Author Topic: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||  (Read 17755 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 02:11:33 am by LoneAlphaOfTheShadows »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Aw hell yea! Been wanting to join one of these. What exactly do you need help with anyways?

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
OMG,Avatar!!!Im definitely joining this one.I'd like to help too,depending on what needs to be done.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
haha! yaya ppl want to help and join XD anyway what i need help with is well, a good plot i've got everything that I need for it (just need to put it up) but, i have no clue what to do for the plot... i'm not all all that good at plots XD...

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
A good plot idea you mean?Hmm,let's see.Im not sure if i can give a good idea,but atleast ill try.Lets say the plot takes place after Aang has accomplished his task as the Avatar,defeating the fire lord Ozai.I choosed after because other events untill legend of kora surely took place and it requires a lot of imagination.Aang is now seen as a great hero and brings peace among all people,bender or not.Several years have passed(you choose how many),when a certain bandit group is beginning to cause trouble.(i cant think of a good name for it)Members of the group are all kinds of benders,even chi blockers.Although they seem to act like ordinary bandits,robbing stuff,their leaders have a certain plan,to change the timeline the way they want to(although their plan is not known by anyone outside the group).The leaders seek a certain object(it could be everything you guys want to be,a mirror,a flute,anything) which was hidden a long time ago,said to come from the Spirit World.It has the power to go back in time or forward in the future.With it,the leaders can change the world the way they want to,which can cause deaths of many people,paradoxes,and can change the rights done by Team Avatar.Also,the bandits are not allowed to tell the leaders plan because if they do,they'll have a fate worse than death.Feel free to change this plot idea if you want to use it,its okay to me.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Ooh! *Claps excitedly* I like it! I don't think the time skip should be that long since they don't look too old yet. Also, with the bandits, maybe some could be wanted rogues that turned against there nation to help lead it. Idk but it would create more of a threat since they could have hidden spies in the cities and others working undercover.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
I like it! i'll make a plot out of thoes ideas, when I put it up if there is something that is not right feel free to say so XD sorry if i'm being a pian -le goes to type up plot- 

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Old Information from earlier of September
Glad to see some Avatar fans out here c;!

Though, guys, you know you can basically take from the original plot deployed by the writers when it came to explaining what happened between the long jump from Avatar Aang to Avatar  Korra? Why not use Yakone (http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Yakone) as the villain and use said idea to follow for the plot of the rp? Seeing as how you guys are jumping about with ideas as to what would've happened, try using one already known. n-n

--Also, expect me on board!--

I'm going to be my form up here when you're done, Alpha. c: (Also, you can edit your posts so that way you don't need to go replying excessively as it can clog up the thread.)

DONE!

Name: Ushi

Bender or Non-bender: She is a non-bender, not having a hint of bender ancestry (despite the fact that bending isn't hereditary entirely.)

Nation: In the midst of it all, she is currently working at Republic City that is being constructed. Originally, she had lived in Omashu of the Earth Kingdom.

Rank: As Republic City is uninhabitable for the time being for any other immigrants besides the original Fire Nation citizens,  she isn't considered to be part of the colony (so she has no visible political/legal/official rank.) However, she is one of the head builders to the city and architect after spending much time following  her grandmother's footsteps  and being exposed to the wondrous works of her home city, Omashu

Personality:
Ushi can be defined as a explorer that needs a definite cause. She takes the roads less taken (literally) as her own need to go through every bit of detail is needed (and thus makes her a great atmosphere reader... if she could actually concentrate on humans.)She can be often seen being sociable, greeting others, and often drawing them into conversations of her own interest. She can be commonly seen as a person who doesn't hold her tongue but but she CAN restrain it over time with those she is close with (like Mingxia, who would most likely burn her.) In arguments, she can be seen as either two extremes: laid back or in full defense as others have to act as middle ground for her. As for how he weighs her goals, she does need solid evidence as she sin't the easy-to-believe type as she only believes with when the majority of her six senses are being used (so the spirit world is an iffy topic for her.)  As she enjoys doing all details, it goes great along in her work when reviewing maps or blueprints for the works of the Republic City (if you need help with objects, come to her!)

