Author Topic: University Life. |Literate!| [Inactive since 25/06/2013]  (Read 14560 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: University Life. |Literate!| .:Open & Accepting!:. [REMADE]
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 10:40:41 pm »
Amelia Taylor
"Ah you talking crushes.." Amelia heard stiles say as she let out a smile then looked at Hallie, "Yeah we sure were, weren't we Hallie" she chuckled as Hallie shook her head but couldn't help herself but laugh. She turned her head to Stiles as he spoke about being alpha "Yeah you could, you and Hallie you know" she joked with a chuckle, a thud hit her arm "Oww" she muttered noticing Hallie was getting a little embarrassed so decided to punch her "I'm only telling the truth" she continued to joke as a laugh escaped her mouth. "Heh, as an alpha you would do just fine" She turned her head to make sure no one was listening. Her head turned towards the forest as she slightly spotted Paul in his wolf form, but he was only noticeable to them because of their senses, "Yeah i hear and see him alright" she hesitated "And smell him" she chuckled as she lifted to her feet and walked over "Coming?" she asked Hallie as she waited. 

Hallie Jones
Hallie looked at Stiles as he spoke "Ah, you talking crushes.." he muttered as Amelia decided to reply with "Yeah we sure were, weren't we Hallie" as if she was indicating Hallie was talking about Stiles but she just shook her head and let out a chuckle. The two agreed on Stiles being the alpha but he spoke about not wanting all the responsibilities. "You and Hallie" is what she hear as she punched Amelia in the arm "Oww" she muttered "i'm only telling the truth" she giggled looking at the two. Hallie went onto another subject about how he would cope being alpha. "Yeah i agree with Amelia you would do just fine as an alpha, why not discuss it with Paul?" she questioned hoping to give him an idea. She chuckled at Amelias comment of smelling Paul as they got up "Coming?" she asked Hallie "Sure" she replied jumping to her feet and walking over.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:44:25 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 10:54:42 pm »

Stiles was behind, listening to the girls talking about him, but mostly Hallie. He just smiled from upfront and kinda blushed. He glanced over Hallie and just shrugged. "Maybe" he nodded in agreement. Then suddenly, they were outside, seeing Paul in his wolf form with a bag in his muzzle? It looked exactly like Kailahs. He raised both of his eyebrow and walked over to Paul. "Did you find Kailah?" he asked, gazing over Paul. Paul barked. So..Where is she he asked, not seeing Kailah anywhere. Paul whined and barked. "Ugh..She's somewhere! But we need to hurry..! Ask the girls to go to Kailah's cabinet and get any type of clothes. he barked. Stiles grabbed the bag from Paul's muzzle and opened it. It was door key to Kailah's cabinet. Stiles looked up and over to the girls. "Uh..guys..We gotta give us a favor..." he said, helding up the key and passing it over to Hallie. "I'm thinking that Paul is trying to say is that..Kailah is naked..And she wants Paul to get clothes.." he said, glancing over to Paul, seeing if was getting on track. Paul wagged his tail. "Yeah.." he seemed he was on track.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:26 pm »
Amelia Taylor
"Aww see Hallie yous can be alphas together she joked", they walked over to see Paul in the forest with Kaliahs bag, as they listened to the two boys conversation, as she let out a sigh 'Should always keep spare clothes in your bag' she muttered guessing Kaliah didn't have much experience in being a wolf, but she didn't want to judge. Amelia gave a nod as Stiles passed Hallie the key "we'll be right back" she spoke quickly as he walked along the grass and up through the building looking for Kaliahs room. Many teachers asked why the girls were in such a rush, as they would hesitate to think of an idea "Oh ehm, erm we're going to be late for class" Amelia spoke quickly as the teachers nodded and let them carry on, they continued to rush to the room.

Hallie Jones
"Yeah real funny Amelia" Hallie muttered as she slightly blushed at the fact Stiles had agreed with what Amelia had said, she felt a strange feeling in her stomach, she guessed it was butterflies. With a smile on her face they came closer to Paul, and seeing Kaliahs bag hanging from his muzzle as she let out a slight gasp, then listening to the two males speak. Stiles walked over with a bag and a key and tried to explain what happened as Hallie nodded "Sure we'll go get her clothes right away, we shouldn't be long!" she smiled as her and Amelia raced through the building having to pretend they were going to be late for a class every time a teacher asked why they were in such a rush.

((I'll post tomorrow after school, sorry for the wait)).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:47:09 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2013, 11:09:59 pm »
-Bump-
((If i may)).
DA Account

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 11:14:33 pm »
(Sorry so busy)

Stiles nodded and turned around to Paul. He slowly walk up to the wolf, and sat not to him, waiting for the girls to come back. "So..Where is Kailah?" he asked, listening to nature. Paul just snorted and made his ears pointed over there, but far away. Stiles felt like he could sense it,  so he just shrugged."Okay." Then just nodded.

(Short for now..I don't know what else to put >.<))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2013, 11:18:33 am »
Amelia Taylor
The two girls ran down the corridor until they came to Kaliahs room "Here!" Amelia insisted as she waited for Hallie to open the door. One they were in they began to scramble through her wardrobe and draws getting her clothes. "What does she even want?!" Amelia moaned stress-fully as she rummaged through. "You just get her underwear and shoes i'll get her clothes" Hallie giggled seeing Amelia stressed. "Okay" Amelia nodded as she began to get her things.
Once they finished they put her things in a bag and locked her door then running down the corridor again, slowing down every time they spotted a teacher. They came to the doors that led outside and ran down the stairs and over to the boys. Amelia held her side as she bent over laughing as she felt exhausted.

Hallie Jones
They ran down the corridor and soon came to Kaliahs room "Here!" Amelia insisted as Hallie got the key and opened the door. Amelia began to rummaged through her wardrobe and draws "What does she even want?!" she moaned as she stressed. Hallie let out a chuckle as she looked at her "You just get her underwear and shoes i'll get her clothes. "okay" Amelia muttered. The two began to get her things, "Okay i'll get this black vest top, these denim jeans and this grey jacket" Hallie muttered just gathering something quick. As Amelia got her some converse-style trainers (If that't ok)).
They put the things into a bag and locked the door then running down the corridor again with the bag, slowing down then they spotted a teacher. They came to the large doors and burst out hopping down the stairs and running over to the boys. Amelia and Hallie chuckled as Amelia bent over and held her sides in hysterics "Here you go" Hallie smiled handing Stiles the bag and the key, as she breathed in and out slowly to get her breath back. 

DA Account

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2013, 04:02:46 pm »
((I ran out of ideas of what to do with Elizabeth now so my posts will be delayed :( ,sorry))

"Derpa-Derp."

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 11:37:27 pm »
(Sorry for the wit. I'll replied here tomorrow or later..You guys can continued)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:54:08 pm by Thrillex »