Author Topic: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||  (Read 17754 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 02:10:38 am »
Bump (sorry for posting 3 time in a row)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 06:39:24 pm »
glad you guys liked the idea and yes Yakone is perfect for the enemy.Thanks for the floof by the way :D))

Name:"I'm Arika,nice to meet you."Arika Shakhren
Bender or none bender:"I'm a waterbender,I have also learnt healing"  
Nation:"The Northern Water Tribe"
Rank:"I'm just a civillian."She comes from a wealthy familly
Personality:Arika is a solitary girl that stands by her own beliefs and doesn't let other things get in her way,not before she accomplishes her goal.She doesn't want to be a burden for others this is why she tries doing things on her own then rather ask for help.The time spent with her family made her to always mind her behaviour this is why she maintains a polite attitude towards others,even if they don't do the same.However,she can be very rash whenever she feels that her patience is being tested,and won't hesitate to pick a fight with someone,especially if a person she cares about is hurt.On another side,Arika is generous and kind,although at times she seems shy.If there is something this girl hates most is when she is ignored or is bossed around.
Past: Coming from the freezing lands of the Northern Water Tribe,Arika was born in the Shakhren familly,known for its wealth.She wasn't the only child,having two younger sisters and one older brother.Her parents were extremely over-protective of them,this is why they wanted to make sure they would stay as close as possible from home.As she grew,Arika realised that her life meant more than just stay in The Northern Water Tribe,learning how to be a responsible lady,instead of seeing the world.At the age of 6,Arika has began demostrating waterbending,just like her siblings,but had little control over it.In order to give her a little more freedom,her parents allowed her to learn waternebding,and even found her a master,however,she and her sisters were only to be teached healing,whilst her brother would actually get to fight,making Arika envy him.Unpleased of her parents taking decisions for her,she managed to convince her master to also teach her how to fight and defend herself,so everyday,they would secretly meet for lessons.Arika's patience and will,(also her early training) has helped her master waterbending and healing by the age of thirteen.She would always keep practising when no one was around.However,her secret was revealed by Atheia,the youngest of the sisters, that caught her practicing and she had to tell her parents the private lessons she took.Angry of her parents that have forbbiden her everything,Arika decided to follow her own path in life and ran away.
Allies:Cara(one of her sisters),Master Organa(she was the one who trained her) and Diana,a good friend of hers.
Foes:Her parents,Damian(her brother),Atheia,and later,the Bandits.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 08:36:20 am »
your in,  (duh XD), we'll wait for the others to finsh there apps.... and i'll finsh mine A.S.A.P
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:01:53 am by LoneAlphaOfTheShadows »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 01:47:35 am »
((Sorry for the wait guys. I'm finishing up my apps now and will replace this post when I'm done!))

Name: Nagato Ryuga

Bender or Non-Bender: Fire, although his attacks differ from most fire benders. One of his hands conjures normal flames and the other uses bright blue flames. The reason for this is unknown.

Nation: Fire Nation (Formerly)

Rank: "I need no rank to prove myself to anyone." Rogue/Fugitive

Personality: "He's a snobby bragger, but that doesn't mean he's a bad person." ~ Yuka  Nagato is known mainly for his selfish ways, big ego and exaggerated story telling. He is extremely stubborn and prideful, willing to start fight with those he thinks looks down on him. Though he will fend for others he feels depend on him and becomes not as rude to those he takes a liking to and knows well.

Past: "I rather not speak about that..." [WIP]

Allies: "Why would someone like me need allies? I'm strong enough to take care of myself." None Acknowledged.

Foes: "Oh boy, here we go..." The fire nation; parts of other nations where he has committed minor crimes; Masaki, Senji and Emoki (His three younger brothers); Kimari (Bounty hunter sent after him by an anonymous figure); The bandits and Zuko (Hope that's ok.)

Name: Yuka Kihara

Gender: "I thought I just told you. Is it no obvious?" Female.

Bender or Non-Bender: Earth Bender.

Nation: Earth Kingdom.

Rank: "Nothing particularly special" Citizen, Bender in training.

Personality: She is a rather open minded and optimistic girl. Maybe a touch too gullible and innocent at times. She feels strongly for those she loves and cares about, but will also shape herself to fit in if she feels its necessary.

Past: "I don't see why you would want to know, but alright. Here's my tale..." Yuka was born in the southern region of the earth kingdom with her brother Otaku in a fairly well off environment. Her father worked out in the fields and her mother was a fortune teller of sorts. Much of the time the two siblings stayed with there mentor to learn earth bending. The two always tried to out-do each other and exceed past the other. Though, this seemed to fall apart during the siege of there small home village. The guards were no match for the large group of bandits and they destroyed everything. Their mentor had saved them by creating a solid rock wall to buy the group time to escape, but was eventually overpowered. The two siblings have parted ways since those days and Yuka has no clue where her old brother is currently. She has met this new stranger recently, Nagato. She agreed to help him in his travels since there is nothing left back for her to return to, though she still does not understand much about this mysterious man.

Allies: The Earth Kingdom, Nagato and Sarari (an old friend of hers.)

Foes: "I don't have many. Most are just enemies of my friends." Some bandits, her brother Otaku(More as a rivalry though), the Fire Nation and Fire Lord (Due to exaggerated one sided stories told to her by Nagato)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:02:34 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 06:58:41 am »
it's fine, most of us (me as well) are still finshing\doing ower apps anyway XD

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:04:56 am »
((Alright I updated it. I'll add in nagato's past later if that's alright because if i think of it now its going to come out as crap since I'm tired.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 08:09:34 am »
That's fine :)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 06:57:41 pm »
Ive got a question.Can we create characters that are on the bandits's side?Just asking.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 09:26:07 pm »
Yeah, you can :)

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 07:04:49 am »
Don't you go onto the 2nd page RP... you must stay on the 1st! so i shell bump you up!