Past:
Ushi grew up in Omashu and spent the majority of her time under the care of her grandmother as her parents were off working in King Bumi's castle as they were top servants in such avast place. Ushi's grandmother had history with King Bumi as the grandmother was responsible of directing mail traffic in the city and was petitioning for new pathways that she often challenged against the King (who enjoyed it.) She spent her time farther away from her parents, not having any siblings, and soon became the common child to find in the work places and often helped drag along materials for the workers. The remainder of her years were normal until the siege of Omashu from the Fire Nation, where she took captivity away from the city while her grandmother was imprisoned (along with her parents) for being connected to King Bumi. They were questioned constantly and the daughter/granddaughter spent her days trying to devise a plan to help them escape. The parents were freed thanks to the Avatar (the plan wasn't able to be deployed/Ushi didn't know the Avatar was there), but, the grandmother didn't survive under the conditions of her imprisonment. The loss took a great toll on the city's workers and that left Ushi under great supervision and was given the proposal to run the non-bender worker's league and she accepted. Soon, she was told to go a new "secretive" plan done by the Avatar that would be a architect's heaven and she also did accept that! On her journey, she came across an elderly woman named Mingxia and the two have small talk. She soon came back and begun bonding with the woman, being reminded of her grandmother, but these two beings were complete opposites.

Allies:
-Workers of Republic City
-Citizens of the Omashu
-Master Mingxia

Foes:

"Huh, enemies? Well, I really don't have any besides those that steal my rations without my permission. Then again, why would bandits even bother to ask?"  

There aren't any major or personal foes/enemies that she is aware of. However, there has been several protests against the building of the Republic City by the older generations of folks from all parts of the globe. Those against the building of the Republic City will find her to be one of the targets to bring their wrath upon.  

Name: Mingxia

Bender or Non-bender:  She is a fire bender, not having any superior powers in fire bending (such as lightning control or

Nation: Mingxia has always been residing in the Fire Nation. She is fairly close to the Republic City and had family that once resided in the old Fire Nation territory. However, she does live by herself in a secluded area in a burnt down forest (myth said she torched the forest in rage of the spirits that lurked there.)

Rank: Mingxia is a master of fire bending, her strengths not extending out to her physical abilities, but her spiritual connection to the element and the access it gave to her to the Spirit World. She is considered a hermit that often is sought out by fire benders of the region to gain enlightment.

Personality:
Mingxia can be described as one that is wise for her own intentions, often as she seeks only knowledge and aspiration to what attracts her attention. However, she isn't the type to shun off from the problems of others, often hearing them, but she will give very honest but twisted advice to the person and will wonder what they will interpret it. She isn't a rational person but can be level headed in arguments that do not directly involve herself, often placing in her comments as she is wished to be heard by those around her. The firebender does face a rather level of patience as she hates those that do not listen the first time and go off wondering into their imagination and those petty stories. Not surprisingly, she is a good teacher to go by as she can teach others how to haggle (or gamble), the ways of the forest, and most times, how to communicate with the spirits.  

Past:
She is one of the few that still remain today that remember the times in which the Air Nomads existed, or, the tales in which her parents spoke to her about their existence and gazed upon the scriptures her father, a soldier at that time, found in the abandoned Southern Air Temple. Mingxia was of the higher class and her family was well respected to have a long linage of powerful male firebenders that often took after the army. The issue was, Mingxia was the only surviving child that the family ever had. In that case, the father had tried to mold the little girl to be his own and be his successor.  The firebender did obtained such marvelous techniques for battle but she was so wrapped around the scriptures her father had found years ago (by this time, she was a teenager) and went off exploring into the wilderness. The short trips soon turned into days of being lost, often she heard voices adn chased after them, trying to whip them away with her flames. Her parents took a very big notice of this, and wanted to take their daughter away from ti all. But, she wouldn't dare. For a full month, Mingxia took a lifestyle as an aesthetic and was slowly becoming that of a hermit.

In the third week of her journey, she found herself asleep and staring at her own body. She yelled in fright and soon considered she was in the spirit world after following the instructions from the Air Nomads' text.  Becoming now Mingxia the Walker, she had returned home with a solemn gaze as she met rather unhappy spirits that revealed to her the truth of her father's desires of the future he wanted for a son he never had. In such a rage, she burnt down the house and cursed to them to never come into her path for she would find them and send away spirits to them.  After that, she was casted off into the forest and stayed there all by herself where she met several travelers (Ushi included) but that would be decades to come.( She dealt with many spirits, often snapping, and once caused the whole forest to combust.

Now, Master Mingxia is a lowly hermit that lives in the dead forest. All that dare seek her, be forewarned, and tread with caution. They say the spirits are her allies and are willing to defend their connection to the human world at any cost.

Allies:
-Fire Lord Zuko
-Fire Lady Mei
-Fire Nation citizens
-Ushi
-Numerous small spirits
-Bandits

Foes:
-Katara
-Sokka
-Toph Beifong
-No Face
-Bandits  

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 01:51:38 am by SoaringAway »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
Hmm.... that could work.... did not think of that, thank you...

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
Re: ||Long ago..||Bassed of the show Avatar the last AirbenderXD|| WIP||
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 11:07:02 am »
THIS RP IS NOW OPEN! HAHA POST AWAY! :) btw thanks for help :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:09:47 am by LoneAlphaOfTheShadows »