Author Topic: University Life. |Literate!| [Inactive since 25/06/2013]  (Read 14559 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: University Life. |Literate!| .:Open & Accepting!:. [REMADE]
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 10:46:30 pm »
Amelia Taylor

Amelia looked as Stiles began to flirt with Hallie as usual "I guess I'll leave you two at it" she giggled sitting down and placing her text books on the table as Hallie continued to talk yo Stiles, them two were always flirting with eachother. A few minutes later she sat down and they began to do work, Amelia pulled out her phone to check the time as class was almost over they all behan to pack up then moving on to their next lesson.
They walked down the corridor "Next stop, biology" Hallie sighed as she pulled a weird face causing Amelia to let out a slight giggle, as usual they were late for class again, they always walked slow to classes they didn't like. They entered the class and as usual Stiles was waiting for Hallie "I'll catch up in a second" Hallie smiled, "Okay" Amelia replied as she sat at her desk. "Hey Stiles" Hallie smied at him, brushing her brown hair from her face. "All take your seats" Miss told them "I guess I'll se you after class" Hallie smiled as she took her seat near Amelia. "Yous not with each other yet?" Amelia joked as she let out a giggle, "No we aren't!" Hallie chuckled, "Girls, quiet!" The teacher shouted as Amelia rolled her eyes this teacher seemed to have a problem with everyone. Class began and all was silent for a while anyway as Mrs. Velanchi began to write on the board.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 01:27:41 am »

Stiles raised his arm and made it lean against the wall. "Hey Hallie." he greeted, showing a flirty look. Then Stiles quickly walked over to seat. He took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it..saying What go out somewhere? Like lunch or something? then gave it to Amelia and told her to pass it to Hallie. Then looked across the board, pretending that he's paying attention. Paul was up front, pretty much didn't know what was happening. He knew was good chance to look back and saw Stiles passing notes. Paul looked back at front and slightly shook his head.

A few minutes of doing work, Paul felt like going to sleep. He was exhausted on what happened last night. He really wish he could go his cabinet and take a deep sleep. But no, he have to do work and deal with the sleepless. So Paul decided to go in his bag and drink some water from his bottle that he had. It can probably help a little.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 02:29:04 am »
(Yeh, sure ^-^)

Kaliah heard her name being called by a familiar venomous voice "Miss Payne? Hello? Are you paying attention?" Kaliah growled then turned forward, she was just daydreaming, but still paying attention "Yes, I was." Kaliah was sick of this...wench..always picking on her, Mrs. Velanchi scowled "There will be a big test, Thanks to Miss Payne." She smirked as other students threw paper at her and throwing harsh words at her. Kaliah clenched her fist, she would do anything to just sink her teeth into that woman's throat. Kaliah was angry, no not angry, furious. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, not now, not now. Her life would be over if she couldn't get control of her body. "Okay, take a breather." She had to get out of this room, it felt as if it were closing in on her, suffocating her "I need to be excused." She said as she raised her hand, the professor just nodded her head with a scowl on her face.

Kaliah quickly threw her Biology book into her side bag and rushed down the aisles, she needed to hurry. Her hands were already shaking and her stomach hurt, and there was a slight pain building in her head. She needed to get outside, she took in deep breaths, the more breaths she took the longer she could last. Her body was shaking more rapidly now and the pain was growing "Gotta hurry." She rushed down the halls of the University, there were some students walking about, doing who knows what. Finally, she was out. The fresh morning air filled her lungs, it felt so nice. She looked across the lot and saw the small nature area, it was dense with trees, a perfect place for her to let her transformation take over. She quickly ran across the parking lot, her body whole body was shaking now, she couldn't believe this is happening again. She couldn't hold it back anymore. Her body changed into the beast she was hiding. The pain flashed through her body, making her ram into a tree. She growled then began to snarl and snap her jaws in anger, her blood was boiling and rushing through her veins. She swung her large body around to look at her surroundings, she was well covered,  no one had seen her. She frowned when she saw her clothes and shows torn and ripped on the forest floor "Darn it." she growled. She shook her silver pelt then walked deeper into the forest, it seems like she was going to miss a few classes today, her transformations could last a few hours.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 03:24:08 am »

