Author Topic: |||Infected||| ((End Of The World Rp.)) [Inactive since 10/02/2013]  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
The Infected

You wake up in your bed, and a eerie, loud roar fills your ears. "Huh?" You say, and slip out of bed. You walk up to your glass window, and peak out, you see green, human figures tearing stuff apart, there faces stretching angrily. "WHAT!" You yell, but that only attracts Zombies attention, know there knocking on your door.... What do you do?

.:Plot:.
You are a ordinary person, but in a strange world... Earth... The world is ending, and there's nothing you can do about it. The only thing to help you is a safe spot in Alaska, but you are in the UK, how are you going to swim in the oceans, how are you going to fight the zombies?
[/color]
Symptoms of coming the Infected...

1. Violent Outbursts
Sufferers of the Infection act, as if motivated by a desire of food -the living flesh of people or animals.They may be simply deranged, but they will attack anyone nearby, including close family members.
2. Loss Of Memory And Speech
Sufferers can not typically communicate with others, beyond moans and groans. As a result, the Infected may appear a drug user, drunk, or dazed.
3. Loss of Coordination.
(Wip xD)

...Rules...
.The basic FH Roleplay rules.
.Your Character can not be the best.
.If you have read the rules put Hiya! In the Extra part of your Application.
.Some Romantic interest is aloud, just skip the $ex..

Follow them OR DIEEE!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:07:46 pm by Scallywag »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: |||Infected||| ((End Of The World Rp.))
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44:00 pm »
Roles

Military
These  people are trying to capture normal people, and take them to Alaska.

Bandit Military
These people are trying to kill humans...

Survivors
People trying to get to Alaska.

Application.

Name: (Whats Your Characters Name?)
Appearance: (What does your Character look like, Optional if have picture.)
Personality: (Your Characters Traits.)
History: (Past)
Hobbies: (Optional)
Likes& Dislikes: (Characters Likes & Dislikes.)
Pets?: (Ignore this and bottom half if haven't got pets.
Name(s): (Pets names)
Age(s): (Pets age)
Gender(s): (Pets genders)
About: (About them)
Roleplay example: OPTIONAL

Code: [Select]
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Likes& Dislikes:
Pets?:
Name(s):
Age(s):
Gender(s):
About:

My App.

Name: "Keris."
            Keris White

Female

Appearance: "Blonde with Blue eyes."
Keris has long, blonde hair, with a bit of ginger at the tips, also highlighted with a few black spots. She stands at 5 foot, and weighs only 100 pounds. She has beautiful, light blue eyes, and her eyes have black eye liner surrounding it. She normally wears a black and white stripy top, thin, dark blue skinny jeans.

Personality: "Friendly when you get to know me, and quite bubbly all the time!"
As said, Keris is friendly, kind and helpful, when you get to know her, and even when you don't know her, she is always quite bubbly, or on a hype! When you do not know her, she can be very alert, but always trusting. She can be fooled quite easily, but is quite sensitive, so you don't want to play a mean trick on her. Sometimes, she can be a bit moody, and annoying, but she doesn't like to show that side of her. She likes to show the bubbly, happy, excited side of her.

History: "Its a loonggg story."
Keris was born on a dog farm, with 22 dogs, mostly German Shepherds, and Border Collies. Her mum, named Holly, took care of her, but her life was devoted to her dogs. Keris's favourite dog was a Bearded Collie, named Bruce. She was only 3, but Bruce always made her happy.

When Keris was 10, and Bruce was 14, he passed away from old age. Keris cried every time a dog passed, but she was absolutely devastated about poor old Bruce.  

At the age of 15, her mother started having some violent outbursts, and some loss of speech. The signs of the Infected. She packed her bags, let all the dogs free, except for four, she kept these to protect her.
Hobbies: "Running around."
By running around, she means running away from Zombies. But she does like running around with her four dogs, but theres nothing else she really does. Well she does rob a bit.
Likes& Dislikes: "I like dogs... Hate Zombies. Short Sweet and to the point."
Likes: Keris absolutely loves dogs, especially German Shepherd, and Border Collies, and Bearded Collies. She likes the out doors, but not as much as she used to.
Dislikes: She hates Zombies, as everyone does. And she hates rotten food, and 100% hates animal killers/haters.
Pets?:
Name(s): Collie: Stevie.... Bearded Collie: Wilbur... White German Shepherd: Snowy... German Shepherd: Digger
Age(s): Stevie: 2 years. Wilbur: 4 years. Snowy: 1 year. Digger: 3 years.
Gender(s): Stevie: Male. Wilbur: Male. Snowy: Female. Digger: Male.
About: Ruff?
Roleplay example: The morning breeze collided with the blinding snow. "Stevie? Wilbur, Snowy? Digger?" She asked the air, the bench made her back ache terribly. A fluffy black and white object snuggled up to her, and a long-fur dog, sat in front of her face, guarding her. "Hey Wilbur and Stevie." Wrapping her arms around Wilbur, she hugged him, she was barely wearing something to cover her bare skin. "Snowy, Digger!" A brown and black figure was snoring loudly under the bench. She looked around for Snowy, but knew it was hard to find her, she was white.
MEGA MEGA ULTRA SUPER, MEGA ULTRA short.

