Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12302 times)

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« on: September 18, 2013, 02:52:35 am »

~~Welcome~~

The world lays in ruins, everything that was once so familiar is now so foreign... You haven't seen another living person in months, the animals that wander are disfigured and mutated. Can you survive what looks to be the end of the world?

The year is 2017, just a few months ago a nuclear war broke out leaving the entire earth dead...or so it looks. You've been living off of what little food you can scavenge, the scent of death and decay burns into your head. The people you have seen are not normal, they're skin is rotting..eyes fogged over, and they thrive for flesh, human flesh. You must fight to survive, find others if they're out there...and attempt to bring earth back to what you knew so well.

Hey, hey! So basically in this roleplay you'll be playing a human. You can be infected, un-infected, disfigured from the radiation, or whatever your little heart desires. Your character will have to wander about the destroyed city in search of other survivor's, beware you will encounter many beasts!

~ Application ~

Name:
Race:
Looks/Pic:
Companions:
Siblings(Alive or deceased?):
Parents(Alive or deceased?):
Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?):
Personality:
History:
Reason you survived:
Other:

• ~ Rules ~
    -No Mary/Gary sues
    -Minimal Cussing
    -Be realistic!
    -Hate the character not the person
    -Not to much drama
    -Try to post more than one liners
    -Use () [] {} For out of character talking and "..." for in character speach
    -Write Huzzah in the Other: of your app if you've read everything
    -Boopa Doop Have fun!

~ The City ~

~ Zombies ~

~ My Character(s) ~
Name: Arianna (I use this name a ton...because I can..xP)
Race: Caucasian/White
Looks/Pic:

Companions: N/A
Siblings(Alive or deceased?): A sister and brother(Marissa&Kyle) She assumes they're deceased.
Parents(Alive or deceased?): Jennifer(Mother) and Darrel(Father) She assumes they're deceased.
Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife/Crush(?): N/A
Personality: Arianna is cocky, ignorant, and tends to keep to herself. She used to be a whole lot sweeter, but since the disaster she has become distant. Arianna has her soft sides, and if she gets to know you well enough she may change her attitude to give a helping hand. She plans on helping only herself survive(so selfish) unless you have something to provide to her. (Weapons, food, shelter.) This spitfire does however have a weakness for children, her rude and inconsiderate side with quickly turn into a motherly, loving one.  
History: Arianna lived with her parents, and two siblings, she was a perfect student, never caused any chaos, and was usually in a bright smiley mood. When she was eight, her, her mother, and her father were in a car accident. Her parents were left with minor scarring while Arianna was left with a large scar along the inside of her left arm. She doesn't like to talk about the accident and tends to rub that arm whenever nervous, or irritated. Besides the accident there was nothing else really worth mentioning in her past.
Reason you survived: Arianna isn't really sure why she survived, she believes maybe it was just luck...or bad luck.
Extra: Arianna has bright sky blue eyes with the mutation called Heterochromia which caused her eyes to be more than one color. So Arianna's eyes' base color is the sky blue but near her pupils are a light green.
Arianna is fairly small, she is kind of short for her age and is also petite but can handle herself.
Height: 5'5-5'6"
Weight: 112 (Skinnier than normal due to lack of food.)
Other: Huzzah!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:35:47 pm by *~DareToDream~* »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:01:54 am »
((s
Sorry. ^^" I'm trying to give my Mystery character as much RP time as possible, so it can help me think of its personality and attack styles. Is this ok?))

Name: Goes by the Wolf

Race: Supposedly, from what it's companion says, it's Japanese.

Looks/Pic: It wears a black robe with chain decoration and a Japanese fox mask. It stands at around 5'7 and wears steel toed boots on its feet.

Companions: Mimodae Suoh. He has blond hair that covers both of his eyes, which are green. He wears an open, red hoodie that reveals his many tattoos. He stands at 6'5, and has reached a mutual understanding of the Wolf. His weapons are strap-on claws on each hand. He can, some times, be childishly psychotic, the most dangerous kind. He constantly speaks with the Wolf, who usually remains quiet.

Siblings(Alive or deceased?): Yet to be revealed

Parents(Alive or deceased?): Yet to be revealed

Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?): Will be revealed

Personality: Silent. It believes that actions are worth more than words.

History: Mimodae will tell you what he knows about it, but no juicy secrets.

Reason you survived: It has a freaking black-bladed katana known as Hebi.

