Author Topic: Camp Nightmoon. Horror Rp! accepting!!!  (Read 8545 times)

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
Re: Camp Nightmoon. Horror Rp! accepting!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 11:08:32 am »
Cabin six is filled up glaceon. But your character is still accepted :3 if I forgot to mention this sorry but there can only be four people to a cabin.))

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 09:13:42 pm »
Oh sorry I meant to type 5 XD))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 09:28:04 pm »
Name: Phantom Kitsune. *goes by Phantom, Kitsune, or Obviously Phantom Kitsune.*
Personality: She is very unpredictable. She is sweet, kind, caring, funny and random at times. She can be Aggressive, annoying, hateful and arrogant at other times.
Picture or Description: Phantom is pretty tall for her age she is 5' 9". She wears a blue tank top and she wears baggy cargo pants. She has black converse. She has black hair and gray eyes. Her hair covers her forehead and the left side of her face, she has her hair like that to cover the red markings that go from the tip of her nose to the tip of her forehead. She also has red markings on the sides of her arm and on her calves. *See my signature' s picture for a glimpse of the markings on her.*
Cabin: 5
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: N/A
Other: Nothing.

Name: Max
Personality: Max is a... how do I put this... quirky fellow he acts jumpy all the time and usually sticks to himself he isn't very adventurous and could be called a Scaredy cat.
Picture or Description: Max has brown hair that is cut short. He has blue eyes. He wears a gray long sleeved shirt and jeans. He has boots. Max is actually pretty short standing at exactly 5 feet tall.
Cabin: 11
Other: He has a brother.

Name: Kyle.
Personality: Kyle is very out going and adventurous. He calls Max a Scaredy cat all the time but he is very kind.
Picture or Description: Kyle has brown hair like his brother but he has it in a backwards Mohawk. He wears a black t-shirt and faded ripped jeans. Kyle is very tall he is 6' 9"  He has green eyes. He wears green and black Osiris high tops.
Cabin: 11
Other: His brother is max.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:29:38 pm by Phantom_kitsune »
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 09:34:44 pm »
Wow Phantom you got busy my buddy LOL Accepted :3 We can now start!!!))

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 09:36:58 pm »
Oh yay thankis Shenny :3 sorry I just had to call you Shenny XD ))
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »
Uraza sat on her bed, playing her guitar. She had no one in her cabin, besides her of course. She hummed the song. Her cabin had five other beds. Uraza got the first bed, since she was the first person to join this cabin. She placed her guitar on top of her bed. Camp Nightmoon was nothing like it's advertisement. It was supposed to be a great camp with a shining lake and a forest nearby. But the place was dirty and nasty. The lake looked like the water came from a sewer. How could a place this ugly be a camp? She sighed and walked outside. The water was brownish. She gagged and walked back inside. Uraza lay beside her guitar. She wasn't even here 2 days, and she hated it.

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 09:58:38 pm »
Phantom Sat in a tree near Her cabin she sat listening to her Ipod humming as she listened. She yawned but continued to listen. She stared at the forest facing away from the disgusting lake. Kyle walked over to the tree "Hey Phantom Kitsune!"He called up to her they had been good friends for as long as Kyle could remember. "Huh?"Phantom grunted the music was loud. "KITSUNE!"Kyle yelled almost way to loud. "Ack!"Phantom yelped startled and fell out of the tree when she lost her balance. The iPod quit playing. "ERRG! Price of crap."Phantom muttered under her breath she threw the iPod with good aim straight into the lakes brown water. Kyle looked at her.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 10:40:06 pm »
     Yumi sighed as she sat outside, near the lake. She played a couple things on her guitar. "In these promises broken, Deep below Each word gets lost in the echo..." She sang, her own voice being powerful but steady. It was soft, and brought meaning to each word. "So one last lie I can see through This time I finally let you. Go, go, go..." One could easily tell that it was a song by Linkin Park... 'Lost in the Echo'. She looked up at Kise.
     The blond was skipping stones. One. Two. Three. Four. Five... Something that she could never do. She found it wonderous, and actually pretty awesome.

Lysander sat inside his cabin. He was writing in a note pad, and mouthing a couple of things that he was putting on the page. His handwriting was a beautiful Victorian Script, something that came natural to him.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 12:27:56 am »
Phantom sighed then looked at her friend. Kyle looked startled at her sudden anger. "...Why did you just throw..." Kyle didn't finish "oh cause it busted when I fell. Now whudda ya want?"Phantom asked. "Oh do you wanna play catch?"Kyle asked "Sure." Phantom replied Kyle rushed into his cabin and rummaged through his bag.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 12:54:43 am »
Genesis layed on her bed in her own cabin. There were still three other beds open but didn't really care, she liked to be alone. She bit her bottom lip then grabbe her bag from beside her bed. She grabbed a large art pad and a few art supplies like different size pencils. She had soon gone outside and climbed up a tree to get a better view of the dark surroundings and the gloomy lake. As soon as she finished looking everythig she went to work drawing the gloomy lake and few trees.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!