||Time Of Day|| Morning....
|| Temperature|| Freezing.. It Is Snowing!
||Month & Season|| December. Winter
||How long since infection started|| Day 32.
||Date|| 24.12.23

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:43:58 am by HuskyStar »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: |||Infected||| WiP.. ((End Of The World Rp.))
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44:30 pm »
Members

Name: Kaya Maray Jones
Appearance:
Personality: She is shy to new people but if anyone gets to know her she would be completely different.She has a strong love for owls.When you get to know her she is very loving and caring.She will be protective for you and will help you out with anything.
History: Kaya was raised by her mother, Tori, Her father died in the army so it was just her mother and her.Kaya left her mother at age 15.After a year of being alone she found a Barn Owl that was wounded. so she helped her out and kept her.
Hobbies: Drawing, playing with her pet, being around friends
Likes& Dislikes: Likes to draw, be with her pet, etc. Does not like to see Zeze get hurt, or anyone around her, she hates it when people try to hurt anyone.
Pets?: A young Barn Owl

Name(s): Zeze (Zayzay)
Age(s): 8 moths
Gender(s): Female
About: She helps Kala out with things and retrives things as well.

Open AND Post!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:54:48 pm by HuskyStar »

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: |||Infected||| ((End Of The World Rp.)) Open & Accepting! Literate Only!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 11:07:21 pm »

Name: Kaya Maray Jones
Appearance:
Personality: She is shy to new people but if anyone gets to know her she would be completely different.She has a strong love for owls.When you get to know her she is very loving and caring.She will be protective for you and will help you out with anything.
History: Kaya was raised by her mother, Tori, Her father died in the army so it was just her mother and her.Kaya left her mother at age 15.After a year of being alone she found a Barn Owl that was wounded. so she helped her out and kept her.
Hobbies: Drawing, playing with her pet, being around friends
Likes& Dislikes: Likes to draw, be with her pet, etc. Does not like to see Zeze get hurt, or anyone around her, she hates it when people try to hurt anyone.
Pets?: A young Barn Owl

Name(s): Zeze (Zayzay)
Age(s): 8 moths
Gender(s): Female
About: She helps Kala out with things and retrives things as well.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:33:02 pm by Rainbow_Wolf »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 11:11:22 pm »
@Rainbow_Wolf: Accepted, but could you add a little more things, here I will help.
Some Dislikes.
What is she like when you get to know her.
In history who gave birth to her, any step parents. Did she live just with her mum? Or dad? Or did she have a perfect life.
And if you want you can have a picture for you lovely owl.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 11:19:55 pm »
Mmk, updated.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:31:07 pm by Rainbow_Wolf »
???? ??? ?????

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 11:52:11 pm »
@Rainbow_Wolf:Excellent, I've updated mine to. We will wait for about 2 more people to join then we can start.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 12:21:02 am »
Yay! owo cant wait.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 10:14:31 am »
@Rainbow_Wolf: Hm, me to.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 10:51:22 am »

Name: Harry Locus Dark.
Appearance: Picture.
Personality: Harry is a laid back fella, not really caring what's going on around him. But when its urgent, he is always sneaking around and sometimes he finds it fun! Harry can be quite aggressive when some one argues with him, but he will always win the argument. When you get to know him, he can be quite kind, and always willing to him in some of the hardest situations. Harry has total love for his dog, because he's had him for 2 years now.
History:
Harry was born in the urban city, always wanting a dog of his own. But his mother, Carrie, would never let him. Harry's father, Richard, always was working on the laptop, or working, never taking interest in Harry, so Harry's father figure was Carrie. Carrie was keen not to let Harry have a cat or a dog, because it would be harsh on them, living in a flat. Luckily, Harry was able to get a mini black and white hamster, and named it Minty. Harry was about 5. Minty escaped multiple of times, but was always caught, and brought a more stable cage, but was always able to escape.

When Harry was 10, Minty died, and Harry was only able to get a Goldfish. The orange fish was named 'Bubbles', and sometimes, Bubbles liked to jump out of the water, but always land back in. Harry loved that fish with all his life,  and fed him every single day.

When Harry was 14, Bubbles died, and with Parents Permission, he moved out so he could get a dog. As soon as he moved in, he looked everywhere for a beautiful, black Labrador Puppy, and found one. Harry got him, named him Rock, and taught  him every trick in the book. As a year past, Rock and Harry had a unbreakable bond, and Harry knew Rock would risk his life for Harry, so Harry was prepared to risk his.
Hobbies: Harry always takes his dog on walks, and  he loves playing fetch with sticks, and throwing them in the water. Rock loves water.
Likes& Dislikes: Likes: Harry LOVES his dog, and he loves the outdoors, and exploring the forest.
Dislikes: He hates the zombies, and he dislikes a lot of food, but is forced to eat them, because of the lack of food.
Pets?:
Name(s):  Rock (Both pictures are Rock.)
Age(s): 2 Years.
Gender(s): Male.
About: Rock is very loyal, and would do anything for Harry, including die. He loves water, and swimming around.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.