Paul turned his head around. Gazing as Kaliah leaving the class. He started biting his lip, hoping she's alright. Then sneakily, one of Paul's friend tapped him as they watched closely to the scene. "Dude, what's wrong with, Kaliah? She looks like she's going to vomit" he said, guessing that she was sick and wondered what's wrong her. Paul turned his head to the side and glanced over at Dylan. He shrugged and replied "To be honest..I don't know? She probably having a headache? You think I should check on her? he asked, thinking to raised his hand; asking permission to leave the class and check Kaliah. Dylan shrugged, whether should let Paul go or no. He thought it would be rude, because she might be doing girly stuff and men shouldn't see that. Paul was waiting for an answer, then Dylan shook his head no..Paul lower his hand. He suddenly started get worry. Dylan shrugged "Besides..She might be doing something..Like girl stuff he comment, trying to relax Paul.

Clanggg...Clanggg The first school bell rang, meaning second period was about to over. Paul raised his head, wishing time can go a little faster, and besides, work was getting boring and Paul was about to fall asleep. Paul wished classes ended early, so some people can go to their cabinet and sleep! Because right now he felt doing that! Then Paul couldn't help it and raised his hand, pretend asking that he would go to the bathroom. Then Mrs. Velanchi got the hand and just nodded, without asking any question. Paul got up, sliding everything in his bookbag, and giving it to Stiles. Stiles jumped up, being ghosted and weirdly look, wondering why Paul would give him his bag. Paul bent his head quickly, and just spoke. "Hold it for me..I be right back and left the class. Stiles had a confused look on his face, now wondering where Paul is going. He always be doing this every night, and sometimes every other day. He think Paul is sometimes weird, but cool. He shrugged and kept it close to him. Paul quick walked around the hallways, towards the outside of the building, following the scent of Kailah. Sometimes the wolf transformation kinda hurt. Paul was now standing outside, nowhere in sight seeing Kailiah. He made his eyes lurk towards the woods! Ah-ha! She might be in the woods. Paul would pretty hate that, but shrugged. He walked to the entrance of the woods, wondering deeper, and safely going in without no one seeing him. As Paul was deeper, he made his body get hotter, and suddenly, Paul was in a wolf form! Bigger than the normal wolf!  Paul body was now into a wolf. He suddenly, wondered around the woods, looking around the woods lurking for Kailiah. He hoped she was alright. Where the hell? he said to himself, sniffing around. Until he saw a wolf,wondering around..
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:06:36 am by Thrillex »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 10:54:13 am »
Amelia Taylor

Amelia looked at Stiles as he passed her a note "Pass this to Hallie" he whispered then turning his vision to the front of the room so it looked like he was paying attention, she looked at the note for a few seconds then gave a shrug turning to Hallie. "Hallie... Hallie?" she whispered a little louder the second time "What?" Hallie whispered back "Here a note, from Stiles" she handed her the note "Oh, thanks" she smiled as she took the note Amelia face the front again. Hallie read the note as a smile grew across her face as she wrote a reply 'Sure, i'd love to' she folded the note then passed it to Amelia "Here" Amelia took the note she kinda guessed it would be for Stiles, after handing him the note she crossed her right leg over her left, folded her arms and slightly slouched back in her seat letting out a low sigh as she watched the front of the class room.
Amelia watched the clock as it ticked round and around, she let out a sight she wished this lesson would hurry up and be over. She enjoyed biology but hated her teacher, first bell rang meaning second period would soon be over. She lifted her arm and placed her head on her hand going into a day dream, tapping her fingers against the table. "Amelia stop that! Are you even paying attention?" Mrs.Velanchi asked with a scowl on her face "Did it look like I was!" She asked sarcastically she was sick of this teacher picking out every little think she done. "Well duh" Hallie added as a few students began to giggle, the two looked at each other and smirked. "Keep your rude behavior up and you'll stay behind after class!" She growled as Amelia and Hallie raised a brow then picked up their pens. Their personalities were almost the same they both hated the same classes, same teachers, both sarcastic and cocky, sometimes aggressive , hate being told what to do and often getting wrong in their classes I guess that's what makes them such good friends. Amelias head turned as Kahlia ran out the class looking I'll but her senses told her she was about to transform 'she mustn't have them under control' she thought to herself then watching Paul run out the room she turned to the front of the class. Hallie watched as the female ran out to then Paul after she looked at Stiles who had been given his bag and let out a warm smile to him then turning to the front. The bell rang and class was over as the two began to pack their things away and quickly exit the class room , they had a free period now so sat outside in the sun with their shades on, some food and listening to music.

