Author Topic: The Island Survivors [Accepting Applications!]  (Read 8325 times)

Offline CombiningWorlds

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Survivors [Accepting Applications!]
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 08:21:12 am »
{o3o (looks around) I feel bad for double-posting, but, here goes. XD Anyway, I'm going to keep The Impossible in my mind. Woo. (shudders, thinking about giant chest wounds and gaping holes in legs)}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meghan Davies

Meghan was lost in the midst of all the floating wreckage and bodies, battling to keep her head above the ice-cold water. Lost, alone, helpless ... it nearly sent her panicking. She wasn't used to feeling such powerlessness. Keep calm, keep calm, she kept thinking to herself, over and over again, like a mantra. The saltwater hit the great gash on her chest. It stung, and she cried out. No, keep calm, she had to keep calm. Meghan focused on finding something on which to float on, feeling for anything, anything ... then her arm struck something. It was a bit of wood, and it looked big enough to hold her. She pulled herself on top of it, releasing a relived sigh when it held her up. But then she became worried. What became of her friend, Keeda? Did she become lost to the ocean, drowned? She couldn't stop worrying. No, keep calm. Keep calm. Meghan lifted herself higher on top of the piece of wood. Well, at least she didn't have to ludicrously flail around anymore. Then she remembered the wound on her chest. Her top was hanging from only one strap, and the colour had faded away. Looking more closely, she saw that the wound stretched from her collarbone to her breast, although it was not deep. Luckily enough. She had no chance to examine the other bruises on her legs, so she focused on keeping herself on the wood. Would it have been better if she had died? She didn't feel at all glad with living. No, focus.

Keeda Velt
"Oh no. Oh no, oh no." Keeda sobbed. One minute she was in the ship, hearing a terrifying screech, now she was alone, in the water. Her happy-go-lucky attitude faded away. Where, oh, where was she? Well, obviously in the middle of the ocean, but where? "No, no, no," she scolded herself. "I'll obviously get found, or at least get to an island where there are a lot of those yummily delicious exotic fruits. Maybe it's a tourist spot? I'll get found either way, I will, I will!" she told herself sternly. It helped. At least for a while. "There can't be any sharks here, right? Well, of course not, can't see any fins around here, eh? Well ..." she trailed off, thinking it might be best to look for something she can hold onto. Anyway, she had a lot of gashes and wounds and bruises. She can't stay in the water with all of those, can she? But then a horrible thought struck her. What happened to Meghan? "She obviously survived! Didn't she? She's really clever, wasn't she? She'll be okay." Looking hopeful again, she swam away to look for a bit of wood, anything to hold onto.
{I swear writing all of that took at least an hour. o_o}

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 06:10:17 pm »
((May I please join or is this RP already long gone? XD))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 06:55:55 pm »
You're welcome to join, although we are waiting for the other two to post. If you do join, feel free to start whenever you want and we will be forced to continue without the others.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 01:10:01 am »

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 11:04:47 am »
click for photo
Erica Welles

Name: Erica Welles
Alias: Erica, Eric
Personality: extremely intelligent, gets frustrated when something is taking too long, tends to have a take-control personality, prefers to be alone when she is upset
?Extremely intelligent and intellectual
?Independent
?Is able to do many physical activities well
?Gets frustrated easily
?Doesn't like others ordering her around
?Can sometimes be stubborn and resistant
Appearance: Very short brown hair, no makeup or anything, jacket, and jeans, round face, brown eyes, lanky
Strength(s): Very smart, able to do many physical things, very independent
Weaknesses: Gets frustrated easily, doesn't like any others ordering her around, is rather stubborn at certain times
Crush: none
Relationship Status: single
Other: Survive Cruise
Theme Song: My Life, Billy Joel

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 11:47:17 am »
You are both accepted! We will start when we have an even amount of both genders.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 04:12:17 pm »

Rohan Lurcius
Pain blossoms with beauty, and it hurts terribly, but it screams with an insisting beat that no one can ignore.
Name: Rohan Lurcius
Alias: Rohan
Personality: Rohan is a polite man that knows how to stay calm in situations, although he does sometimes panic and refuse to admit it. He believes in never speaking unless if necessary, which is why he is quiet. However, he has a firm voice that causes people to shiver at the authority in his tone, despite how soft his volume can be. He willingly follows orders and remains loyal to people, but it's hard to gain his trust although he is neutral to those who aren't very close with him. He sometimes slings around rude remarks that drip with sarcasm, and he isn't afraid to launch himself into a fight if necessary. When something ticks Rohan off, he tends to have trouble in reining in his temper, and it often results in people being physically and/or inwardly hurt.
✧Remains calm in panic-worthy situations
✧Isn't afraid to be a leader
✧Listens to people and their problems
✦Slings around rude remarks
✦Makes it hard for people to know what he thinks about them
✦Stubborn
Appearance: Rohan is tall, and his weight is average. He sticks with a casual and comfortable style. He wears calming colors in soft shades, although he does sometimes wear black. He tends to sport button-down shirts, although he does have casual T-shirts as well. He normally favors black pants, and he rarely wears shorts.
Strength(s):
• He has good leadership skills that he isn't afraid to use, but he is willing to allow others to play the role of the leader as well.
• He remains loyal to his friends once you gain his trust.
• He willingly follows orders without complaining, unless if he suspects a negative intent.
• He remains neutral to those who isn't as close with, giving them nothing about him to complain about.

Weaknesses:
• He finds it hard to control his anger.
• His words can be hurtful and sharp.
• His trust is hard to gain - he can be a little overprotective of himself and people he cares for.

Crush: N/A
Relationship Status: Currently Single
Other: Survive - Cruise
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:15:33 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 11:46:49 am »
This looks like a fun rp. Plus I'll get to work on my literacy.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 11:48:41 am »
Thank you! Anyone is welcome to join, but we can only start once there is at least three of each gender. So we are currently in need of males.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 06:14:49 pm »
R.I.P Dark Petal...we will remember you...
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads