Author Topic: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|  (Read 12592 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Invasion [Remaking] |Opened And Accepting|
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »

Meanwhile, Carly continued to sat there, waiting for something un-expecting to happened. While sitting, she saw the blonde girl got up. Carly then slowly bit her finger as she stilled watched the girl get up from her unconsciousness. "Oh good, you're up" Carly gave a small smile before answering. "Well, what happened is that you were badly wounded and ended up here? But don't worry, I took care of it." Carly then widen her smile a bit, continued to gaze at the blonde girl as she peered her eyes room, looking room. Noticing she was starring at Mila, she looked at Mila with the corner of her eyes then straight back at Blondie. "But I do suggest you should rest, because you don't want to be hurt otherwise..." she shrugged, giving her a heads up. But if she wanted to go further on with her journey, that's on her...While waiting for a respond, Carly sat there silent.

To Mila; Mila stood quiet, listening to two conversation. Not noticing the women was starring at her, Mila's eyes wander to the kitten. It was really adorable. She smiled a bit. "You've got a nice kitty. What its name?" she asked, as the cat scrambled up to the women's lap. Mila then looked away, taking in another chip and slowly chewing on it.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »
Jack Wilder.
"Nothing's Ever Locked!"

Jack's brown eyes focused on the blonde as she finally awoke up. "Howdy!" Jack said, still sitting on the floor. He heard Mila munching on her chips, and Carly chattering away to the girl. He stayed silent, and watched the two girls speak to the blonde. "You've got a nice kitty. What its name?" Mila asked, and Jack spoke right after. "And what's your name?" While he waited for her reply, he looked around for a place for the girl could sleep. Nowhere except that singular couch... He wouldn't think it would be to comfortable, but they could sleep on it.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2013, 11:49:27 pm »
Bump for now...

-Is waiting for DarkPetal to post-))

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2013, 02:59:38 pm »
Sorry again for being so inactive. I'm dealing with some serious personal issues at the moment. I'll code it later, I'm too lazy at the moment xD)

Mariah's gaze turned to the kitten that was now sniffing around her legs at the new scents surrounding him, she smiled weakly' "His name is Hunter." She said quietly, running a hand through his silky fur. "What's your name?" The guy that had answered the door added, "I'm Mariah. What's yours?" She looked up to meet his gaze, her eyes a little brighter than before. She bit her lower lip anxiously, hugging her knees against her chest, which was only mildly throbbing.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2013, 11:02:41 pm »

Finally the girl spoke; "I'm Mariah. What's yours?" Mila caught her gaze as she gaze back. She then spoke; "My name is Mila" she introduce herself to Mariah "Nice to meet you" she smiled. Then Carly went next: "My name is Carly. Mila's sister" she said, then went to silence. Mila then slowly turned her head over to Jack's direction before turning to the Hunter. Taking a small glance at Hunter, she watched as he sniffed around Mariah's legs. She giggled. He was to cute. Mila then went to silence, waiting for Jack to introduce himself.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2013, 02:45:42 am »
(Not to braggy or anything....but...) Bump?

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2013, 10:18:15 am »
I guess we died?