Author Topic: Normal People RP [Discovery] [Inactive since 15/11/2012]  (Read 17312 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Normal People RP [Discovery]
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 02:41:55 am »
Placing a plate down on a table for a customer, Bree raised her head up as she heard the door open. Another customer. Finishing with the one she was with, she came to the counter the new girl had sat by.
"Hello, my name is Bree and I shall be your waitress. May I take your or-" she caught off, looking back at the girl in surprise. There were tear stains under her eyes. Remembering her place, she quickly shook her head and finished her sentence, "order?"
Bree wondered what was wrong, but it wasn't really any of her business. But she didn't really like seeing anybody sad. ~I can probably try talking to her later.~ Bree thought. Working at a cafe, she often saw people who may have been crying, angry, or upset coming in. People seemed to just come for a cup of coffee when they were upset. Bree would take their orders and everything, but she'll be trying to talk to them little by little as she did so. This seemed to calm the person down, and soon they began to be a little more open to her, and so then she'll try to help. This doesn't always work, of course, but it never hurt to try.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 06:59:35 pm »
"Can I have um.... a small carmal coffee please?" Her voice was shaking as she tried to hold back tears. She gives a slight smile but sadness seemed to over power it.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 08:25:03 pm »
Giving a nod of her head, Bree went behind the counter to get her order. About five minutes she had it ready, and came back to the young woman.
"Here's your coffee ma'am."
She set the coffee gently in front of her. She looked so sad. Bree stayed silent for a moment, thinking. She wanted to help but it was never a good idea to ask someone straight away what was wrong when you didn't know them. Sometimes if you did they may tell you, but then sometimes they won't, and may even make them more upset, which you didn't want. It was always best to talk to them little by little, and during the talk you can get someone to open to you a little more, and you'd be able to learn what was wrong with them. All you needed was patience.
~I'll try to start with a casual conversation.~
"It's a beautiful day today," Bree stated casually, glancing out the window of the cafe. "It'd be a great day to take my horse Prince out for a ride, he'd love it," she gave a sidelong glance to the young woman beside her, "Do you like horses?"
The Hobbit

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 08:46:50 pm »
"I love horses." She smiles more happy now "I have a little filly of my own. I got her for a late christmas present." Her face was still puffy from when she was crying but seemed more enthusastic now ~Maybe she could be my friend? But she's seems so much older then me...~

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 09:43:00 pm »
Bree gave a warm smile, looking back at her. "Sweet, maybe we can introduce our horses some time? My name is Bree, what's yours?"
The Hobbit

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 09:50:11 pm »
"That'd be fun. Oh I'm Miranda, It's nice to meet you." She drinks some of her coffee and smiles "How long have you worked here?"

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 10:07:36 pm »
"Nice to meet you, Miranda."
She thought for a moment. "Oh, about two or three years now. I'm hoping to own my own cafe someday." She gave another smile. "Well, my shift is over in about five minutes. I was planning on heading over back to my place to pick up Prince. You can come along if you like and then we could head over to your house and I can see that filly of yours. Only if you want to of course."
The Hobbit

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 10:12:31 pm »
"Oh... Uh..." She thinks about her parents but says "Sure that'd be fun." She finishes her yummy coffee and throws the empty cup away.

Moonbird

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 10:15:48 pm »
Claudio looked over at the salesperson. She had shockingly white hair. Claudio stuttered for a second, intending to make a comment about it, then thought better of it. "Y-yeah, are there any cookbooks? Or books on speaking English?" He added the last part as an afterthought. Even though he was confident in his English, he thought more knowledge would be good.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 03:26:22 am »
Finally, her shift was over. Placing the last cup of the day on someone's table, she went back to the counter, going behind it, and placed the tray down. She took off her waitress apron and hung it up on a rung, turning away.
"Okay, I'm out!" She called out. She went to the door, opening it and holding it as two others came in. Once they passed, she looked to Miranda. "Coming?"
The Hobbit