Other: Huzzah!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:05:25 am by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Flying cow

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 07:05:27 am »
Name: Collian Crawford
Race: Caucasian
Looks/Pic:
Companions: None
Siblings(Alive or deceased?): None
Parents(Alive or deceased?): Moresco and Dayna
Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?): No relationship
Personality: Kind, Wise, Manipulative. 'nuff said
History: She lived in an apartment just outside the CBD which made her life horrible as it was a bad area. Colli suffered and abusive father and a mother who commited suicide a year or two before the break out. Colli was always a calm girl and spent her days walking around looking for quiet but it all changed when the area was put under lockdown and her horrible life became much worse
Reason you survived: The lass is quick and is very good with escape tactics. She carries an axe along with her which she uses against her attackers, whether alive or dead.
Other: Colli often remains quiet under tight situations and doesn't take lightly to hostility. She will fight if necessary.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 09:22:13 am »

Name

Riley Wayne

Female

Race

Caucasian

Looks/Pic

Companions

A chestnut Arabian named Callus.

Siblings(Alive or deceased?)

She was the only child

Parents(Alive or deceased?):

She never knew her real parents

Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?):

None, but she wishes to have a boyfriend.

Personality

Tomboyish, aggressive, sneaky, clever, sly.

History

Adopted by a man at young age, only to be used to scavenge food and protect him while he beat her if she didn't listen. She eventually killed him and escaped.

Reason you survived

Using her companion, a good shotgun and good feet.

Other

Huzzah!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 01:16:48 am »
Name:  Asher
Race: I don't know, white?
Looks/Pic:  Asher is a tall boy with short brown hair and blue eyes.
Companions:

A female fancy rat with her ears and half her tail missing.  She answers to Jenna.

A female fancy rat.  She is missing her right back leg.  She answers to Angel.

Since the rats really love him and seem to be trained already he thinks that they were his pets before.

Note - Rats are very smart, it isn't unrealistic for them to answer to their name and follow him around on the ground like a dog does.  Very well trained rats can do this in real life.
Siblings(Alive or deceased?): He got no idea.
Parents(Alive or deceased?): No clue
Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?): He doesn't think so.
Personality:  Asher is scared and skittish.  He has no idea what is going on.
History:  He doesn't know his history.  He was hit really hard and got no idea where he is or who he is, just just knows his name.
Reason you survived: Doesn't have any idea.
Other:Huzzah

Name: Misty
Race: White?
Looks/Pic:  Misty is short for her age.  She has brown eyes and long black hair.
Companions:

A German Shepherd she found that is protecting her.  He has a large wound the left side of his face.  He is missing his fur, ear and eye on that side.  He answers to Markie.
Siblings(Alive or deceased?): She doesn't know if he is alive, his name is John, her big brother.
Parents(Alive or deceased?):  They were dead before.
Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?): She is eleven years old.
Personality:  Right now she is really scared and the only convert she has is Markie.  She is quiet and shy.  But if you help her and make her feel safe again she is a happy little kid that just wants company and praise.
History:  Her mom died giving birth to her and her dad wanted nothing to do with her.  She was put in foster care but she hadn't gotten adopted yet.
Other:Huzzah
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:53:02 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 10:09:07 pm »
Awesome, all are accepted! Anyone can go ahead and start us off. I may be inactive due to computer issues, schooling, and other things. Anyways like I said go ahead and begin. ^.^ (Still accepting people.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:11:59 pm by *~DareToDream~* »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 10:27:39 pm »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 10:54:59 pm »
Asher sat in the remains of what looked like the end of a large truck.  He leaned by on it with his head up against it and looking up with his eyes closed.  Try blood caked the left side of his face.  He had tried to get it off but he hadn't found much water and used what he could for himself and Jenna and Angel.  He had been hit by something in head.  He felt unharmed, but he couldn't remember anything that had happened before then.  He could only remember names.  His name and the two rats that scampered around him, looking for scraps.  He moved his head back forward when he heard someone yell.
"Angel, Jenna."  He said.  The rats looked at him for a moment before running to him and climbing up onto his shoulders.  He stood and walked toward the sound, hoping it was someone who could explain what happened to him.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 11:13:09 pm »
     The Wolf glanced around, then it ran up the side of a decrepit building. It cocked its head to the side and sat in an animalistic way. There were some crawlers not too far from their position.
     "Tell me if you see anything!" The tall man called up at it.
     The Wolf slid down the side of the building without a word and landed on its feet, looked back at him, then kept walking.
     "Ok, so we're going to keep moving?" He asked, following with his hands in his pockets.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 11:17:13 pm »
Asher walked toward where he heard the person yell out.  Jenna was standing on her hind legs, sniffing.  Angel had to settle with just reaching her head out because of her missing leg.  Not seeing anyone he sighed and looked around for anything useful.

Markie stood with his mouth open in a pant.  He spotted two human's going down a building.  The dog cocked his head, they didn't seem like the ones with the messed up rabies.  Misty was back in the basement of a burnt down building.  The dog assumed she was making food, but he was just a dog after all.  He cautiously moved closer to the two humans.  Markie was a dog who loved human interaction and if these humans were friendly he didn't see why they couldn't stay awhile.  The thought of it make him wag his tail a little.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:22:13 pm by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru