add more if has to~

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [WIP]
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 06:40:24 am »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:04:09 pm by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 06:17:30 am »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 03:44:34 am »
Accepted. Welcome! *Gives Temporal a muffin*

We may start when ever, since I don't want this to die easily. ^^ I've just started liking Hetalia, and most likely won't stop.
(I'm just blabbering now.)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:52 am »
Yay~ Thank you for accepting me! >w< *noms on muffin*
I like Hetalia too~ Shame there aren't many roleplays of it on here anymore ;w;
And mkay-- Should I start, or would you like me to? owo

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 04:05:46 am »
I don't care. ^^

Hungary looks like she'd kick in Little Ireland's face in. XD Only since my Ireland makes so many faqking messes.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 04:16:54 am »
Ah, okay. In that case, would you mind starting? I'm running on low brain power at the moment... ^^;
And pffft-- I wouldn't doubt it x'D

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:26 am »
(I became lazy, and I was being butted off, at the last minute. Likeidoeveryrpimake)

Little Ireland/Aedant

A red-haired girl poked her head up from a green table cloth, she was looking a another girl; one in a redish dress. "Taiwan," A small smirk went upon her face, as she spoke. "I bet I can guess what you're thinking of." She looked around, swiftly, and spoke in a whisper. "Either Japan, or China." She snickered, then ran away laughing her head off; she couldn't help herself. She had to make fun of Taiwan; the girl could hardly leave them alone. The redhead soon reached her bedroom, she went behind a large dresser, and tried hiding; her laughing would most likely make her found.
Something then hit her; she forgot to clean up her mess in the kitchen. She was making a PB&J, but ended up having cereal, oatmeal, PB&J, and a small bit of roast beef. She facepalmed herself, she felt like an idiot. Another thing that hit her, was that Hungary was going to kick her ass and give the poor redhead a hellish time. She started facepalming herself, vigorously. She would never be forgiven by Hungary, like, ever.
I wonder if Italy's busy? Maybe I can help him make pasta, just to cover up my mess in the kitchen. She sighed. No, he's busy with Germany. Now, instead of laughing, or giggling, she was whimpering and whining. She hoped that nobody would find her, beside Italy or Germany; maybe even America. Or, even though she'd still be a bit depressed, she'd also be a bit happy if any of her brothers found her.
She could do with Italy's fascination (Sp?) with pasta, Germany's accent, and America's stupidity. Just because some of them couldn't stand each other, or because some were wimps, (Not mentioning names. *CoughItalyCough*) or even if some seemed like rapists (Sp?).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:00:03 am by Wolfie_Lover »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 05:29:28 am »

-Casually dives in with Amurikah- ouo

(ThatDerpPictureBI)

Alfred  Jones

America/ United States

Around Twenty-One.

America seems to recklessly into every situation, thinking that he'll always come out as the hero in the end. He can be annoying at times, and even on occasion acts like the pratical definition of a reckless fool. His suggestions are often times wild and simply unrealistic, and each one simply has to include him being the hero in one point. Of course, this nation can be serious at times though- really, anyone can be serious at times.

We're gonna keep this blank, M'kay? BI. CauseIdunno.

Male

Burgers, Milkshakes, Being the hero or leader, derping around with everyone else, and apparantly racking up a heck of a debt to pay to China-- /Shotdead, Video Games, French-Fries,

Having to pay a hell of a debt to China (Derpderp), Being called "Fat", And. . well, I'm sure there's a lot more but I'm braindead ;~;.

Well, I know there's Britain, but other than that-- .v.