Author Topic: Life is Tough [Inactive since 18/09/2013]  (Read 5696 times)

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Tough|You may Post!|
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 12:22:03 am »

Annie CLark

Annie strolled one of the main street of Detroit in the heart of the city. Glancing here and there at kids with their families, couples, and just people in general. The dark haired woman sighed at she gazed around reading the signs that hung above buildings. Then she came across an interesting name that made her eyes light up, 'Johnny's Day/Night Club' an devilish smile crossed her face when she checked her wallet for her fake ID, which stated she was 21. Annie walked across the street before getting stopped by a security guard outside the door, "May I see your ID?" the muscle man asked. Without replying Annie pulled out her ID and handed it to the man, she wasn't afraid of getting caught since she has used it plenty of times. The man studied it for a few moments then handed it back to her, "Go right in." Annie returned the smile.

When Annie passed the doors the club was packed a bit, although most people were playing pool and darts while only a few danced by the stage in the back. Only a few sat at the bar. Annie walked over and raised her hand signaling for a drink. "I'll have a shot of whiskey." The bartender nodded than poured her a shot before whipping off a few counters. "Drinking in the afternoon? Never a good sign." A voice barks a few seats over. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Just thought a shot would be nice." You smile as your hands shake before gulping down the shot of whiskey. "Ahh, I can understand that." The man scoots over the few seats that were between you two and smiles. "Names Drew, and what lovely name do you portray?" His voice was soft and gentle. Annie raises bother her eyebrows, "Yeah, I guess all of us can to an extent. My names Annie." She smiles before shaking his hand. 20 minutes passed of just general conversation along with 6 rounds of whiskey. Annie began to feel dizzy and yet it amused her in ways, "Shhhh," She lifted her finger and placed it on the man's lips, "Lets go dance." before the man could answer, Annie had already pulled in to the dance floor. At first is was casual dancing, then things got a little out of hand. As the strobe lights were on and everyone was on the dance floor, Annie started to really bring out her 'moves' while stroking dancing on the ones who circled her. She was officially drunk, and there is no telling what she could/would do in this stage.

((Interesting...))

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Tough|You may Post!|
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2013, 08:11:12 am »
((Bump? I think Auri poofed.))