Author Topic: Life is Tough [Inactive since 18/09/2013]  (Read 5701 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Tough|You may Post!|
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 08:02:13 pm »
(Alright then. Le Bump?)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 12:27:45 am »

((This looks like a cool RP))

Name: Annie Clark
Crime(s): Annie has created many crimes in the past few years, stealing from neighbors was one of her favorite. Even though she grew up 'having it all' that never stopped her from committing crimes. She has been arrested for DUI multiple times, and once got caught with a fake ID to get into a club. She hasn't killed anyone, though, she knows quite a few who have..Or came close to doing so.
Scars: Hers aren't physical.
Family: Maria Clark (Mother), Dan Clark (Father), and Declan Clark (Brother).
Crush: None
Relationships: She once had a girlfriend, though, when he found out about her 'habits' they ended it. So, currently she is single. And she has no friends other than her brother, but they aren't as close as they used to be.
Other: She is Bisexual ((If this is a problem I can change it))

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 12:37:18 am »

Name: Declan Clark
Crime(s): Declan has only committed one crime that people don't know of, he 'raped' a female once. Though, he has broke into stores and robbed people. Not much, but, it's against the law.
Scars: He has a medium size scar down his back.
Family: Marie Clark (Mother) Dan Clark (Father) and Annie Clark (Sister)
Crush: None
Relationships: His girlfriend was shot a few years ago and he hasn't had another relationship since then. Annie and his sibling relationship isn't as strong as it once was before all this, most of the time he gets tired of her. 
Other: Nothing I can think of.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 01:26:37 am »
Both Accepted ^^ No, a bisexual character is no problem :3
We can start now ^^ I'll post soon.)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:31:47 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 07:02:24 pm »
Thank you very much for accepting me! I'll wait for your post until I start. :)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 08:40:05 pm »

Nika Yakovlev
The sound of birds chirping and horns honking woke Nika from her slumber "Ugh.." she groaned as she sat up. When her eyes were adjusted to the light she looked around the room, she saw that the younger children had taken comfort to her room instead of their own. She smiled the carefully stood up and stepped over them, she didn't want to wake them. She closed the door behind her then walked down the stairs, each step creaking under her weight. Whens he reached the ground floor she saw that Ben, Matt and Josh were all seated on the couch in the fireplace room. "You boys are up early." she yawned "Well look who it is! It's our Russian spy." Ben chuckled. These three refer her as Russian spy since she is from Russia, she actually finds it kind of funny. "Yeah, here I am. What time did you three wake up?" They looked at each other then back to her "Who said we ever went to bed?" the three began to laugh. Nika crossed her arms "Well you boys have to stay up the whole day, no naps." all three of them groaned "Come one Nika! Why do you gotta be such a hard ass." Nika smirked "I'm Russian, isn't that what you always say?" Ben huffed, "Fine." Nika nodded then left the room to see if anyone else was awake, or stayed up all night. Once she made her round around the house and saw no one else was awake she went to the backyard to get some air. She sat down on the old white porch and looked around, the grass was long dead and the shed looked like it was going to collapse any minute. The only thing usable was the small swing set for the children, she sighed then lifted up one of the boards on the porch. There sat a pack of cigarettes she had bought awhile back. She was trying to quite but the stress was too much for her to handle sometimes. She took one out and put it to her lips and lite it. No one here knew she smoked, it's not like she smokes all the time. She doesn't even finish one, and she barely smokes, only when times are getting tough. She only took one drag of it before putting it out and putting it back in the pack. She put it back under the board then continued to sit on the porch.

If anyone is curious, this is how she sounds;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xaJ1cu5HtU
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:41:58 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 09:06:39 pm »

Annie Clark

Annie rolled over on her back and rubbed her eyes before stretching and softly yawning. Her brother, Declan, was fast asleep on the small chair beside the bed. They had a horrific fight last night, to be honest, Annie can't even remember what it was about or how it started. The brunette turned her head and looked out the small window to her right, she was really in the mood for a bottle of vodka. Few minutes passed and she decided it was time to get up and go downstairs. When she made it to the bottom if the creaky staircases she glanced over and saw Mark, a tall and dark headed man with deep brown eyes. Handsome. He was leaning against the wall and smiled at her as she made her way over to him. "Hello stranger. Sleep well?" His eyes met hers. "Yeah, I guess." Annie sighed as she rubbed her arm.
Last night during her fight with Delan, things got, physical you could say. They kept it silent to make sure they wouldn't wake anyone. "And you?" She asked looking up at him. "Ehh, had better." He gave Annie a soft half smile. "Yeah, I'm sure we all have had better." She returned a smile. Annie walked over to a small mirror that hung above a small cabinet and studied herself. Her hair was straight, which seemed strange since she is naturally curly, and her eyeliner was a tad bit messy. She didn't care though, she knew she was naturally good looking, and that's all that matters to her.      

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 09:32:29 pm »

Declan Clark

After Declan and Annie's fight last night he managed to fall asleep on the chair next to the bed Annie slept in. He despised the lifestyle his sister lives by. At first he was fine with it, it wasn't until she kissed his girlfriend that he started to hate it. Now she just makes him sick, but, she's his sister and he can't just dump her, no matter how bad he wants to. When the 20-year old woke he looked over and saw the bed was empty and realized Annie had already woke up, so, he made his way down the stairs. When he made it to the bottom of the steps he shot Annie a look as in saying 'keep your mouth shut' through the mirror reflection before sitting down on the couch next to Alice. "Hello, beautiful." He smiled as he placed his arm around her shoulder. "Hey, Declan!" Alice's voice was filled with enthusiasm. Declan loved to flirt with any girl he could. "So, dream about me last night?" He joked. "Suree.." Alice smiled at the ground as she shifted a piece of hair out of her face. "What about?" Declan became interested. "Well, you were there, and I was there." Alice paused as Declan gave her a smile. "Go on..." He smirked, "We  played board games." Alice joked. "Aww.. Dang." Declan dropped his head out of disappointment before Alice got up and scrurried away.  

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 01:52:52 am »

Audrey Cascini

Audrey tossed on her side as he remained half asleep and coiled herself reservedly in the corner of the room. It had been her first real night here in this house, one of many to come, where she had stayed without using it to sneak in and escape from pursuers or hide out from her family. Though she didn't feel a trace of fright or anguish being here. Neither joyous either. Only that faint content expression she wore so well. Her being twitched a bit. A few fellow residents were messing around and having a fairly out conversation full of laughter that prevented her from returning to sleep. Drowsily, she peered over giving them a bit of a stare before facing the cold wall again and reaching over to her side, turning on her music device she always kept with her and piercing a soothing melody familiar to her ear drums. The girl heaved a sigh of relief when the music blocked out there conversation and caressed her only pillow closer to her chest again, nestling her cheek in the edge of it.

Her mind was beginning to drift into slumber again when something hit against her back. Audrey sat up fairly quickly and stared back at the group of young teenagers giggling a bit, one managing to speak between laughs, "Ha. Sorry there. Didn't mean to." She tore a speaker out of her as she gazed over coldly, but said nothing. Instead, she simply stood up, dropping the pillow, and walked out of the room with her iPod sleepily. Her head hung a bit low and she met gazes with the floor boards instead of the few individuals that brushed past her in the halls. "Adolescents..." she murmured low with a strange disdain and reached her delicate fingers to open the door outside. Her eyes squinted a bit from the harsh sudden light and she sat down outside, placing her ear bud back in. She wanted to enjoy a few more glorious seconds of calming serenity before facing today. When she noted she was alone in her surroundings, Audrey lost her gaze in the sky and sung along low with the song she was listening to.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:56:37 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 02:46:50 am »

Annie Clark

Annie stared at herself in the mirror and returned the same look Declan had gave her. She knew Declan hated her, it was obvious. Before Annie ran away from home, their lives were perfect. Perfect house, perfect cars, perfect family. Just, perfect. But not to Annie, everyone thought she was just some stuck up rich girl. But, she wasn't, she was alone inside. And she only bought things to fill the emptiness inside. Now she lives with a bunch of runaways, or whatever you want to call them. And shes never felt this type of loneliness.
Annie turned away from the mirror and held her arm as she gave a disgusting look towards Declan before exiting out on of the side doors of the house. She found herself standing on a small porch facing a wall of trees, the wind blew through her dark straight hair. As she lifted up her t-shirt sleeve she noticed a bruised caused from a hand, Declan's hand. Last night when they had their fight he grabbed her forcefully on her right arm just above the elbow an shook her. Annie quickly covered it back up when she heard a squeak behind her and turned around suddenly to witness who it was. Declan. He followed her. "What do you want?" She snapped as she turned her head back to the trees, sat down on the parch steps and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. She trembled as he spoke, ignoring the words that flowed through his lips. When he sat down beside her and placed his hand on her thigh she jumped and scooted away. "Leave me alone." She demanded. Still, he sat put. When Declan continues to harass her, she grows furious. "I said, leave me alone!" Annie squealed before standing up and slapping him across the face. When Declan stood immediately, Annie backed off, she knew what she just did was a very bad move.

Annie backed up as far as she could until she ran into the small railing that bordered the porch. When Declan grabbed a hold of her arms, placing his hand in the same spot of her fresh bruise, he slapped her across the cheek. Tears immediately came to her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. It all lasted only a few seconds until Declan backed away and went inside to join the rest. When the door slammed behind him she lid down, wrapping her arms around her knees that collided with her chest and started to silently cry.     

((I like drama! :) ))