Author Topic: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [Inactive since 05/02/2013]  (Read 11350 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: Colors of the World! {Hetalia RP} [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 08:48:23 pm »
((*flailflail* Sorry for my absence! I've been a bit busy oAo;; I'll edit this post soon, need to brainstorm a little.
Edited~))

Taiwan looked up again as Ireland approached her yet again, tilting her head slightly in curiosity when the girl did no more than sit on the ground. She listened with a mildly confused expression as she talked, though in answer shook her head indecisively. "I don't know, Ireland... China will probably blow up if he finds out, and I'm sure the others will too." she warned, getting a sinking feeling the overprotective older nation wouldn't be very happy with her if he found out-- and somehow she knew he would. Sure, she was of legal age-- in her country, anyway --but she wasn't really that interested in drinking, and she was sure Wang would whack her face in with his wok, or at least give her a good scolding or two. Mei puffed her cheeks out a little just thinking about it. He's not my father, no matter how many times he tries to boss me around.
With a sigh, she shook her head again in an indecisive manner, indicating that she wasn't exactly keen on that idea of Ireland's. "Again, I'm not sure. Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam and I, and any others that I might've missed," she started, pausing just to wonder if she'd missed anyone else, then continued, "practically share one big house together, even though if I remember correctly they're all out at the moment... But still." The female Asian nation was practically just rambling half to herself now, stopping in the middle of a sentence either to regain her breath or to try and remember what she was intending to say, which in result made her act a little nervous.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:33:03 am by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 08:49:57 pm »
It's cool. *Armflail* I understand.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 11:50:03 pm »
*Le sigh* Nice post Temp. Even though it's a WIP, but I knew this would happen to somewhat die or at least go into coma. -_-

I know, it's mainly because of schoolings and whatnots, but still.

Have a great time,

~Wolfie

SoulRevenge

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 11:53:13 pm »
sdksk Sorry for my absence ;v;.

Parents took my comp for a bit, my first concern was my own PMD Roleplay, so everything else has kind of been on hold ;v;.

-Will wait till' Tempeh ish done-

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 12:17:35 am »
I understand, I'm grounded today, but since we went to McDonalds (I hate the place. I wanted to eat at Arby's.) I got to get on! *Dances Happily*

-Waits for someone to post-

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 04:34:32 am »
((Bumpeth~ I finished my post owo I would've edited it earlier, but I got sort of side-tracked, sorry. 'xD))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 12:07:00 am »
(Awesome post, Temp.)

Ireland let out a sigh. Her house was in the middle of nowhere, and Taiwan's was in a city. That was cruel. "Fine, fine. I'll just go to my little house, that I share with nobody!" She knew what she was doing could take a baby kitty-cat to a guilt trip. Ireland looked down, her neat hair in her face. Her curl drooped, like it too was sad. A shadow cast over her face. She acted as if she were crying, and put eye drops down her face, thanks to her long hair. (I wouldn't call Ireland a good actress, but she's not bad. XD) She got up, slowly, and turned away. Her long hair stay neat, her little curl looked like a large mess, stray hairs came randomly out of the curl. (Which made smaller baby curls. I can see Italy saying that. o.e) But as soon as she started walking, she tripped over her foot, falling. She panicked and began real crying, the tears flowing like rivers down her face.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 01:03:04 am »
-No color here ;n;-

Leth bumpeth.