Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12292 times)

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2013, 02:38:54 am »
Yes haha.)
Arianna's tracing of her scar stopped when he spoke, she slowly glanced up at him with a confused look. "What...?" the black haired girl thought real hard and long before covering her mouth. "Sean!" without thinking twice she leaned in and quickly wrapped her arms around him, her face buried in his chest. She couldn't help but tear up a little knowing that someone she knew was alive. "It has...its been forever." Arianna moved away slowly and stared at him, in a bit of shock at the news. She bit at her bottom lip and shook her head. "I forgot a lot...I guess not seeing you didn't even give me a chance to remember who you were..but now.." Arianna covered her face and gave a sigh, all of the new memories rushing in was getting to be a bit overwhelming, and it didn't help that her head already hurt. "What happened to you...where did you go...?"

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2013, 02:52:13 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2013, 02:57:37 am »
That'ssoawesomesauce XD Btw, Imma split after this post for the night <3))

Raven

Raven just blinked at her, smiling slightly... which he hasn't done since Jinx's death either. The man sighed, shrugging as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I, uh... kind of cut off ties with my dad when ma died." He even still used Ma. Sean sighed, shrugging. "I met a girl... and I fell in love with her in simple terms, but, I wanted to go off and serve in the military, since I had always wanted to do that since I was seven. If you remember, I would always pretend to be one..." he actually chuckled hoarsely at the memory. "It was more then I expected, and I just thought 'I don't care if I live like this as long as I'm with her'... so I came back and proposed. We were supposed to get married, but then this whole outbreak happened and we had to live on the road. We were a week away from our wedding... and then on the day our wedding was supposed to be, the corpses started flooding around us. And they got ahold of Jinx... she fought hard, but I couldn't get to her. She got bitten, and changed in a matter of seconds. I had killed off all the rest of those bastards by that time... but she turned into one of them. I had to shoot her..." he murmured, putting the pad of his finger right in the middle of the girl's forehead. "Right there." he said, his eyes seeming somewhere else for a second as he took his hand away, shrugging. "Ever since then, it's just been me and my man Damion right here."

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2013, 03:20:52 am »
Alrighty, I might as well.)
She listened ass he spoke, feeling sorrow for him. "I am so sorry...Sea-...Raven.." Arianna grabbed his hand and held it for a moment. "You should have never had to go through that..." Again she leaned over and hugged him tightly, just the touch of another human made her all the more happy. "You had to do it...she would have killed and eaten someone else probably even you...it's not your fault she..turned." Arianna pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them close to keep warm. Her two toned eyes glanced upwards at the darkening sky, as the sun began to leave and the moon came the warmth of the day began to turn to a cold breeze. "I wish I could have remembered...right when I woke up..." Arianna rubbed the back of her head, there was a scar and small bump that probably would never leave. This scar and bump was where her head had hit when she was in the accident, it was why she forgot so much. "I feel like a horrible friend, how could I forget someone so close?" she shook her head and huffed. "Well...someone who was close.." Arianna gave a weak smile, knowing now that after so much time the two probably would never be as close of friends as they used to be.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2013, 03:35:38 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2013, 04:01:51 am »

Raven

Raven sighed, and nodded slowly. "It's fine... believe me, I forgot half of the things I thought were common knowledge. My mind is working in reverse since this all happened." he murmured truthfully, looking to her with a weak and truthful smile. He looked like a corpse himself, considering how he hadn't slept in over a week straight. Not one rest, not one shut eye...

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp