Author Topic: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||  (Read 17753 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: ||Long ago..|| Avatar the last Airbender RP||Open and looking for members||
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 08:31:29 am »
welcome to the RP, I'll be posting very soon :)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 01:13:52 pm »
hmm,well im not sure where everyone is exactly but i guess Arika is in a city in the earth kingdom))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 05:00:30 am »
Quick question: where exactly is everyone located? (Or well, general region of the map in the Avatar world. c: ))

((Nagato and Yuka are both somewhere in the southern earth kingdom. Where exactly idk. If you want all the characters to meet up and start at the same city since Arika is in the earth kingdom as well I would be ok with that. If not its fine too. :P

Sorry for inactivity btw. ill post soon.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 02:09:18 am »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2013, 02:01:07 am »
{OMG! it's windy as hell and stroming out side... i'm going to be killed!} _btw bump_

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
OOC: What happened to every one? :(

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Nagato and Yuka

Yuka spared no time and hurried towards the two bandits, inhaling to focus and stepped on the earth in front of her, feeling one with it. She stepped harder on the ground, raising a boulder from the ground and kicked it in the two's direction. The thugs winced in utter surprise and barely had time to duck, the boulder flying overhead and accidentally crashing into a market stall. Yuka blinked and grimaced watching hearing someone in the direction yell, "My cabbages!" (xD That poor cabbage guy) She stared nervously but spent no time giving an apology and began to pursue the thugs, leaping over the broken cart and chasing them down the dirt stretch. Yuka became a bit curious, watching them enter some sort of odd elder building near the edge of town and proceeded inside after. The moment she set foot through the door, the door slammed behind her and a hard force slammed her to the broken wooden ground. She felt a knee dig into the center of her back and tried to yell for help, but a cloth was slapped by a hand over her mouth and she slowly fell into unconsciousness.

Nagato sighed and laid back in a chair boredly and impatiently, "That girl needs to learn how to run faster. Someone with calibur such as mine shouldn't have to wait for her." He grumbled and stood up, looking at the food on the table that had gone cold and rolled his eyes, slipping on his jacket and going outside for a short walk. Before he reached far outside, he heared the voice of an old crone fairly loud talking to a group next to her, "And they assaulted me wanting some ludicrous treasure. I told those bastards I didn't have it and they started beating me for no reason. Ignorant youngins' these days... If that girl hadn't of shown up who knows what they would have done." Nagato scoffed loud enough for the group to hear and murmured, "Saved by a little girl? Please." The old woman glares at him and hits him over the head with her walking stick, "Don't be so disrespectful boy! And she wasn't that young, maybe a little younger than yourself. I wouldnt know cause she chased after them and I never saw her after that." He rubs the sore spot on his head and narrows his eyes, "So now she's missing huh? I wonder..." Slight suspicion rose in him as he left the scene going to where Yuka was supposed to be going.

Sorry for the inactiveness. I'm still here though! :D

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
OOC: Thats fine n.n

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile

Arika

The new room Arika was going to sleep in was lovely,in fact,the whole house was welcoming.It was big,seeing how,besides Diana,there were three other people living here.After setting herself in,Arika went downstairs,to not only meet Diana but also a young girl,who seemed to be 9 years old.Undoubtly,it was one of her cousins."This is Lee,the youngest of my cousins.Lee,this is Arika,a good friend of mine from the Northern Water Tribe.She's going to live with us"Diana spoke."It's a pleasure to meet you."Arika said,shaking hands with the girl,but Lee said nothing,just nodding her head.Her big blue eyes pretty much answered instead of her that she was glad to meet Arika aswell."Oh,and I forgot to say,she can't talk.Poor girl."Diana said with sadness.Arika felt sorry for Lee,because she knew it was hard for a mute to hang around people and express herself.
       "Well,I'll be going outside to buy some groceries,I'll be back in a few hours."Diana then took some bags and proceeded to go outside."Mind if I come aswell?"Arika asked,hoping to get some fresh air and get to know the town."Well,sure,if you want to.Diana smiled.The waterbender followed the girl outside the house,but not before she grabbed her water pouch.You never know when you're going to need it.After walking for a few minutes,the girls reached the marketplace.Her friend was buying all sorts of vegetables and fruit while Arika was helping her carry the bags.During their shopping,the waterbender heard a few people talking about some bandits,causing trouble not only around this town but also around the entire kingdom.The girl never had to deal with bandits,but she knew that during her stay here,she'll have to be extremely cautious.
         After buying all they needed,the girls took a break near a fountain whose water was as smooth as glass."I love coming here.It's so peaceful,and there are barely any people here,which means,less noise.""Yes indeed,but,less people mean more chances of getting in trouble with people like bandits.[colro=white]Arika said but Diana only laughed."Oh come on,Arika!You didn't let all those rumours get in your head,did you?We're perfectly safe from bandits,so let go of all your worries!""I hope you're right."Arika answered silently.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:00:09 am by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
((Bump?))