Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12300 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 11:39:46 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 11:49:19 pm »
(Since I don't know the wolf's gender can I just refer to him as a he?)

Markie's tail began to wag even more as he sniffed the human's hand then licked him.  He looked up at them with one bright brown eye.  He was clearly smiling despite being a dog.  Then he turned to walk away, looking back at them.  He wanted them to come with him so they could meet Misty.  He didn't understand that by bringing them to Misty it would help her survive.  He just wanted more people around.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:51:58 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 12:24:55 am »
((Well, Mimodae seems to think it's a girl. XD))

Mimodae blinked. "Hmm. What do you think, Tama?" He asked, glancing at the Wolf.
     It got up and followed the dog slowly.
     The tall man followed after it, hands in his pockets.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 12:47:03 am »
(So do I think of the wolf as a girl?  I don't want you to tell me um, its gender if you don't want I just want to know if you care what I refer, it, to.)

Markie trotted happily toward the place Misty was, occasionally looking back to check if the humans were following him still.  He slowed down when he made it to the staircase.  It looked like a random hole, the house was completely gone.  He walked down it and was greeted by Misty.
"Markie, come here boy!"  She said happily.  She had a chunk of some type of meat in her mouth and her hand.  When Markie came up to her she gave him a bit of it.  He gently licked it from her hand and didn't stare up at her for more.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 01:04:12 am »
((I'll PM you about it. :3 Just so you can know.))

The Wolf cocked its head to the side.
     "Huh. It's not a stray, apparently." Mimodae kept his hands in his pockets, his claws attached to his belt. "And here I thought he was going to lead us to food."
     His companion growled faintly and wrote something on the notebook and slapped him with it.
     "Ow, what?!" He said, rubbing his cheek. He read the book. "I do NOT always think about my stomach, you turd!" He scoffed.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 01:13:01 am »
"Hehe, you said turd." Misty said, still being to young to not find 'potty language' funny.
Markie's lip almost raised.  He always felt like he needed to intervene when human's fought each other but this time it didn't seem to be anything to bad.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 01:22:03 am »

Name

Raven

Male

Race

Irish and Sweedish

Companions

Damion - Police dog that Raven found abandoned next to his old master's body. After earning his respect, he found his name on his nametag, which was starting to break, naming him Damion. Raven replaced that dog tag with a bandana.

Siblings(Alive or deceased?):

None

Parents(Alive or deceased?):

Elisa (Deaceased) Marcus (Alive, but on horrible terms)

Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife(?):

Jinx (Deceased) Raven had just got back from the military, and proposed to her, making the two engaged. He was the one woman that brought him out of his playboy ways, and got him to see the light in things... he truely loved her. But then, the outbreak happened. It wasn't the explosion that killed her, it was those flesh eating... things. Ever since that day, it's been just Raven and Damion against the world.

Personality:

Standoffish, very serious and professional. Right to the point, whether rude or not, and is always searching for ways to survive, even if that means killing someone he cares about. Survival is key to him.

History:

Raven's real name is Sean Rein. But everyone has called him raven due to his strangely - yet natural - colored hair. Now he doesn't even say his real name, as it's just a tag to the past as was Damion's collar. He was raised in Chicago, his father being a very rich politicion, and of course was protected against the blasts, but before hand... he wasn't the best father. Him and Raven would bicker countlessly, and the only thing that broke them up was his mother Elisa. She was so kind and loving, something that Marcus didn't deserve... but when she died right before the whole nuclear outburst, Raven made sure to cut off all ties to his father. Raven is pretty attractive, not going to lie, since all his life he has been athletic, and then served his terms in the army, which is all about keeping your body fit and working to the best of your ability. He would often go from woman to woman, and they'd just be putty in his hands... and soon when he was 22, it just wasn't fun anymore. The man then met Jinx, and it was different. He couldn't flirt or just use his sly jokes, he was just all flustered upon seeing her. He became the putty.

And after a bit of time, the two began dating. He sadly had to leave, and upon his time over seas, he realized that she was the only one for him... and upon coming back, he proposed. She happily agreed, and they actually were planning out their wedding (which was a month away) the day the outbreak happened.

Reason you survived:

Raven has always been one that is very skilled for survival, and often just gets that feeling of trouble... when his gut feels tight. The man just grabbed his weapons and split with Jinx, who was questioning him the whole way to a hurricane shelter. It barely held, but thankfully, their location was far from the actual hit point.

Other:

Huzzah! (Btw, am I allowed another character? Just making sure XD didn't see it in the rules ^^)

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 01:27:45 am »
     The Wolf glanced at the girl then looked around the ruins of the city.
     "Hmm. A child? Strange. Never really expected a little girl to survive such a thing." Mimodae rubbed his chin in thought.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 01:30:18 am »
"Ya I am ok, and now I got a dog,"  She hugged Markie around his neck.  "I love dogs.  Are you going to stay?  It's lonely here."  She said.
Markie sat and allowed Misty to hug him.

Asher keeled down to pick up a sharp kitchen knife.  It would be useful to have a weapon.  Then he spotted a burnt up corn on the cob.  There wasn't much on it but Jenna and Angel could fill up with it.  He pick it up, snapped it in two, and gave a half to each of them.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:33:15 am by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 01:56:36 am »