((Is it ok if I make an app for Hallie as she will be mainly in all my posts but she knows about Amelias wolf secret but doesn't tell no one and she old knows about Amelia, or shall I make one where she can also turn into a wolf?)).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:52:57 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 08:20:08 pm »

Name:Elizabeth Torez
Personality:Elizabeth is a caring girl that loves to have fun with her friends and meet new people.She knows how to cheer you up when you feel sad,but she can also be snappy when someone insults her.Despite her girly appearance,Elizabeth also has a tomboy attitude,which separates her from the other girl groups.At difficult times,she can be a reliable friend.
History:Elizabeth lived with her parents untill she moved to the university.She was the only child,this is why her mother and father were so over-protective on her.One day,she was heading home after spending her time with her friends at a dance club,when suddenly,a shadowy figure resembling the one of a giant wolf popped out of nowhere and bit her,then it vanished.This is how she became a wolf herself.She was afraid to tell her parents about this,this is why she kept it hidden,having to leave the house everytime at night.It was hard for her at the beginning but she got used to it.
Relatives:Her mother,Cecile Torez,people use to tell Elizabeth that she and her mother looked almost the same.
Her father,Jason Torez,Elizabeth used to spend most of her time with him.
Strenghts,Weaknesses:She is a good student,the bad grades she gets are few,but she gets them due to lack of attention.She is also lazy,especially when it comes to mornings,it takes more than one person to get her out of the bed.As a wolf,she is fast,but gets tired easily.
Crushes:None yet.
BF/GF:None yet.
Other:She shares her dorm with another girl,Bella Smithson,who is also a wolf,just like her.

Personality:Same.
Other:None.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:47 pm »

Kaliah could hear someone or something, she couldn't smell them because she was upwind while they were downwind, they would smell her before she could even see them. She let out a warning growl before running deeper into the forest, this forest wasn't large but there were enough places for her to hide. She massive paws landed onto the forest floor with ease a grace, making her steps almost impossible to hear with the human ear. Kaliah didn't know who it was nor did she care, all she wanted was to find a place to hide and wait for her body to change. She snarled, she didn't have any clothes! What was she going to do? Walk into the school naked! She growled, she knew she should have kept leaving clothes in her bag for emergencies.

Kaliah came to a slow trot then began looking into holes and crevices, she had to be quick. he finally found a hole that was covered in thick foliage and branches, it would hopefully mask her scent. She carefully crawled in, she didn't want to rustle the branches or ruin the wall of leaves. She got comfortable then crouched down, her blue eyes on the entrance, waiting for whoever it was to walk by. Thoughts were racing through her head, what if it was a human? What if he spotted her? She knew what she would have to do to protect her kind, she would have to kill. She tensed her haunches, waiting for the perfect time to strike. She heard it. The thud of feet, they were quick, almost dog like. She tensed her whole body, she had to do it. She lunged out and sunk her fangs into his shoulder, something was wrong. It wasn't human blood, not human flesh. It was one of her kind.(Paul)

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 01:32:34 am »
Taylor@: Sure thing

Remixx@: Accepted))

Stiles was now blushing. He couldn't believe she said yes. This was probably the best day ever. He felt like getting out from his set and start dancing, but sadly it didn't happened. Maybe in his cabinet? He felt his heart pounding, he wanted to explode. Man..Life was great. Then suddenly, Stiles got jumped, meaning he got afraid from Mrs. Velanchi yelling. Man..She was annoying and strict at the same time. He also hated her and felt like punching her in the face, but Stiles kept his cool. (Okay I'm roleplaying them both to much..I might just have to make an app >.> xD)

Paul took a step forward, he was behind a brush, but hardly could see anything. So he made himself crouch low to the ground, ready to attack or pounce on his enemy. Seconds he waited, and then BOOM! Paul sprang out of the brush and  knocking the wolf to the ground. Setting the position he was on top and the enemy on the bottom. He had snarly face, and ready to attack; instead he just took a step back. He realized it was wolf, similar kind of. But not the pelt color of course..He tilted his head. She kinda look some wolf that looks alike, but he quite put it together. He just shook his pelt and changed his expression. It was a normal face. Then said, "Oops..Sorry.." he whined, as paw started digging the dirt surface. He looked behind him and slowly blinked, then back at the she-wolf. "I should probably go.." then turning his back, ready to run off.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 07:15:49 am »

Elizabeth Torez

Elizabeth was almost asleep during Miss Petunia's biology class.They've been writing in their notebook since the start of the lesson without a stop.She couldn't even imagine how much she will have to learn for tomorrow.Her friend,Bella,wasn't feeling any different from her,in fact,if Elizabeth wouldn't kept her awake,she would have long made her book a soft pillow.Finally,the proffessor stopped dictating,but was it over?Nope,not yet."Children,please open your book at page 217 and read.I don't want to hear any whisper!said Miss Petunia.Elizabeth opened the old book,but who felt like reading it?All she had to do was making the proffessor think she was truly doing what she asked her students to do."Hey Bella,do you have a watch?"she asked her friend."Hm?Why are you asking?"she replied,smiling at her.She was acting quite dumb sometimes."Obviously,I want to know how much is it untill we'll eventually escape from this classroom!"Bella showed her her hands."Well,does it look like I have one?she said,then moved her gaze towards the book."We're not getting out of here anytime soon anyway.she continued.Elizabeth raised her head a bit to see where the proffessor was,it seemed that Miss Petunia was reading again her magazines in her desk and didn't seemed to pay attention at the class at all.This means it was safe to keep talking with her deskmate."So,when this is all over,what should we do during the free time?I wouldn't like to wonder around the halls aimlessly."she said to Bella,who,just like her,lost interest in reading."Staying in school is no fun.We'll go outside,and then the ideas will  take us over!Elizabeth agreed to Bella,and suddenly,she heard footsteps coming towards them.It was Miss Petunia,approaching their desk."Miss Torez and Miss Smithson,I don't remember giving you permission to talk with each other,not untill the lesson is over.Great,she caught them!Her ears were very sharp,because up till now,they tried to speak as silent as they could."Em...sorry,Miss Petunia"said Elizabeth, trying to apologise,but for what good?"Planing your free time,aren't we?Well don't make me ruin your plans,I might give you work to do in school,you won't have the time for it."said the teacher as she was going back to her desk.Elizabeth and Bella remained silent untill the bell finally rang.They packed their things and put them into their lockers,then went outside.Elizabeth loved the cold breeze of the wind."Ah!I knew some fresh air would be just the best thing for me right now!"They took a sit on a bench and started talking different stuff,viewing in the meantime the area full of trees.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2013, 10:47:46 pm »

Name: Hallie Jones.
Personality: Hallie is quite the fun, young, talkative girl who you will usually see hanging with her best friend Amelia, and she is always talking. She takes everything in its stride and lives her life to the full, she is serious about her work at times depending on the subject and wants to get good marks, but scratch that! You usually seeing her messing around in class which actually sometimes makes her happy. Shes quite the confident girl and can be very sarcastic/cocky at times, along with being aggressive or feisty. Shes a lot like her friend Amelia which is why they like getting on a lot, Amelia is the 'instrument' one where Hallie is the singer, the model when Amelia is the drawer, so they both have a really close bond. She likes hanging out with guys more than girls as its a lot less drama, hence she only really speaks to Amelia. She loves doing sports and doesn't mind to jump straight in.
History: She lived with her parents and went on a camping trip with her friends, the same place as Amelia. She was the only one who knew about her secret and kept it hidden for her. She was on her jog through the forest when something caught her leg, she assumed it was a branch only to find a few days later she began to transform into a wolf, she knew what it was like from her friend so it didn't take long for her to get use to is and under control but from time to time the transformation can hurt.
Crushes: Well she has a crush on Stiles.
BF/GF: Nope not yet.
Other: Nothing other really, although she does share a dorm with Amelia.

Personality: Her wolf personality is a lot like her human form personality, apart from she is a little more ditsy when a human, and a lot more wiser when a wolf, a lot more aggressive as a wolf along with more energy and a strong taste for fighting. Also most of her sense get better in this transformation.
Other: Nothing really.

DA Account