Author Topic: Normal People RP [Discovery] [Inactive since 15/11/2012]  (Read 17310 times)

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
Re: Normal People RP [Discovery]
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 10:00:31 pm »
I feel like RPing... :P

Name: Lilly
Hobby(s): She likes to Read, hence working in a book-shop, and she likes to draw. Anime mostly.
Pets: A ferret named Smudge. http://www.ferretfriends.org/images/ferret_2.jpg
Type of house: Small Apartment
Ethnicity: Irish
Single/Taken?: Single
Why are they unique?: She's an artist who's just finished a one-year art course. She's hoping to one day have her drawings sold for a lot of money.

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Sweet, good sense of humor, you know. The norm.
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

drtranfan

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 10:58:52 pm »
clover sits on her bed with her notebook on her legs and cherry  sitting beside her, grooming herself. she was sketching and when she was done, she got out her colored pencils and colored it, making a cat girl.   (heres how it turned out XD)                                              http://media.photobucket.com/image/chibi%20neko%20girl/koharu_youkai/youkai/normal_normal_catgirl_raincoat.jpg?o=33
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:00:54 pm by drtranfan »

Moonbird

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 01:40:34 am »
[Kaly, (or Lilly, should I say?) you can start roleplaying.]

Looking at the waitress, Claudio answered. "Eh, no. I am a just boy on a very long field trip, from Italia."
He paused then added, "Very beautiful country here. Almost as amazing as Italy."

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 02:00:31 am »
"Ah, from Italy, eh?" Bree smiled. "I always wanted to visit there myself someday. Though that will have to wait. Glad you like it here, though."
She would of liked to continue the conversation, but the cook was shouting at her to return and get some more trays.
"Ah, duty calls. It was nice speaking with you," Bree gave a dip of her head in a farewell nod, and turned to return to her work.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 07:59:51 am »
(Mmkay, I shall!)

Lilly stood behind the counter, slouching over her drawing note-pad. She was sketching a little rabbit.
Mondays were never very lively in the book shop. She paused her drawing session to take a sip of her coffee. It might have been her imagination, but she thought she could hear the little bell by the door jingle. "Hey!" She said sweetly to the possible customer, "How can I help you?" She waited to see a person round the corner to the counter, but no one came. She sighed. "Must have been the wind..."

Moonbird

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 09:17:55 pm »
Claudio said a polite "Goodbye!" to the waiter, and sipped his coffee quietly. He wondered what he should be buying today. Food, maybe, from those huge grocery stores. Books, for learning? They seem a bit like wasted time now. Well, nothing else to do, he thought. He'd get grocerys and books. Maybe go to a library, if he could find one. Claudio finished his coffee and pastry, and strolled out.

This city was huge. There were suburbs, but (this is very odd) the city itself was far bigger. Covered in skyscrapers it was, and glistening with glass.
Only a few hills remained covered in grass and trees, and Claudio looked upon one now. A huge white and black mansion stood upon it. [Clover's mansion] There was a beautiful white horse on it's lawn, gazing fixedly at the sky. They must be very lucky to have a huge house like that, Claudio thought. That would be a lot better than my crummy apartment. But not better than la mia bella Italia.

Claudio didn't know of any librarys or grocery stores nearby. Maybe his teacher could give him a ride to one in his car.
Just as Claudio was about to go back and ask his teacher for a ride, he saw one. Just a little bookshop, wedged in-between two buildings. [It's the bookshop Lilly works in, sorry if I made it a bit small-seeming. XP] He walked in tentatively, and a little bell on the door jingled cheerily.

drtranfan

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 11:54:53 pm »
clover finished up her picture and grabbed her  picnic basket.She stuffed  a baby blue fuzzy blanked in it and put cherry in.She put the basket on her  wrist, along with some snacks for cherry. she set off in her lawn, and rubbed snow, put a black blanket on his back before putting on his saddle. she mounted snow and he trotted down the hill.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:13:30 am by drtranfan »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:46 am »
Bree looked to the door as she heard it open, really from force of habit, and saw that the Italy boy was leaving. She strolled to his table, picking up the dishes on the tray and returning to the counter where she placed them down for another to pick up.
Her working hours were almost done, only half an hour left. She thought what she may do once she leaves as she continues taking everyone's orders, either placing down plates or picking them up. At the moment, she had no where else to go that day, so maybe she'll take Prince out for a ride. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. She can take Vance along as well. Being in a farm, she was a little ways away from the city, where it was more green and open spaced. There was a small trail near her barn where she usually took to either walk or ride Prince. The trail was isolated, making it seem peaceful and quiet. She would ride down the trail with Prince, with Vance following close by, off his leash. He was great around people, he only attacked on command. Even so, dogs weren't normally allowed to be off their leashes, so Bree took him down there where no one would mind.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 03:55:05 pm »
[Yep, the Bookshop is small, lol! :3 ]

Lilly lifted her head, hearing the bell really jingle this time. "Hi! How can I help you?" She called cheerily.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 02:20:56 am »
Miranda whipes away all of her tears and gets up. She kisses Heart on her head lightly and walks up to the front of the house. You could tell she had my crying. She takes a cab deeper into the city and stops by a nice coffee shop (Bree's Cafe). Opening the door she quickly walks up to the counter and waits for an employee.